Has anyone seen what Biden's 2022 deficit is shaping up to be?

I see no reporting on projected deficit for this year. Biden has signed 3 bills in the past few months spending $2 TRILLION and they still claim the deficit will "only" be a little over $1 trillion.

Something isn't adding up.
Better than Donald’s. Funny how you freaks only care about deficits when a dem is president.

If course you could restore the tax rate for the top 1%. That would help with the deficit.

And look at all the money we are saving not participating in GWB’s wars
Delusional loons

Biden & Democrats are quickly removing some of the 500% more money printed by Trump! They brought inflation to a halt last month & will continue until Republicans gain power again.
fredgraph.png

Better than Donald’s. Funny how you freaks only care about deficits when a dem is president.

If course you could restore the tax rate for the top 1%. That would help with the deficit.

Delusional loons
I opposed all the covid spending under Trump, Simp.

And we have no idea if it will be better than Trump's since they keep passing trillion dollar spending bills.

Um, that's because the spending isn't happening in just 2022 or 2023. There are tax increase that mitigate the spending.

This question, from supporters of a "President" who made Keynes roll over in his fucking grave.

Good gawd. I wish I hadn't seen this.
Yeah, it's all paid for.

Oh, and a large chunk of the covid spending passed under Trump still hasn't been spent, but it all went into his deficits for the year it was passed. Weird, huh?

What a clown. :laughing0301:

I see no reporting on projected deficit for this year. Biden has signed 3 bills in the past few months spending $2 TRILLION and they still claim the deficit will "only" be a little over $1 trillion.

nobody-got-time-for-that-a-intnobody-got-time-for-that.gif

$2T over ten years is only $200B a year.

Delusional loons

And you only care about the deficit when you're trying to cast negative light on Republicans.

And calling names? Come on. You do realize soon as you start slinging insults no one is going to take you seriously right?

All you have to do is look at your own reaction vs comments posted score to realize no one pays attention to you or puts any stock in what you say.

You concerned about a deficit now because there's a Democrat in the White House instead of a just and righteous Republican?
Color me shocked. :)

Forum List

Back