Has anybody ever heard of a back up plan?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm not trying to be a hater, I honestly feel bad for anybody who's involved in this Trump Deflection ploy called gov. shut down. Privately, I feel a slight sense of glee inside for those that voted for the moron...but here's my confusion....you mean to tell me, one paycheck not recieved and these people need a food drive, a bake sell, a go fund me account, etc??????? These aren't workers, like the one's I've come across, who after a long term illness, let go from their jobs, or the guy who was in a car accident and his short and long disability ran out, or the countless mom's who's daycare center closed and it took them a couple of weeks off to find another or never mind the millions that get fired, etc....all somehow manages to get over the hump and move on....BUT FEDERAL TRUMP VOTING WORKERS, WHO TRUMP THINKS ALL ARE DEMOCRATS.....have the media all up in their business with the sob stories of woe is me.....BACK UP PLAN INCLUDES PEOPLE:

A savings account
with low unemployment, a second job until
down sizing, let em cut your stuff off until......
pawn shop time, until....
rely on family...until....

bottom line people, always have a effin back up plan....we're in Trump world now, adjust!!

I'm not trying to be a hater, I honestly feel bad for anybody who's involved in this Trump Deflection ploy called gov. shut down. Privately, I feel a slight sense of glee inside for those that voted for the moron...but here's my confusion....you mean to tell me, one paycheck not recieved and these people need a food drive, a bake sell, a go fund me account, etc??????? These aren't workers, like the one's I've come across, who after a long term illness, let go from their jobs, or the guy who was in a car accident and his short and long disability ran out, or the countless mom's who's daycare center closed and it took them a couple of weeks off to find another or never mind the millions that get fired, etc....all somehow manages to get over the hump and move on....BUT FEDERAL TRUMP VOTING WORKERS, WHO TRUMP THINKS ALL ARE DEMOCRATS.....have the media all up in their business with the sob stories of woe is me.....BACK UP PLAN INCLUDES PEOPLE:

A savings account

bottom line people, always have a effin back up plan....we're in Trump world now, adjust!!
Did any of the Washington bureaucrats shed a tear in 2009-09, as millions in the private sector lost their jobs entirely?....Unlike those of us out here in the real world, those parasites are on a little temporary vacation, and will receive 100% back pay for it....Fuck 'em.

Nobody needed a backup plan before trump?
Good lawd, you are a complete dumbfuck

A savings account

/----/ I've had a Rainy Day Fund for years. Before that, I had part-time jobs because I was in a volatile industry and layoffs were common.
Free advice: How to Save $10,000 for Your Rainy-Day Fund in One Year

A savings account

Did any of the Washington bureaucrats shed a tear in 2009-09, as millions in the private sector lost their jobs entirely?....Unlike those of us out here in the real world, those parasites are on a little temporary vacation, and will receive 100% back pay for it....Fuck 'em.

Make no mistake, if it stays shut down through Q1, and they can't vote the way all those companies paid (bribed) them to, they will lose money.

A savings account

although your message of preparing for the worst is a good one, I have to ask why is it different with trump than all the fuck ups before him???

not in my 53 yr lifetime has this not been a concern,,,

• Banned

A savings account

I don't want to go that far, I got peeps in the military, but I get your
sentiment. You'd think it was the great depression of the 30's (smile). There are 300 million in this country, its gonna be okay

A savings account

although your message of preparing for the worst is a good one, I have to ask why is it different with trump than all the fuck ups before him???

I think with Trump, instead of enjoying the great heads up OBAMA left for him, Yes Obama left for him, and just flowing with it, this crazy mf seems to go out of his way, to start up shit and we're getting tired of it. And just for the record, NOBODY PRIOR TO TRUMP HAS EVER BEEN THIS FUCKIN BAD.

A savings account

/----/ Becuase of some who failed to plan ahead, we have to sacrifice national security just to let the democRATs have a win? And what number of Fed workers don't have savings, who don't have part-time jobs? How many are we talking about?

A savings account

I think with Trump, instead of enjoying the great heads up OBAMA left for him, Yes Obama left for him, and just flowing with it, this crazy mf seems to go out of his way, to start up shit and we're getting tired of it. And just for the record, NOBODY PRIOR TO TRUMP HAS EVER BEEN THIS FUCKIN BAD.
obama left a shitpile of a mess and stole trillions from the american people with the help of the republicans

A savings account

obama left a shitpile of a mess and stole trillions from the american people with the help of the republicans
Listen, I'm not ever gonna debate anybody that thinks Obama and Trump are equal in any way shape or form. I don't have the energy nor the desire.....next?

A savings account

Listen, I'm not ever gonna debate anybody that thinks Obama and Trump are equal in any way shape or form. I don't have the energy nor the desire.....next?
didnt say they were equal,,,other than being fuckups

A savings account

/-----/ "NOBODY PRIOR TO TRUMP HAS EVER BEEN THIS FUCKIN BAD."
Except for Jimma Carter and LBJ in modern history. And don't forget Libs said Bush 43 created the worst depression since --- well the Great Depression. And Obozo who fucked up our health care system 100%

A savings account

/----/ You won't because you can't.

A savings account

Just a side note...fuck ups do not get two terms in office. fuck ups do not qualify as having the most votes ever in our history, along with Reagan and Kennedy....just sayin

Just a side note...fuck ups do not get two terms in office. fuck ups do not qualify as having the most votes ever in our history, along with Reagan and Kennedy....just sayin
yes they do,,,

never under estimate the power of kool-aid

A savings account

/-----/ "NOBODY PRIOR TO TRUMP HAS EVER BEEN THIS FUCKIN BAD."
Except for Jimma Carter and LBJ in modern history. And don't forget Libs said Bush 43 created the worst depression since --- well the Great Depression. And Obozo who fucked up our health care system 100%
we havent had a POTUS in a 100 yrs that respected the constitution

A savings account

Forget deflection-that's a myth for the small minded. You are right about planning-we have moved from victim mentality to personal responsibility and it is time for everyone to take care of themselves.

Forum List

Back