Has anybody ever heard of a back up plan?

I'm not trying to be a hater, I honestly feel bad for anybody who's involved in this Trump Deflection ploy called gov. shut down. Privately, I feel a slight sense of glee inside for those that voted for the moron...but here's my confusion....you mean to tell me, one paycheck not recieved and these people need a food drive, a bake sell, a go fund me account, etc??????? These aren't workers, like the one's I've come across, who after a long term illness, let go from their jobs, or the guy who was in a car accident and his short and long disability ran out, or the countless mom's who's daycare center closed and it took them a couple of weeks off to find another or never mind the millions that get fired, etc....all somehow manages to get over the hump and move on....BUT FEDERAL TRUMP VOTING WORKERS, WHO TRUMP THINKS ALL ARE DEMOCRATS.....have the media all up in their business with the sob stories of woe is me.....BACK UP PLAN INCLUDES PEOPLE:

A savings account
with low unemployment, a second job until
down sizing, let em cut your stuff off until......
pawn shop time, until....
rely on family...until....

bottom line people, always have a effin back up plan....we're in Trump world now, adjust!!
Did any of the Washington bureaucrats shed a tear in 2009-09, as millions in the private sector lost their jobs entirely?....Unlike those of us out here in the real world, those parasites are on a little temporary vacation, and will receive 100% back pay for it....Fuck 'em.

Yup. I remember people losing their jobs and there were no jobs anywhere.

Unemployment was extended many times and people were on food stamps.

Those working for the Federal Government never suffered anything. They can't be fired, get pay raises every year and don't get laid off. They live in a bubble and never experienced any of what the rest of us did.

I have not one iota of sympathy for any of them.

I'm not trying to be a hater, I honestly feel bad for anybody who's involved in this Trump Deflection ploy called gov. shut down. Privately, I feel a slight sense of glee inside for those that voted for the moron...but here's my confusion....you mean to tell me, one paycheck not recieved and these people need a food drive, a bake sell, a go fund me account, etc??????? These aren't workers, like the one's I've come across, who after a long term illness, let go from their jobs, or the guy who was in a car accident and his short and long disability ran out, or the countless mom's who's daycare center closed and it took them a couple of weeks off to find another or never mind the millions that get fired, etc....all somehow manages to get over the hump and move on....BUT FEDERAL TRUMP VOTING WORKERS, WHO TRUMP THINKS ALL ARE DEMOCRATS.....have the media all up in their business with the sob stories of woe is me.....BACK UP PLAN INCLUDES PEOPLE:

A savings account
with low unemployment, a second job until
down sizing, let em cut your stuff off until......
pawn shop time, until....
rely on family...until....

bottom line people, always have a effin back up plan....we're in Trump world now, adjust!!
Did any of the Washington bureaucrats shed a tear in 2009-09, as millions in the private sector lost their jobs entirely?....Unlike those of us out here in the real world, those parasites are on a little temporary vacation, and will receive 100% back pay for it....Fuck 'em.

Yup. I remember people losing their jobs and there were no jobs anywhere.

Unemployment was extended many times and people were on food stamps.

Those working for the Federal Government never suffered anything. They can't be fired, get pay raises every year and don't get laid off. They live in a bubble and never experienced any of what the rest of us did.

I have not one iota of sympathy for any of them.
I've lost many jobs in my life and not once depended on others for recovery

Forum List

Back