Has Anyone Watched the NetFlix Documentary "13th"?

Welfare doesnt make anyone single. Jail on the other hand makes it impossible to be in a household. Welfare? Not so much
Welfare makes it very easy for dead beat dads to be dead beat dads, which your community is rife with. Now you people don't know how to behave, which means a fuckload of you end up in prison.

Quit being so sucky and fix your problems already.

Dead beat dads arent dead beats because of welfare....its because they are deadbeats. Actually you'll find according to stuff called "data" that blacks and whites commit the same amount of crimes but the communities are treated differently when it comes to sentencing, policing etc.

Again, thats according to that data stuff.
I wish your responses were at least factual. If you think violent crime statistics are the same, your either a liar or just terribly uninformed.

I wish you'd respond to what I actually say just once. I didnt mention violent crime stats. Maybe thats where you made your mistake.
You said that white people commit the same amount of crimes

They do and your response was to say that I dont think violent crime has gone up.

I made you look stupid by pointing out violent crime is NOT the same. Up to speed now dummy? Try and keep up.

No one but you brought up violent crime and now you want a cookie because you say violent crime is not the same? Who said it was?

No one. All caught up now dummy?

You said that whites commit about the same amount of crime. I easilly proved you are wrong by pointing to violent crime statistics. The numbers aren't even close. Now that we have established the facts, would you like to admit your mistake?

You said that whites commit about the same amount of crime. I easilly proved you are wrong by pointing to violent crime statistics. The numbers aren't even close. Now that we have established the facts, would you like to admit your mistake?

When did you prove anything? I said they commit about the same amount of crimes but are treated WAAAY differently. Your response was about welfare. Are you lost?

When did you prove anything? I said they commit about the same amount of crimes but are treated WAAAY differently. Your response was about welfare. Are you lost?
You made a statement and I proved that your statement was fucking retarded. Are you trying to save face now or something? It's not working.

Forum List

Back