Has anyone seen a Biden “Build back better” hat, T-shirt, or flag?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Me neither. There is a reason for that.

1694142693844.png

Gasoline in my small town has gone up 30 cents per gallon in two months.... and food prices will follow... Saudi Arabia is cutting oil production because of the democrat's stupid love for Iran... everything the dems do hurts us... wake up people....
Build back better my ass...

Gasoline in my small town has gone up 30 cents per gallon in two months.... and food prices will follow... Saudi Arabia is cutting oil production because of the democrat's stupid love for Iran... everything the dems do hurts us... wake up people....
Build back better my ass...

I find no fake news strewn throughout any of this post.

Racism on the other hand?

Ubquitious.

Now shut up forever.

Bigot.

Me neither. There is a reason for that.

View attachment 826340
Fuck no, these motherfuckers are fuckin' Americans dry.

It's all lies. Every day these motherfuckers lie.

They cheated an election, the media lies about it every day, persecuting political opponets, and talking about some "our Democracy".

That ain't the Democracy I remember, bitches.

Fuck no, these motherfuckers are fuckin' Americans dry.

It's all lies. Every day these motherfuckers lie.

They cheated an election, the media lies about it every day, persecuting political opponets, and talking about some "our Democracy".

That ain't the Democracy I remember, bitches.
:th_believecrap: :boohoo:

Man, down here you NEVER see a Biden bumper sticker but you see Trump bumper stickers all over the place! Liberals might support Biden anonymously on a chat site but they seem to be embarrassed to do so on the street. President Potato Head is not something to be proud of!

Typical MAGAs You think TV ratings are the same as credibility, and merchandice sales are the same thing as votes.

Typical MAGAs You think TV ratings are the same as credibility, and merchandice sales are the same thing as votes.
This isn't TV ratings, numbnuts, it's visual documentation of any meaningful amount of people gathered in support of "Build Back Better".

And so far, there is none. Can you provide some? Hmm?

Oh! I kinda took this idea after searching some things and made my own thread. Thx and sorry?

I don't make too many OPs, but this one's interesting. :D

I think others will find it the same.

Forum List

Back