Harvard University goes full leftist retard

Harvard is a private enity...they can run it how they see fit right? :dunno:
They certainly can and I hope they continue. It's a win win if they lose so much business they go under for being stupid. And since it's a "private business" no one can bail them out using taxpayer money right? LOL!

They've got all those legacy admissions and rich alumni to bail them out :lol:
I would bet that donations will drop if this goes into effect.

Of course. And how sad they choose to run it as a completely Left biased entity. College was the crucible of ideas where all points of view were welcome. That is gone.

Agree. Have you checked out BYU...Oral Roberts U?
I'm guessing Harvard, like most ivy league schools, get some type of subsidies from the US government. If they pass this nonsense that needs to end.

Of course. And how sad they choose to run it as a completely Left biased entity. College was the crucible of ideas where all points of view were welcome. That is gone.

Agree. Have you checked out BYU...Oral Roberts U?
I'm guessing Harvard, like most ivy league schools, get some type of subsidies from the US government. If they pass this nonsense that needs to end.

I strongly suspect it won't be passed, the alumni wouldn't like it (and that's probably a lot of money right there) - it's just a nutty idea.

They certainly can and I hope they continue. It's a win win if they lose so much business they go under for being stupid. And since it's a "private business" no one can bail them out using taxpayer money right? LOL!

Harvard is sitting on a $40 billion endowment fund. They won't be going anywhere for generations. In fact, some people have publicly questioned why Harvard charges tuition for any of their students since that fund would more than cover it for generations (and all of those graduates who received a free education would certainly donate).

I can't imagine the "secret society" folks ever allowing this to pass. And even if it did, I can't imagine how Harvard could even enforce it. How in the hell can they stop people from forming private, secret societies? They won't even known they exist until some member gets pissed off and reports it. And even then, you can't prove it exists. Any "evidence" could be declared the 'ole "college prank" by the parties involved.

I would bet that it could even jeopardize some if their endowments.

I would bet that donations will drop if this goes into effect.

Is someone forcing you to attend Harvard? Are you being forced into something you aren't comfortable with?

Forum List

Back