Harvey Destruction.Good Enough Reason To Pass Tax Reform Next Week !!!

It won't stop the Ds from obstructing progress.

Stole the words right off my keyboard. Democrats will do anything in their power to try and keep Trump from doing what he does best. That includes destroying this country in the process of their "resisting".

We already saw how they were willing to start a war with Russia, a couple months ago.
Nancy Pelosi will claim that the bill is racist.....yet,,,who do u think is suffering the most?

Dude you need to post a Pelosi picture whenever you reference her, I recommend this one.

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg

when he shuts down the government everyone gets a tax cut ...

Stole the words right off my keyboard. Democrats will do anything in their power to try and keep Trump from doing what he does best. That includes destroying this country in the process of their "resisting".

We already saw how they were willing to start a war with Russia, a couple months ago.
Nancy Pelosi will claim that the bill is racist.....yet,,,who do u think is suffering the most?

Dude you need to post a Pelosi picture whenever you reference her, I recommend this one.

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg
nancy would rather see people suffer than donate about 50 million

:2up: Can you imagine any lawmaker refusing to lower taxes for all to help the hundreds of thousands in Texas of whom are in dire straights? If we can get this bill passed soon, can you imagine all of the additional help that would head for Texas? Home Depot and Lowes will then be more than happy to donate building supplies to the Houston area.
And boy, we would love to see any of those rats refuse to help out those middle class folks, many that just lost everything they have worked for !!!!
Agreed? :iagree:

the government wont need any revenue to pay for that hurricane .. will it.

A healthy economic growth creates more revenue. Did you sleep through the entire Reagan administration or something?

Oh shit. I used the "Reagan" trigger word. Here comes the gaggle of great unwashed liberals to throw poo and shitpost because I used the dog whistle "Reagan".

Then why did you vote against it?

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg
nancy would rather see people suffer than donate about 50 million
She'd rather see this country go to war with Russia, and be overtaken so she could an honorary Kommisar in some Gulag in snowy Minnesota.

Make no mistake about it, a stupid **** like Pelosi would put a bullet in the back of your head and march you family off to the concentration camps, if she knew that she could get away with it.

:2up: Can you imagine any lawmaker refusing to lower taxes for all to help the hundreds of thousands in Texas of whom are in dire straights? If we can get this bill passed soon, can you imagine all of the additional help that would head for Texas? Home Depot and Lowes will then be more than happy to donate building supplies to the Houston area.
And boy, we would love to see any of those rats refuse to help out those middle class folks, many that just lost everything they have worked for !!!!

A healthy economic growth creates more revenue. Did you sleep through the entire Reagan administration or something?

Oh shit. I used the "Reagan" trigger word. Here comes the gaggle of great unwashed liberals to throw poo and shitpost because I used the dog whistle "Reagan".

Then why did you vote against it?

Vote against what? Have you jumped the shark or something?

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg
can you imagine Trump making his 100 Million{or less} donation on TV,,,then ask the Clintons/Pelosi/Reid/Waters,,,etc,,,also to donate a few million?

Like when he claimed he was cutting taxes, except for lower incomes...

A steady economic growth with a 3.7 percent annual average? That's not too shabby, considering Obama's failure to stimulate any growth during his presidency.

But YOU voted against that.

And you know it.

You voted for all his other lies too.

And you knew it when you voted.

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg
can you imagine Trump making his 100 Million{or less} donation on TV,,,then ask the Clintons/Pelosi/Reid/Waters,,,etc,,,also to donate a few million?

As you well know, he always lies about his donations.

He says he will but doesn't.
Or worse, the SOB actually steals money from charities.

Imagine that he stops stealing.

A steady economic growth with a 3.7 percent annual average? That's not too shabby, considering Obama's failure to stimulate any growth during his presidency.

But YOU voted against that.

And you know it.

You voted for all his other lies too.

And you knew it when you voted.

Voted against what? Are you off your meds again? Tsk.

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg

"Steals money from charities"? WTF??

You truly are a deranged person. Might I suggest that you seek competent psychiatric help before people start calling you "Luddly "Nutcase" Neddite"?

now would be the perfect opportunity for Trump to rip apart those wealthy rats! he should go on live TV,,,tell the world how much each one is worth,,,then ask all of them to send him checks between 20 and 40/50 Million to help those people in need!!!,,,,then we will see the real pelosi and clintons!!.,,.they will be scarred for life for not helping the poor and homeless!

Yet that doesn't address the increase in taxes for lower incomes... After the lower taxes came increased borrowing, not the desired result that shows a stronger economy......During Oblama economic growth was stifled by two wars winding down, which is a natural event in a nation's economy..

Yet that doesn't address the increase in taxes for lower incomes... After the lower taxes came increased borrowing, not the desired result that shows a stronger economy......During Oblama economic growth was stifled by two wars winding down, which is a natural event in a nation's economy..
well,,,,when the rate goes down to 15%....then what will an average call girl cost per hour?

Stop. Just stop. You're hurting my head.

The increased revenue comes from the new hires, wage increases, the increased taxes corporations pay thanks to more production, increased capital investments in supplies and equipment, sales taxes paid by people who have more money to spend, and other sources.

I know it seems like voodoo magic, but it works. It's working now.

crazy-nancy-pelosi.jpg

"Steals money from charities"? WTF??

You truly are a deranged person. Might I suggest that you seek competent psychiatric help before people start calling you "Luddly "Nutcase" Neddite"?

It was in the news but probably not on your alternative facts sites.

Learn how to use Google.

The increased revenue comes from the new hires, wage increases, the increased taxes corporations pay thanks to more production, increased capital investments in supplies and equipment, sales taxes paid by people who have more money to spend, and other sources.

You haven't read what pino trump and the Rs want.

OR

You're very wealthy and its to your advantage to lie to The Great Unwashed.

No shit Sherlock I just happen to be one of those business in the system...Yet any business man knows that you can't cut your income to try and increase your revenues..Same with govt. And most experts do not agree on the trickle down theory and we have seen in Kansas with Brownback that the strategy doesn't always work without an external driving force like the tech developments during the 1980's from Silicon Valley.. Because when Bush sr tried it, it didn't work...Same with Dubya, look at the end result of his term after tax cuts, tax rebates...

lets say 50,000 blacks are in real dire straights/homeless,,,and this tax bill will save them,,,,u think Maxine Waters will sign?
Do you have any idea how dumb you sound spouting this nonsense?

I can't stand Pelosi or Waters but you're off your meds with this garbage.

Forum List

Back