Harvard Pro Hamas Supporters Terrorize Jewish Student

Who knew Joe B was such an anti-Semite.
I've known it for a number of years. He also thinks it is acceptable to suppress the truths of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton.

They may look White, but they aren't White. Ever notice that Jews are only White when they're the villains? E.g. George Zimmerman, Harvey Weinstein, Son of Sam, Charlie Rose, Louis C.K., Stan Lee, James Franco, Meyer Lansky, Mickey Cohen, Bugsy Siegel, Matt Lauer, Madeleine Albright, Frank Collin (a.k.a. Frank Cohen), Travis Kalanick, James Toback, Jeffrey Epstein, Neil Portnow, Jeffrey Tambor, and Al Franken, to name just a few.
Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior racial group on earth. They are also Caucasians.

Doubtful , but The Far Left & Left In America think the NG/ MIL / LEOs will side with them if it gets real
I oppose both extremes in the United States. I oppose MAGA Republicans who think Trump won the last election, and those who support Black Lives Matter and Hamas.

IStandWithIsrael.jpg

a mob of students at the left wing bastion of enlightenment Harvard surrounded and Harassed a Jewish student .. antisemitism is growing on college campuses .

And what is Biden’s response to all this? To announce that his administration is working on a strategy to combat…..Islamophobia.

If ever you needed an example as to Democrats not caring about Jew-hate, there it is.

You think it is appropriate to suppress the teaching of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton to keep Negroes from having their feelings hurt.

No, they should be suppressed because their works are scientific garbage.

They may look White, but they aren't White. Ever notice that Jews are only White when they're the villains? E.g. George Zimmerman, Harvey Weinstein, Son of Sam, Charlie Rose, Louis C.K., Stan Lee, James Franco, Meyer Lansky, Mickey Cohen, Bugsy Siegel, Matt Lauer, Madeleine Albright, Frank Collin (a.k.a. Frank Cohen), Travis Kalanick, James Toback, Jeffrey Epstein, Neil Portnow, Jeffrey Tambor, and Al Franken, to name just a few.

I don't think George Zimmerman is Jewish.

Not sure that Madeleine Albright and Stan Lee are "Villians", either. (Although Jack Kirby might think Stan was for stealing credit for all his work.)

I've known it for a number of years. He also thinks it is acceptable to suppress the truths of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton.

Uh, dude, you've only been polluting this board with your racist nonsense since February of this year. How could you know it for a number of years.

My position on Jews is pretty clear.

They aren't a race; they are a religion. I consider all religion to be stupid, and I consider it totally fair game to go after you if you are using religion as an excuse to be an asshole.

All the racists you cite have been debunked and disowned by the universities that were foolish enough to give them tenure.

Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior racial group on earth. They are also Caucasians.
Superior at pissing people off. Smart people don't get turned into lampshades.

I don't think George Zimmerman is Jewish.
His dad is Jewish, hence the name Zimmerman.
Not sure that Madeleine Albright and Stan Lee are "Villians", either. (Although Jack Kirby might think Stan was for stealing credit for all his work.)
Stan Lee got caught up in #metoo. Albright murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children.

The only people who say Jews aren’t white are antisemites.
When was the last time that someone pointed out that 6 million Whites died in the Holocaust? Jews are only Jews when they're heroes or victims. They're White whenever they try to hide their ethnicity or whenever they're caught doing something wrong.

When was the last time that someone pointed out that 6 million Whites died in the Holocaust? Jews are only Jews when they're heroes or victims. They're White whenever they try to hide their ethnicity or whenever they're caught doing something wrong.
Leroy and JoeIB need to get a room, where they can get off by spewing their antisemitism.

Forum List

Back