Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll: Trump Would Crush Biden in an Election Right Now

That is not what I said. Try to fucking read what I fucking wrote, instead of listening to the voices in your head.

I saw in Trump's first term, a mostly good faith attempt to follow though with the gist of his platform.

That is really all that any voter can expect from a Presidential candidate.

Your talk of "authoritarianism" or "wacism" is just stupid shit that you should save for late night drinking sessions with your lib buddies. No one else buys that shit. (And, fyi? Most of them know it is shit too, they just enjoy playing along. )

Because it is complete shit.
Trump was continually at odds with the limits of his power and congressional oversight. Every president has certainly thought their job would be easier if he were king, Trump didn't understand why none of them ever tried.

Trump was continually at odds with the limits of his power and congressional oversight. Every president has certainly thought their job would be easier if he were king, Trump didn't understand why none of them ever tried.

Trump was a fairly normal president with TWO glaring exceptions.

1. His style was crass and vulgar.

2. You people just flipped the fuck out.

The first, no big deal.

The second, is all on you people. It had nothing to do with Trump.

Take your bullshit excuses and shove them up your ass.

Well aren't you just the triggered asshole. I guess the fact that he was being sued for over $100 million for fraud, BEFORE he ever announced he was running, wasn't a dead give-away to someone as devoted as you are to the orange menace.

This is a man who is currently being sued by members of his own family who Trump defrauded out of their father's share of their grandfather's estate. Who has bragged that he bribes politicians. Who has been sued for "breach of contract" literally thousands of times. Who told Access Hollywood that he's a serial sexual predator and that he just grabs any woman he wants, and more than 20 women came forward to confirm that he does this.

And then there's the $122 million in fraud claims filed against the 2020 Trump Campaign which they were forced to refund, after the campaign cleaned out the bank accounts of one time donors, with multiple similar payments over a short period of time.

Trump is, was and always shall be, a corrupt criminal who should never have been a candidate for President, much less President.

Well aren't you just the triggered asshole. ....

Nope. I am just sick and tired of assholes like you and Dr.Love talking stupid shit and expecting to be treated as though the stupid shit you people spew is not stupid shit.

You stand by and support plenty of rich people with far shadier business histories than Trump.

Remember Hillary's land deals? or fucking CATTLEGATE?

lol. But when it is your enemy, suddenly you are SOOOOO concerned about such shit.

I repeat, SHOVE THAT SHIT UP YOUR ASS.

Lying rigging cheating Dems.

depositphotos_40414241-stock-photo-clown.jpg

81 million votes.
Yeah, riiiiight……
Not that many would have buyers remorse so quickly.

Or would they?

The Demeaningcrats are already planning their next attack. And besides, I don't trust polls and wish they never existed.

Trump was a fairly normal president with TWO glaring exceptions.

1. His style was crass and vulgar.

2. You people just flipped the fuck out.

The first, no big deal.

The second, is all on you people. It had nothing to do with Trump.

Trump was as far as you can get from a "fairly normal President".

He was neither well educated, had never been a leader of ANYTHING, not in school, not in business, and not in the community.

He was beyond being crass and vulgar. He is vindictive, paranoid, and a lying piece of shit. People died because of his policies. A LOT of people.

is Trump a genius worthy of admiration and study, or a sociopathic nihilist? could he be both?

Where in that article do you see mention that your Orange Baboon-God would crush Sleepy Old Uncle Joe?

False advertising in your thread banner?

-----------

There is a reason why the newly-victorious Virginia GOP governor-elect held Rump at arm's length during his gubernatorial campaign.

Your Orange Flim-Flam Man is toxic with vast legions of the voting public at-large, including vast numbers of Independents and Moderates.

Many looking forward to the day when they can safely vote Republican again without risking another coup attempt by your Orange Piece-of-$hit.

Trump clearly endorsed Youngkin.
Skidmark *Joe and Whorris clearly endorsed Mcaulliffe. Mcaulliffe clearly ran a Youngkin is Trump campaign. Trump clearly still lives in your brain.

Translation: CNN told you Trump wants to be King.
You believe it.

Trump was as far as you can get from a "fairly normal President".

He was neither well educated, had never been a leader of ANYTHING, not in school, not in business, and not in the community.

He was beyond being crass and vulgar. He is vindictive, paranoid, and a lying piece of shit. People died because of his policies. A LOT of people.

The first complaint you have is he was "uneducated"?

That is your first complaint? THe lack of a four year degree?

And I think that that is your primary complaint. Not about the actual "education" but because you have internalized the concept of America as a class society between the "educated" and the "non-educated" and Trump was NOT "one of you".

Well, I agree with your view of the situation.

Trump was not "one of you", he was "one of us".

And, it was our turn.

That you flip out like this, just because another group of Americans finally get a turn, is you being a hysterical and selfish person.

You have gotten used to the idea that soon, you will have created a situation where you have permanent one party rule and you are upset and impatient for it to get here.

Trump clearly endorsed Youngkin.
Skidmark *Joe and Whorris clearly endorsed Mcaulliffe. Mcaulliffe clearly ran a Youngkin is Trump campaign. Trump clearly still lives in your brain.
And from THAT you infer that the Orange Baboon hisself could beat Sleepy Old Joe? Helluva stretch. You're deluding yourself. As are many Rumplicans.

If you're foolish enough to serve him up again as your front-man in 2024 you're gonna fer-shure be sittin' on the sidelines for another four years.

Biden, Harris et al are ALMOST as bad for the country (in other ways) as your Orange POS, so, do us all a favor, and serve-up someone better than Rump.

Forum List

Back