Want to see some actual crime and corruption?

Weā€™ve been over this.

The VP, or POTUS canā€™t alter appropriations from congress with out congressional approvalā€¦

Thats ignorant nonsense, so obviously you didn't go over it enough.

1. Biden threatened to hold up aid, he didn't actually do it. That is 100% legal.

2. If he would want to do it, Administration CAN legally hold up apropriations by officially submitting reasoning for the hold for Congress to review.

Thats ignorant nonsense, so obviously you didn't go over it enough.

1. Biden threatened to hold up aid, he didn't actually do it. That is 100% legal.

2. If he would want to do it, Administration CAN legally hold up apropriations by officially submitting reasoning for the hold for Congress to review.
@point 2: Show us where the administration did thatā€¦If they did it should be in writing somewhereā€¦

One can also find crime and corruption in the actions of the convicted felon Trump.

The only President in America's history with that infamous and unfortunate distinction.

But of course, this is a deflection thread, so that's best left ignored, I guess.

:rolleyes:
So, youā€™re going with ā€œDonny did it tooā€ā€¦ The famed excuse of 8 year olds since the beginning of timeā€¦And in ā€˜hit and runā€˜ fashionā€¦just like the pussy you areā€¦ :itsok:

@point 2: Show us where the administration did thatā€¦If they did it should be in writing somewhereā€¦

Are you dumb or something?

Ukrainian parliament removed Shokin and there was no need for hold.

Admin does need to provide a reason to NOT hold up the aid.

Are you dumb or something?

Ukrainian parliament removed Shokin and there was no need for hold.

Admin does need to provide a reason to NOT hold up the aid.
Youā€™ve got that last part backwards.

im not going to explain something so clear to you, instead just chalk you up as a liar.

Weā€™ve been over this.

The VP, or POTUS canā€™t alter appropriations from congress with out congressional approvalā€¦
Depending on the specific law, the administration can have significant discretion over what is and isnā€™t actually appropriated.

Not that it matters because we made the loan guarantee anyway.

Depending on the specific law, the administration can have significant discretion over what is and isnā€™t actually appropriated.

Not that it matters because we made the loan guarantee anyway.
So, you're all for it if a democrat does it....BUT, had that been Trump, you would have lost your mind....got it.

So, you're all for it if a democrat does it....BUT, had that been Trump, you would have lost your mind....got it.
1. Dems didnā€™t do it. They made the loan guarantee.
2. Sometimes itā€™s okay to do it, sometimes it isnt based on the specifics of the law.

And it was Trump who did it and you didnā€™t give a shit.

1. Dems didnā€™t do it. They made the loan guarantee.
2. Sometimes itā€™s okay to do it, sometimes it isnt based on the specifics of the law.

And it was Trump who did it and you didnā€™t give a shit.

Thanks for pointing out your double standard....We knew it already shithead...

Thanks for pointing out your double standard....We knew it already shithead...
Thanks for pointing out youā€™re completely incapable of rational discussion seeing as you simply ignore anything that is inconvenient.

Not by the likes of someone like you...That's for sure.
Thats exactly right. Being proven wrong by a lib is too much for your ego to bear.

So you just choose to ignore anything someone like me says that could prove you wrong, no matter how weak and foolish it makes you appear.

Thats exactly right. Being proven wrong by a lib is too much for your ego to bear.

So you just choose to ignore anything someone like me says that could prove you wrong, no matter how weak and foolish it makes you appear.
No, I ignore what you say because so often youā€™ve been proven a liar, and a hack.

As for how it looks in your eyes, I couldnā€™t care any less about. Why should I?

No, I ignore what you say because so often youā€™ve been proven a liar, and a hack.

As for how it looks in your eyes, I couldnā€™t care any less about. Why should I?
I agree you donā€™t care how weak and foolish you look to anyone else.

You are only worried about your own ego. If you have to deny reality to do so, its the lesser of two evils.

The fact remains, and we both know this, the loan guarantee was made to Ukraine by the Biden administration as planned. Thatā€™s simply a fact you refuse to acknowledge.

I agree you donā€™t care how weak and foolish you look to anyone else.
Not anyone else, Iā€™m not talking to anyone else, Iā€™m talking to you.
You are only worried about your own ego. If you have to deny reality to do so, its the lesser of two evils.
The lesser of the two is all we have left as votersā€¦You shitbirds have ensured that.
The fact remains, and we both know this, the loan guarantee was made to Ukraine by the Biden administration as planned. Thatā€™s simply a fact you refuse to acknowledge.
Only because he extorted Ukraine to back off an investigation that would have exposed his own corruption sooner.

Forum List

Back