horrible state of American colleges ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Almost every department is run by Marxist deranged filth. These psychopathic drug addicts have destroyed everything . .. it’s only a matter time before they start destroying the hard sciences in the name of fake equality

Most of the departments are completely made up nonsense.

Smart little Asian and Jewish students need not apply

Soon engineering and medical school will be flooded by affirmative action!!
Folks with IQs of 60 will be developing new planes and bridges

Soon engineering and medical school will be flooded by affirmative action!!
Folks with IQs of 60 will be developing new planes and bridges
Hate to reveal this terrifying fact, but what you are talking about has BEEN GOING ON for 50 years already.

Example >> In the early 70s, the City University of New York began their "Open Admissions"program. Instead of requring high school students to work hard and attain an 85% high school average, now any dum dum with any record, could go to a CUNY college.

The result was predictable and awful. I never heard the phrase "open book exam" until Affirmative Action reared its ugly head at the college I was in. It was a meteorology course, and the open-admissions, clueless blacks who got into the college by their color, despite failing in high school, got the teachers to initiate open book tests. When I first heard the term I thought it was a gag.
I looked around the room in the middle of a mid-term exam, and students were looking for answers in their textbooks. I couldnt believe my eyes.

After the test was over, while waiting for the elevator in the CCNY science building, some students were complaining about how hard the test was. They wound up with failing grades, even with textbooks open during the test. I got 100% on the test. As for my textbook, I didn't even have it with me.

If anyone is old enough to remember the 1950s, you might remember that generally things were done right. Since the 70s, things arent quite like that.

Forum List

Back