Harry Reid: Democrats 2020 Going To Be ‘An Old Folks Home’

Considering that their key constituencies are getting more independent with each generation, that might not be far off from a prediction of how the party as a whole will be in 2020.

One of the things I remember reading is that the Dems have not been cultivating young talent in the way the Republicans have, and this is something they're going to be paying close attention to.

One of the things I remember reading is that the Dems have not been cultivating young talent in the way the Republicans have, and this is something they're going to be paying close attention to.
Young Democrats are mostly retards.

Good luck with finding any talent there.

The right managed to find talent among the young retardicans so I'll remain optimistic :)

The right managed to find talent among the young retardicans so I'll remain optimistic :)
Young Republicans are far above average in every category.

You don't stick to more conservative beliefs when all of the powers that be are "progressive" without at least knowing why you have those beliefs and why it is ok for you to have them.

Forum List

Back