Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

TYRANNY FIGHTERS? Like the Muj "freedom fighters"? Is that the direction you want to go? You're not the American Taliban. You're not domestic terrorists. You're "TYRANNY FIGHTERS" on a holy war against infidel oppressors.

Learn, or go walk off of a building.
It seems you don't like it when someone actually describes it perfectly! Those patriots fight tyranny, not freedom....try to learn the difference.
You're a fucking moron and that's been shown repeatedly. I wish we could have a normal discussion but you're too fucking stupid to listen.

Your "patriots" are using human shields in a stand-off with Federal agents who are enforcing a court order. They're not patriots. They're the American Taliban. They are not heroes. They are stupid fucking inbred hilljacks who are defending a rich criminal in a situation that they don't know anything about. And you keep defending them because you're too stupid to understand that they and you are wrong.

Ooh, "fagerals". How original and witty. I already told you that there's a difference between armed snipers hiding behind human shields and some unarmed hippies who can move out of the way of a train.

Do you think that because I don't support rich criminal Bundy that that automatically means that I support the Bureau of Land Management? Must everything only have two sides? You know the Earth isn't flat, right? I think that both sides are wrong in this.

But the Teabagger survivalist "militia" monkeys are in fact domestic terrorists hiding behind human shields to defend a rich criminal's profits.

You all keep pushing the rich and its laughable, considering the last several high profile cases, where the Cattlemen's association and many other ranchers helped the Dann Sisters and Yowell~ neither white or rich...or republican.

In fact ,Yowell made fun of Bush during several of his court appearances.

I've made several but you're a Teabagger so there's no reason to expect you to be able to learn. If you could learn, you wouldn't be a Teabagger.

So you could have just typed no you don't have a point.
I gave an answer but again, you were too stupid to understand it. That's why you're a Teabagger.

So once again much typing no point.

If you can't come up with a point here why don't you just stop? I don't understand your fascination with continuing with nothing but insults when you can't stand up for your idea.

I've already explained it to you but you're not smart enough to understand it. That's why you're a Teabagger. How long do you want to keep going back and forth like this, teenager?

TYRANNY FIGHTERS? Like the Muj "freedom fighters"? Is that the direction you want to go? You're not the American Taliban. You're not domestic terrorists. You're "TYRANNY FIGHTERS" on a holy war against infidel oppressors.

It seems you don't like it when someone actually describes it perfectly! Those patriots fight tyranny, not freedom....try to learn the difference.
You're a fucking moron and that's been shown repeatedly. I wish we could have a normal discussion but you're too fucking stupid to listen.

Your "patriots" are using human shields in a stand-off with Federal agents who are enforcing a court order. They're not patriots. They're the American Taliban. They are not heroes. They are stupid fucking inbred hilljacks who are defending a rich criminal in a situation that they don't know anything about. And you keep defending them because you're too stupid to understand that they and you are wrong.

We could have a normal conversation if you were normal. It seems pretty obvious to me you have some serious issues. The most lacking of which is the concept of individual liberty is greater than government force. And comprehension of the issue comes in a strong second.

The federal government is using tyranny to approach a situation that should have been handled reasonably. I see you do enjoy your little RANTS and name calling. I usually do it too, just to infuriate the weak minded, but you are so far gone, that it isn't fun to taunt you. Were the Tea Party patriots of 1773, fighting the tyranny of the king, breaking the prescribed law of the land, or were they not fighting tyranny? Was the over $1 million spent, so far by the gov't worth the effort? I assume you think so, that's another piece of evidence that shows you have little logic, and no common sense. But continue to rant, sooner or later, I might find your ignorance of what tyranny is to be entertaining.

I've already explained it to you but you're not smart enough to understand it. That's why you're a Teabagger. How long do you want to keep going back and forth like this, teenager?

I understand completely. You spit out a bunch of bullshit and can't defend it so will continue with name calling. That's pretty easy to follow.

Harry Reid is an idiot.
Cliven Bundy is a habitual liar.
He was born in Arizona and his claims that his family owned that land since the 1800s are lies.
His parents bought that ranch in 1948 and the first cattle started grazing in 1954.
SUCKERS

The federal government is using tyranny to approach a situation that should have been handled reasonably. I see you do enjoy your little RANTS and name calling. I usually do it too, just to infuriate the weak minded, but you are so far gone, that it isn't fun to taunt you. Were the Tea Party patriots of 1773, fighting the tyranny of the king, breaking the prescribed law of the land, or were they not fighting tyranny? Was the over $1 million spent, so far by the gov't worth the effort? I assume you think so, that's another piece of evidence that shows you have little logic, and no common sense. But continue to rant, sooner or later, I might find your ignorance of what tyranny is to be entertaining.
And the coward American Taliban are hiding behind human shields. That's your idea of patriotism.

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

I understand completely. You spit out a bunch of bullshit and can't defend it so will continue with name calling. That's pretty easy to follow.
Go back and read. And then read it again.

And the coward American Taliban are hiding behind human shields. That's your idea of patriotism.

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

Thank you for finally confirming that you are a subversive, in the style of the ones McCarthy warned America about, that cares nothing about America, just as long as your fellow subversives can plunder the citizens of the country. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Okay. Whatever the fuck that means. V was a subversive. I've tried to explain that to you but you're not smart enough to understand. That's why you're a Teabagger.

Go hide behind some human shields, brave patriot.

Okay. Whatever the fuck that means. V was a subversive. I've tried to explain that to you but you're not smart enough to understand. That's why you're a Teabagger.

Go hide behind some human shields, brave patriot.

Still OCDing over my "V" avatar, even after explaining it to you. Who's QUOTE is that on top of the avatar? ...... you are one mentally ill subversive!...You indeed need to be incarcerated, for everyone's good that comes into contact with you. Next thing you'll be going POSTAL on your family.

The quote is meaningless when you represent the opposite of it.

V didn't hide behind human shields. Teabaggers who use women as human shields are cowards, not patriots. Why can't you just learn? You're not actually retarded. You just act that way. Why? Is it too much to admit that you're entirely wrong about everything that you believe?

The quote is meaningless when you represent the opposite of it.

V didn't hide behind human shields. Teabaggers who use women as human shields are cowards, not patriots. Why can't you just learn? You're not actually retarded. You just act that way. Why? Is it too much to admit that you're entirely wrong about everything that you believe?

All anyone needs to know about you! You are seriously a deranged individual!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Considering that you quote Alan Moore without knowing what he was writing about, it's safe to say that you don't know shit about the Boston Tea Party either.
Christmas was approaching in the year 1773, and the colonists faced another year of unopposed and unrepresentative taxes. The Sons of Liberty decided to take action.

Donning disguises that made them look like they were Native Americans, a large group of the Sons of Liberty on December 16 stormed aboard those three unsuspecting British ships and dumped 342 crates full of tea overboard. By any standards, that's a lot of tea. These crates happened to be jammed full of tea, and so the companies that made that tea lost a lot of money that night.
The Boston Tea Party

Considering that you quote Alan Moore without knowing what he was writing about, it's safe to say that you don't know shit about the Boston Tea Party either.
Christmas was approaching in the year 1773, and the colonists faced another year of unopposed and unrepresentative taxes. The Sons of Liberty decided to take action.

Donning disguises that made them look like they were Native Americans, a large group of the Sons of Liberty on December 16 stormed aboard those three unsuspecting British ships and dumped 342 crates full of tea overboard. By any standards, that's a lot of tea. These crates happened to be jammed full of tea, and so the companies that made that tea lost a lot of money that night.
The Boston Tea Party

Having you STILL going OCD over my "VICTORY" avatar, is beyond hilarious....SICK, but hilarious!

Harry Reid is an idiot.
Cliven Bundy is a habitual liar.
He was born in Arizona and his claims that his family owned that land since the 1800s are lies.
His parents bought that ranch in 1948 and the first cattle started grazing in 1954.
SUCKERS

And his grandparents who owned land next to the Virgin River, you know the place Bundy claims rights to? The Virgin River Valley...

The Boston Tea Party

Having you STILL going OCD over my "VICTORY" avatar, is beyond hilarious....SICK, but hilarious!
Yeah, it isn't OCD, but you're not smart enough to understand that. Have fun hiding behind women, patriot. Everyone respects you.

Forum List

Back