Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Considering that you quote Alan Moore without knowing what he was writing about, it's safe to say that you don't know shit about the Boston Tea Party either.

Having you STILL going OCD over my "VICTORY" avatar, is beyond hilarious....SICK, but hilarious!
Yeah, it isn't OCD, but you're not smart enough to understand that. Have fun hiding behind women, patriot. Everyone respects you.

Are you a member of Al Qaeda? :eusa_shhh:

CaféAuLait;8978633 said:
Harry Reid is an idiot.
Cliven Bundy is a habitual liar.
He was born in Arizona and his claims that his family owned that land since the 1800s are lies.
His parents bought that ranch in 1948 and the first cattle started grazing in 1954.
SUCKERS

And his grandparents who owned land next to the Virgin River, you know the place Bundy claims rights to? The Virgin River Valley...
None of that matters anymore because he's a fucking retard who isn't smart enough to understand that the US Federal government exists whether he likes it or not.

See this?:

bundy.png

That's a moron. He's riding with the flag of the government that he doesn't recognize. Is it too difficult to understand that everyone is wrong in this? The BLM is wrong, but Bundy was wrong first and the courts already said that.

Even from the website calling him a liar, they PROVE his case, therefore, I'm confused:

They say for his Grandparents on his mothers side, Christena Jensen and his grandfather was BORN in Nevada:

Separate records from the website FamilySearch, which is sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, indicate that Christena Jensen was born in Nevada in 1901 and that Bodel Jensen was born in Nevada in 1924. Christena Jensen’s parents originally were from Utah. This is the side of the family where Cliven Bundy claims long-standing livestock water rights.

An abbreviated look at rancher Cliven Bundy's family history - 8 News NOW

Where was Christena Jensen born in Nevada in 1901 , where in Nevada where HER parents ( his GREAT GRANDPARENTS) living? What land did they own in Nevada where his grandmother was born? Obviously, they lived there in Nevada... Where and what land did they own? Or are they claiming they were just passing through when they were born? LOL BS

Having you STILL going OCD over my "VICTORY" avatar, is beyond hilarious....SICK, but hilarious!
Yeah, it isn't OCD, but you're not smart enough to understand that. Have fun hiding behind women, patriot. Everyone respects you.

No, I'm a veteran of the US Army who swore an oath to defend the US Constitution. Are you a member of the American Taliban who uses women as human shields?

CaféAuLait;8978633 said:
Harry Reid is an idiot.
He was born in Arizona and his claims that his family owned that land since the 1800s are lies.
His parents bought that ranch in 1948 and the first cattle started grazing in 1954.
SUCKERS

And his grandparents who owned land next to the Virgin River, you know the place Bundy claims rights to? The Virgin River Valley...
None of that matters anymore because he's a fucking retard who isn't smart enough to understand that the US Federal government exists whether he likes it or not.

See this?:

bundy.png

That's a moron. He's riding with the flag of the government that he doesn't recognize. Is it too difficult to understand that everyone is wrong in this? The BLM is wrong, but Bundy was wrong first and the courts already said that.

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

I know this is useless trying to explain this to this subversive with OCD, but Bundy recognizes the government, he just doesn't recognize the gov't right to tax him for range he's been using for decades!

CaféAuLait;8978633 said:
Harry Reid is an idiot.
SUCKERS

The Bundys left the area and were not counted in the 1930 and 1940 census' and so having left the area they abandoned and forfeited any ancestral claim.

No, I'm a veteran of the US Army who swore an oath to defend the US Constitution. Are you a member of the American Taliban who uses women as human shields?

Did you have a head injury when you were hiding?

I know this is useless trying to explain this to this subversive with OCD, but Bundy recognizes the government, he just doesn't recognize the gov't right to tax him for range he's been using for decades!
According to Cliven Bundy's own words, he doesn't recognize the US Federal government at all.

But why would you want to listen to the person that you're defending? He might say something incredibly stupid and then you'd look like a fucking idiot.

According to Cliven Bundy's own words, he doesn't recognize the US Federal government at all.

But why would you want to listen to the person that you're defending? He might say something incredibly stupid and then you'd look like a fucking idiot.

Could you supply that link to him saying he doesn't recognize the U.S. government at all? Sorry to disturb your OCD, but fighting gov't tyranny needs to have citations.

Does he own back Federal Taxes, Social Security or Medicare payments? Is he being sued for not paying workmen's comp or insurance? If not he obviously recognized them to pay his federal taxes.

CaféAuLait;8978633 said:
Harry Reid is an idiot.
SUCKERS

I usually don't read past a page or two of a thread because the rest is mainly a pissing match...but sometimes I check, like page 58--just to see what could still be going on at page 58.

Here I find that---How long Bundy's family has been on the land is up for debate.

I don't care.

It is clear that this old man has violated the Law of the Land.

It was clear that Samuel Adams and his bunch had violated the Law of the Land when they dumped all that Tea in the harbor at Boston.

It is clear to my satisfaction, anyway, that this old man in Nevada is violating the law, out of conscience and principal, not avarice, for the least that will come of this is that the Government will break him financially.

He doesn't seem to care. He seems to have the attitude of Samuel Adams...that the law ought to be violated because it is unfair and oppressive. Ole Bundy may be wrong,..but many thought Samuel Adams was wrong way back...and a lot think today that the Federals Laws are becoming oppressive.

So, the bottom line, Sirs...and there probably aren't but three of us reading this...I can't see where yalls discussion gets to the meat of the issue.

Cliven Bundy, the last remaining rancher in Clark County, Nev., stands at the center of what has become a national controversy over the private use of federal land. He is focused on one big issue, he said in a radio interview with Glenn Beck on Monday: He doesn’t believe the land belongs to the federal government.

“I think this is very clarifying to people,” Beck said. “Your stance is, ‘I do not recognize these lands to be federal … I am staking out my claim that the United States government does not have any jurisdiction, and any rights to the land that [I am] now grazing on.’”

“That’s right,” Bundy said. “It’s Nevada land.”
In His Own Words: Here?s Why the Nevada Rancher Refuses to Recognize Federal Authority | TheBlaze.com

Oh, look at that.

Bundy supporters took up sniper positions on a bridge and aimed their military assault weapons at officers of the law.

You bet they are terrorists.

Yep. Thats domestic terrorism.

The constutition says a well regulated militia. They were the exact opposite of that.

Cliven Bundy, the last remaining rancher in Clark County, Nev., stands at the center of what has become a national controversy over the private use of federal land. He is focused on one big issue, he said in a radio interview with Glenn Beck on Monday: He doesn’t believe the land belongs to the federal government.

“I think this is very clarifying to people,” Beck said. “Your stance is, ‘I do not recognize these lands to be federal … I am staking out my claim that the United States government does not have any jurisdiction, and any rights to the land that [I am] now grazing on.’”

In His Own Words: Here?s Why the Nevada Rancher Refuses to Recognize Federal Authority | TheBlaze.com
Oh, look at that.

That doesn't say he doesn't recognize the U.S. government, only the jurisdiction on the land he grazes on, OCD Boy!

Yeah, he doesn't recognize the authority of the US Federal government within the United States, even on Federal land that doesn't belong to Nevada. That's entirely different than not recognizing the authority of the US Federal government on Federal land within the United States of America.

That's why you're a Teabagger.

Oh, look at that.

Your quote was:

A shame we always have to remind you of your fake claims.

Yeah, he doesn't recognize the authority of the US Federal government within the United States, even on Federal land that doesn't belong to Nevada. That's entirely different than not recognizing the authority of the US Federal government on Federal land within the United States of America.

That's why you're a Teabagger.

He didn't say what you said he said! Apparently besides being mentally ill, you have delusions of making up words for other people. You have a history of mental disorder, and very weird opinions!

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

Forum List

Back