Harry Reid is a Despicable Human Being

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
There was a tragic accident today at Hawthorne Army Depot in Nevada:

A deadly explosion at a military ammunition storage facility in Nevada during a training exercise Monday prompted the U.S. Marine Corps to issue a blanket suspension of 60-millimeter mortars and associated tubes pending a review of the accident.

Seven U.S. Marines were killed and several others were wounded Monday when a mortar exploded prematurely inside is firing tube during mountain training exercises at Hawthorne Army Depot in Nevada. It's unclear what caused the malfunction.

The accident prompted the Marine Corps to immediately halt use of some mortar shells until an investigation can determine its safety.

And who immediately went to the floor of the Senate to politicize it? See the title:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FdiuSyU9pxc]Harry Reid Blames Marine Tragedy on Sequester - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks to BlackFive blog for telling us what I've known about Dingy Harry for years.

The thing that cracks me up is the public is well aware of the scare tactics the libs are using. And yet here's dumb fuck harry still trying to pass this shit off as the results of the sequester.
I guess Harry didnt get the memo.
They're on to us !!! Ixnay on the sequester scam!!!

Ol' Harry has said some stupid things in the past, but this one is definitely in the top 10%.

Yeah, we Nevadans voted for this guy. If nothing else, he's built a huge political machine here and it's damn hard for anyone to beat it.

Another alleged human that will make this world a better place... well, at least when he croaks he will

Forum List

Back