Harris / Trump Election Polls

A funny thing happened on President Joe Biden’s way to lame-duck status: He started getting more popular, or at least less unpopular. Since Biden stepped aside from the presidential race, his approval rating has steadily ticked up to levels of popularity he had not seen in more than a year, an apparent reflection of both the gratitude of voters who view his decision as selfless and also of a slew of positive economic news in recent weeks.

The 81-year-old’s improved standing could ultimately benefit his preferred successor, Vice President Kamala Harris, as she aims to defeat former President Donald Trump in November.

And then there's this:

Biden And Harris Both Cite The Economy As A Success — But Voters Believe Harris More​

Though the two have basically the same message, polling shows voters are more likely to accept it when delivered by Harris

Yeah people are thrilled he won’t be in office anymore

__-------------------

Also

UPDATED SEP. 5, 2024, AT 5:53 PM

Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election?​

538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.​

Harris wins 57 times out of 100
in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.
Trump wins 42 times out of 100.
There is a less than 1-in-100 chance of no Electoral College winner.

Same with Trump. Do you think Trump and JD are winning over the 15% who are still undecided? I don't. They're weird. JD can't even order donuts or give someone a fist pump.
can't order a donut or give a fist pump? what a weird thing to want out of a VP.

can't order a donut or give a fist pump? what a weird thing to want out of a VP.

But that's why you guys voted for Bush over Gore because you felt you could drink a beer with Bush. True story.

I'm sorry a lot of voters vote for stupid reasons like abortion or because one candidate "slept her way to the top".

It's weird. But voters don't vote for weird people. Unrelatable.

This isn't paper scissors rock JD
1725625772608.png

You go around doing stuff like this for a reason. Don't get butt hurt because it's hurting your side. JD can't even order donuts. It's WEIRD.

Attachments

• 1725625723265.png
    1725625723265.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
But that's why you guys voted for Bush over Gore because you felt you could drink a beer with Bush. True story.

I'm sorry a lot of voters vote for stupid reasons like abortion or because one candidate "slept her way to the top".

It's weird. But voters don't vote for weird people. Unrelatable.

View attachment 1007307
This isn't paper scissors rock JD
View attachment 1007309

You go around doing stuff like this for a reason. Don't get butt hurt because it's hurting your side. JD can't even order donuts. It's WEIRD.
Looks like he was going in for a hand shake. How's that hurting my side? Nobody even knew about it til you posted it. Weird those are the things you are going around looking for.

Apparently that means more to you then tampon timmy stolen valor...a lot of people can't related to that and are disgusted by his vile contempt for the truth

Looks like he was going in for a hand shake. How's that hurting my side? Nobody even knew about it til you posted it. Weird those are the things you are going around looking for.

Apparently that means more to you then tampon timmy stolen valor...a lot of people can't related to that and are disgusted by his vile contempt for the truth
Clearly you don't watch the Tonight Show, the Late Show, Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show. Jimmy Fallon.

Basically JD doesn't seem human. Neither does Trump. Weird. Trump said WEIRD 12 times in a rambly run on sentence. You didn't hear him do that? It was on Fox News. We just have someone tape the funny shit and lies and they play it for us on late shows. We know how you're being lied to. It's weird.

Clearly you don't watch the Tonight Show, the Late Show, Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show. Jimmy Fallon.

Basically JD doesn't seem human. Neither does Trump. Weird. Trump said WEIRD 12 times in a rambly run on sentence. You didn't hear him do that? It was on Fox News. We just have someone tape the funny shit and lies and they play it for us on late shows. We know how you're being lied to. It's weird.
Yeah, I don't get my news from late night comics....weird that's what you do....but I guess that's where you get your marching orders apparently.

very weird place to get your "news'

Forum List

Back