has a second civil war in the US already been declared ??

with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected officials but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ??? and after the election especially if the side screeching those accusations[ the left ]loses will all hell break loose ?? or if they win will it be revenge time like Kamala Harris threatened ??

"has a second civil war in the US already been declared ??"
YES...absolutely.
It's good, real Americans vs. Wetbacks and filthy pieces of shits

You "Real Americans" will need to dispose of us "Just Plain Americans" before you are done. And that is a tall order. You see, we out number and out gun you many times over. Since you are around to post this BS, I know you haven't started this "Revolution" by you "Real Americans" since you would be dead or in prison.

haha...sorry bud..."just plain Americans" don't beg for free shit, they don't side with wetbacks and they seek to protect American values, culture and tradition..."just plain Americans" understand the importance in preserving the formula that got us to where we a"formula that got us where we are?"re. You are definitely not a "just plain American"

Please tell US: What qualifies for being, "just plain Americans?"

In your own words, what is the "formula that got us where we are?"

I see "just plain Americans" as being either a citizen, of one that is working toward becoming a citizen.

I see the "formula that got us where we are" as the white man coming to the North Americans continent, displacing the red man & subjugating the black man with violence & with firearms, and putting corporate profit over the collective needs of the population.

I'm sure we have differing opinions so let US know what cha got.

If I were an unAmerican piece of shit I’d see it just as you do.
Good, real Americans know exactly what makes a good, real American.

Americans are too fat and lazy to have another Civil War
Besides, I'm still fighting Gettysburg....... :eusa_whistle:

Defend Little Round Top

If I'm playing Yankee of course, if I'm playing Corn fed I make sure I take Culp's Hill right off and drive the calvary off Seminary Ridge before the infantry arrives then when the time comes I flank Little Round Top, no need for Picket to charge..........

Culps Hill was poorly defended early in the battle

Ewell was no Jackson..........

Jackson would have captured that hill on the first day

Forum List

Back