has a second civil war in the US already been declared ??

One of the racist blacks said recently that a great day of reckoning for white people is coming soon.

That's one who sure can't wait for the shooting to start so he can go out and hunt him some whitey.

And how many decades have they said that? And how many decades have we waited for the "South Gonna Rise Agin' ".
I have never waited for the South to rise, son.

Now that I'm well into my 60s, I find myself wishing something else would rise with a bit greater frequency than it does, however.

with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected officials but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ??? and after the election especially if the side screeching those accusations[ the left ]loses will all hell break loose ?? or if they win will it be revenge time like Kamala Harris threatened ??

Too many folks have/are confusing civil war with mass uprising. What a civil wars is not is the sudden rioting of millions of citizens. Any hot civil war would be fought, at the outset at least, by and between two or more opposing government political factions, such as was the case with the Union vs. the Confederacy. Everyday people do not come into the fray until/if they have been drafted into military service by one warring faction or the other. People seem to think civil war means everyone with differing political views pours out into the streets, gun in hand, and starts shooting at their neighbor or the guy down the road. Uh-uh. That's something else entirely. We're near the height of the information age, thus the opening salvos in a modern civil war would happen in cyberspace and over the airwaves. We've seen that in spades for a few years now with social media/tech companies influencing the vote and spreading one political faction's propaganda/message while suppressing the message of the other. In order to get to an actual shooting phase, our military/paramilitary forces would have to split and go to actual war with each other. So, yes it's possible we're witnessing an electronic/cold civil war but the chances of it going "hot" are very, very slim—unless the American left can put together a half-ass infantry/guerilla/revolutionary force from Twitter Mob minions or illegal/sanctuary seeking immigrants, or seize military installations. Is that going to happen? Likely not . . .

I'm leaving the country with my family if you idiots start shooting at each other.
I'm not starting shit.

You can bet you ass I will finish it or die trying, if it starts.

Does anybody understand the ramifications of what civil war would be today? Y'all have neighbors with opposite political opinions. It wouldn't be a north vs south thing. It would be a chaos everywhere thing.
No, none of these people have any concept what civil war would be like. If they did they wouldn't even be considering bringing it to their homes.

One of the racist blacks said recently that a great day of reckoning for white people is coming soon.

That's one who sure can't wait for the shooting to start so he can go out and hunt him some whitey.

And how many decades have they said that? And how many decades have we waited for the "South Gonna Rise Agin' ".
I have never waited for the South to rise, son.

Now that I'm well into my 60s, I find myself wishing something else would rise with a bit greater frequency than it does, however.

Well, get a handle on it.

This Civil War is gunna be nasty

redneck-adt.jpg

with the hate and intolerance being shown against people with political views like bigot ,racist, nazi ect been spouted by one political party not only against its elected officials but also against the 10s of millions that voted for them are we in the beginnings [soft part] or start of a civil war ??? and after the election especially if the side screeching those accusations[ the left ]loses will all hell break loose ?? or if they win will it be revenge time like Kamala Harris threatened ??

"has a second civil war in the US already been declared ??"
YES...absolutely.
It's good, real Americans vs. Wetbacks and filthy pieces of shits

I'm leaving the country with my family if you idiots start shooting at each other.
I'm not starting shit.

You can bet you ass I will finish it or die trying, if it starts.

Does anybody understand the ramifications of what civil war would be today? Y'all have neighbors with opposite political opinions. It wouldn't be a north vs south thing. It would be a chaos everywhere thing.
No, none of these people have any concept what civil war would be like. If they did they wouldn't even be considering bringing it to their homes.
You have!

YES...absolutely.

You "Real Americans" will need to dispose of us "Just Plain Americans" before you are done. And that is a tall order. You see, we out number and out gun you many times over. Since you are around to post this BS, I know you haven't started this "Revolution" by you "Real Americans" since you would be dead or in prison.

YES...absolutely.

You "Real Americans" will need to dispose of us "Just Plain Americans" before you are done. And that is a tall order. You see, we out number and out gun you many times over. Since you are around to post this BS, I know you haven't started this "Revolution" by you "Real Americans" since you would be dead or in prison.

haha...sorry bud..."just plain Americans" don't beg for free shit, they don't side with wetbacks and they seek to protect American values, culture and tradition..."just plain Americans" understand the importance in preserving the formula that got us to where we are. You are definitely not a "just plain American"

This was on the time-line of two of my friends. . . obviously they have no idea who the other one is. . .

67763989_10219044004747794_2074091096522096640_n.jpg

And on the time-line of the other one? :71:

Anti-racists are the worst racists.

Ask me how!

So, I did a Googly search for "anti-racist." I was surprised, the top definition, according to the internet, is. . . Anti-white?!

Urban Dictionary: antiracist

It's coming white folks. Whether you like it or not...and YOU'RE on the fuckin menu...Get yourself some comfy boots.
its not about race it will be about political ideology for instance i know several people whos cars were vandalized because they had Trump Pence 2016 stickers !! and that was before the election...wear at MAGA hat in public and you stand a very real chance of being violently assaulted .

It's coming white folks. Whether you like it or not...and YOU'RE on the fuckin menu...Get yourself some comfy boots.
its not about race it will be about political ideology for instance i know several people whos cars were vandalized because they had Trump Pence 2016 stickers !! and that was before the election...wear at MAGA hat in public and you stand a very real chance of being violently assaulted .
You can keep telling yourself that bud...but in the new America...Republican is code for 'White Boy'.
They don't dislike you because you are a Republican with a MAGA hat...they dislike you because you are white. Get used to it.

This is conservatives against liberals

The weak liberals lies and tries to say this is like the civil war.

This becomes men against women
Which will bring a wisdom test for voters

Forum List

Back