Harvard Pro Hamas Supporters Terrorize Jewish Student

It seems to be pretty equal.
No it’s not. We don’t have tens of thousands of college students marching against Arabs, nor do we have a single college professor punishing Arab students, nor a gang of threatening Jews chasing Muslims into a library, nor a professor saying how exhilarating it is for Muslims to be killed.

His dad is Jewish, hence the name Zimmerman.
Um, actually, that's a German Name.
Stan Lee got caught up in #metoo.
You mean after he was dead? Don't really care.
Albright murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children.
She did? Funny, I thought that was Saddam.
When was the last time that someone pointed out that 6 million Whites died in the Holocaust? Jews are only Jews when they're heroes or victims. They're White whenever they try to hide their ethnicity or whenever they're caught doing something wrong.

Why should anyone point that out at all? The problem is your premise was absurd to start with.

No it’s not. We don’t have tens of thousands of college students marching against Arabs, nor do we have a single college professor punishing Arab students, nor a gang of threatening Jews chasing Muslims into a library, nor a professor saying how exhilarating it is for Muslims to be killed.
I think what you meant to say was:

No it’s not. We don’t have tens of thousands of college students marching against Whites, nor do we have a single college professor punishing White students, nor a gang of threatening Whites chasing Muslims into a library, nor a professor saying how exhilarating it is for Muslims to be killed.

The truth is that you don't even believe your own nonsense about Jews and Arabs being White.

Nope. That’s just your Hitler “Aryan” talk.

Judaism isn’t a race, and Semitic isn’t a race. We have Caucasian, Asian, and Negroid.

Judaism is a (fucked up) religion. It's hardly an ethnicity any more than being Catholic is an ethnicity. You have white Jews from Europe (Ashekezim), Middle Eastern Jews (Sephrahim) and Black Jews from Ethiopia.

That’s lumping antisemitism together as part of all types of bigotry. For some reason, Biden and Harris feel comfortable with a strategy that targets Islamophobia solely, when the big crisis is Jew-hate.

Because there has been violence against Muslims, like the 6 year old boy who was stabbed to death by a Christian fanatic.

Biden needs to go back to what Trump did - withhold federal funds from universities that enable all this antisemitism. But he’s afraid he might offend Muslims.
Oh, what you want is no criticism of Zionism on campus, even though Zionism is a shit philosophy

Except Bedouin Tunisian Jews , Ethiopian Jews , Tajik Jews , Moroccan Jews , Egyptian Jews , Iraqi Jews and some Persian Jews
Most of those are Caucasians. Ethiopian Jews are religious Jews, not ethnic Jews. From what I can find they are only 20% genetically Jewish.

North Africans are not Caucasians , Tajiks are not Caucasian
North Africans are Caucasians. Based on some images I saw of Tajiks they looked Caucasian, however, I haven't looked at any genetic studies so I could be wrong. In any case I'm talking about genetics, not religion. That some non-Caucasians have converted to Judaism is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Yeah, to heck with that First Amendment thing... A Jew had his feelings hurt.

Or just people who aren't buying the Zionist propaganda anymore.

Well, maybe your Zionist buddies should stop murdering women and children in Gaza.
Maybe you should buy a brain, your's seems to have been fried.

I still would like to look at some credible statistics.

Forum List

Back