Pres Biden Florida has become another country government should dispatch the FBI to i Florida? Save Florida voters from Fascist DeSantis....

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Pres Biden Florida has become another country so why hasn't the USA government dispatched the FBI to intervene in Florida? Save Florida voters from Fascist Desantis.....

Pres Biden Florida has become another country so why hasn't the USA government dispatched the FBI to intervene in Florida? Save Florida voters from Fascist Desantis.....
I want you to remember this moment. After the 2024 election when we start rounding up and arresting Dems, dont go whining about it.

I want you to remember this moment. After the 2024 election when we start rounding up and arresting Dems, dont go whining about it.
in your dreams = people must break laws before being arrested.
republicans have long history of breaking high crime laws. Dates back to Nixon then picked up speed under Reagan/Bush and the federal crimes just keep coming. So do economic disasters.

republicans have long history of breaking high crime laws. Dates back to Nixon then picked up speed under Reagan/Bush and the federal crimes just keep coming. So do economic disasters.
Nah, we can make some shit up, like the Steel Dossier, then give our operation a cool name like "Crossfire Hurricane", and then start rounding people up. Remember how you all had the FBI hunt down anyone who was near the Capital on January 6th and threw them in jail without a trial or even charges? Thats what we will do to you guys.

Kalifornia is another country Dimtard send the FBI there to wallow with their buddies.

Fascist DeSantis is a criminal ........ mark my words.
Fascists are leftists Dimtard, even little kids know that.
I just farted to mark your words.
Hahahahahahaha the Poopeypants Crime Family destroying the country and merrilbot here complaining about Republicans.

1689095442364.png

Why not? Send troops to every republican state and lock up the governors. Put all republican potential candidates in the same gulag.

Sounds like a thread "The Banker" would start. You know, shit posting.

Perfectly legitimate question........

Fascist DeSantis and his worshippers certainly fit your description...........
The Pope is the anti-catholic and Joe is the anti american politician. How does a man put people into pain with no guilt.

Forum List

Back