has a second civil war in the US already been declared ??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected officials but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ??? and after the election especially if the side screeching those accusations[ the left ]loses will all hell break loose ?? or if they win will it be revenge time like Kamala Harris threatened ??

Last edited:
with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected official but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ???
Years ago.

They just haven't started shooting. Too many people are armed for that.

I'm leaving the country with my family if you idiots start shooting at each other.

with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected official but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ???
Most people don't give a shit and can see both sides suck.

I'm leaving the country with my family if you idiots start shooting at each other.
I'm not starting shit.

You can bet you ass I will finish it or die trying, if it starts.

Does anybody understand the ramifications of what civil war would be today? Y'all have neighbors with opposite political opinions. It wouldn't be a north vs south thing. It would be a chaos everywhere thing.

I'm not starting shit.

Does anybody understand the ramifications of what civil war would be today? Y'all have neighbors with opposite political opinions. It wouldn't be a north vs south thing. It would be a chaos everywhere thing.
Won't happen. Most people don't even care enough to vote.

I imagined the civil war having more dancing ...

6a00e54fb483ad883301b8d29b915a970c-600wi

I'm not starting shit.

Yes, it would be complete shit and hell.

Why are people pushing for it so hard? Or, why are people being so in-your-face about shit and stirring it up?

Ideally, I'd like to see a Zombie Apocalypse. But, if that can't happen, a full-on Civil War would be just as good, I guess.

with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected officials but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ??? and after the election especially if the side screeching those accusations[ the left ]loses will all hell break loose ?? or if they win will it be revenge time like Kamala Harris threatened ??
https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-08%2F6a7791b0-bac7-11e9-bffe-ffaf36828d71

I'm not starting shit.

i am afraid that many of the young radical leaders and voters may not have a clue as to how bad it would be .... and they truely believe anyone with an opposing view is not only wrong but evil and must be stopped at all cost

One of the racist blacks said recently that a great day of reckoning for white people is coming soon.

That's one who sure can't wait for the shooting to start so he can go out and hunt him some whitey.

Americans are too fat and lazy to have another Civil War

It's coming white folks. Whether you like it or not...and YOU'RE on the fuckin menu...Get yourself some comfy boots.

Last edited:
One of the racist blacks said recently that a great day of reckoning for white people is coming soon.

That's one who sure can't wait for the shooting to start so he can go out and hunt him some whitey.

And how many decades have they said that? And how many decades have we waited for the "South Gonna Rise Agin' ".

Nah, it's just a cold war for the time being. Of course if the commies go crazy, it could heat up.

Forum List

Back