Harvard Medical School morgue manager, several others charged for selling stolen human remains

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Lodge is accused of stealing organs and other parts of cadavers donated for medical research and education before they were to be cremated. Authorities allege he would sometimes take the stolen remains from Boston to his New Hampshire home between 2018 and 2022. Authorities said he and his wife, Denise Lodge, would then sell the remains.

Damn, I guess my order of a skull & spine for my Predator display is on backorder now.

Remember this old joke:

I had an uncle who went to Harvard Medical School... Parts of him are still there...

....Not any more, they belong to this guy.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-18-at-2_58_42-PM_png-2851966.JPG

Planned Parenthood was accused of selling human body parts but the media didn't pursue it because it would reflect on the abortion industry. I bet it's the tip of the iceberg but nobody wants to talk about it.

Lodge is accused of stealing organs and other parts of cadavers donated for medical research and education before they were to be cremated. Authorities allege he would sometimes take the stolen remains from Boston to his New Hampshire home between 2018 and 2022. Authorities said he and his wife, Denise Lodge, would then sell the remains.

Damn, I guess my order of a skull & spine for my Predator display is on backorder now.

Remember this old joke:

I had an uncle who went to Harvard Medical School... Parts of him are still there...

....Not any more, they belong to this guy.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-18-at-2_58_42-PM_png-2851966.JPG
I saw where Poopeypants put in a bid for a brain....

Forum List

Back