🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Black Lies Matter Already Launched a Slow Civil War?

If I showed you 5 different Priests that fucked children does that show that all of them secretly want to fuck a child?

But I can show you where the Catholic Church is now getting these men prosecuted where appropriate and not tolerating it at all any more.

Where has BLM shown the same intolerance for advocacy of murder? I don't see it.

There are bad cops, true,

Now how would you feel if someone accused you of hating cops and making this about all cops from this factual statement?

Thats what the PC police are doing. I've asked several times whats the correct way to address the issue of bad cops and no one answers. But when bad cops are brought up the same people with no answers yell "YOU COP HATER!!!"

Are you serious?
Bad cops should be handled through internal affairs and the DA's office. They should not be executed in the street.

I agree so far

But this is way beyond that and you know it. This is a declared open war on ALL peace officers, regardless if they are good or bad.

Wait, see? You just did it again. No one dislikes good cops. To even suggest it is silly since...they are good cops. We're talking about the ones you called "bad cops". But I'll ask again, what is the proper way to discuss bad cops to get people like you to stop saying that objection includes good cops?

We need to stand up for these good public servants who put their lives on the line for us every day of the week.

Your obfuscation does not help in that effort and I think you realize it and that's your real point.

Thats their job....I just want to know how should I talk about the bad cops in a way to get you to know I am not talking about good cops? Everytime I ask I havent gotten an answer

How about by name.

You lefties spew shit Iike "Cops are out shooting people in the back!!"

Lets be clear. You are a liar and now have lied again. Please feel free to help your credibility by either stop lying or proving what you say. You cant tho because its more of your lying bullshit

Blacks are policed at far higher rates than the crimes they commit. Way more as a percentage than whites. It's not as simple as "police are sent where the crime is".

It is not proportionate to the population as a percentage but to the crimes committed as a percentage. Something like nearly half of all violent crime is committed on blacks. I seriously doubt that they get half the cop patrols, though probably they should.

Calling for the murder of police is not the entire movement either. Just like anything else there are crazies. I do agree however that the leaders of the movement need to be more proactive in denouncing those crazies and distancing themselves from them.

This is where the leaders of the movement should practice LEADERSHIP and silence the worst elements. Their lack of actions signals tacit approval...at least until they take action and do something to reign in the calls for murder and race war.

Now how would you feel if someone accused you of hating cops and making this about all cops from this factual statement?

Thats what the PC police are doing. I've asked several times whats the correct way to address the issue of bad cops and no one answers. But when bad cops are brought up the same people with no answers yell "YOU COP HATER!!!"

The Black Lives Matter movement is quickly turning law abiding citizen into concluding that Black Lives Don't Matter. They are showing Blacks in the worst possible light.

Blacks AND whites or just the black people in the movement? Any conclusion that includes a life doesnt matter is not a serious one btw

Anyone within the movement. The Black members and the white trash also. There is no society without law and order.

Funny because you singled out blacks at first...I guess you forgot or something.

The animal who sneaked up behind the deputy and emptied his gun into the deputy's body should see little jail time. He deserves swift justice. The taxpayer should not have to pay for any long and stretched out prison time for this rabid creature. The deviant should be brought to trial expeditiously and should be incarcerated no more than two weeks before receiving his lethal injection.

I agree...but I didnt hear anything about the white guy who blew off the cops head in Lousiana. I think that might be one of those times you forgot to include the actions of white people again "by accident" because cops lives matter!

The Black Lives Matter movement is quickly turning law abiding citizen into concluding that Black Lives Don't Matter. They are showing Blacks in the worst possible light.
I'm law abiding and do not endorse this message.^^^^

To be blunt its a load of horse shit.

You may be a result of it though as more and more white folks get concealed carry permits and police officers shoot more and more of you. You reap what you sow. Police officers can band together and carry enough guns on their persons to place in the hand of anyone they "accidently" kill. This is a war you cannot win.

Perhaps they are, but when you condemn a whole movement based on the actions of a tiny group, while supporting a group with racist agenda, the problem is you.

confederate battle flags are ok then, right?...and people who want to remove them are racists, right?

Justice served.:)

BLACK LIVES MATTER SUPPORTER ARRESTED FOR ‘KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE’ TWEET

Maryland resident Carlos Anthony Hollins has been arrested and charged for allegedly issuing deadly threats against La Plata residents via his personal Twitter account.

“IM NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS NO. MORE. TONIGHT WE PURGE ! KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL IN THE TOWN OF LAPLATA. #BLACKLIVESMATTER,” Hollins’ now-suspended Twitter account read.

Black Lives Matter Supporter Arrested for 'Kill All the White People' Tweet - Breitbart

GOOD!!!! Arrest these fucking terrorists.
I didnt realize using a hashtag enrolled you as a member of that organization? That means I am part of #crimingwhilewhite, #blacklivesmatters, #alllivesmatters?

I suspect you don't realize many things. Lousy deflection
IOW you are embarrassed the media fooled you again. That ok but just know I know.

If I showed you 5 different Priests that fucked children does that show that all of them secretly want to fuck a child?

But I can show you where the Catholic Church is now getting these men prosecuted where appropriate and not tolerating it at all any more.

Where has BLM shown the same intolerance for advocacy of murder? I don't see it.

I can show you how The Catholic Church is defending and protecting some of those people too. I only asked if the actions of a few the fault of the entire group?

Now you're starting to see the fallacy in your own arguement. Unless yanno, you want to say that shows the All Priests want to fuck children.

Blacks AND whites or just the black people in the movement? Any conclusion that includes a life doesnt matter is not a serious one btw

Anyone within the movement. The Black members and the white trash also. There is no society without law and order.

Funny because you singled out blacks at first...I guess you forgot or something.

The animal who sneaked up behind the deputy and emptied his gun into the deputy's body should see little jail time. He deserves swift justice. The taxpayer should not have to pay for any long and stretched out prison time for this rabid creature. The deviant should be brought to trial expeditiously and should be incarcerated no more than two weeks before receiving his lethal injection.

I agree...but I didnt hear anything about the white guy who blew off the cops head in Lousiana. I think that might be one of those times you forgot to include the actions of white people again "by accident" because cops lives matter!

Well, the NAME of the movement is BLACK lives matter. Go figure. Over your head?

Are you serious?
Bad cops should be handled through internal affairs and the DA's office. They should not be executed in the street.

But this is way beyond that and you know it. This is a declared open war on ALL peace officers, regardless if they are good or bad. We need to stand up for these good public servants who put their lives on the line for us every day of the week.

Your obfuscation does not help in that effort and I think you realize it and that's your real point.

Bad cops are friends with DA's. And this particular shooter, with no known motive, spent 4 months in a mental hospital and was declared incompetent to stand trial over an assault.

Deputy's alleged killer declared mentally incompetent in 2012 case

Thanks for putting that up. I was going to but hadn't gotten to it.

Maybe you can put up why the dude was out on the street and how this is irrelevant in view of BLM rhetoric and the effect such things have on the marginally sane?

If this was a GOP candidate calling for the murder of blacks and some dude went out and killed a bunch of blacks, like the guy in South Carolina with no provocation, that movement would be ostracized and shunned by every decent American.

The same shunning of BLM should happen now because they do not remove their own violent members or censor those that express support for the murder of police.

Because it's speculation. If this guy comes out like Root and says he did it for that reason, then you'll have a point. Until then you're trying to connect dots that don't necessarily create a clear picture of the truth.

While I wouldn't write off a GOP candidate publicly calling for people to kill blacks, I would hope it would be universally rejected and not just by liberals.

Maryland resident Carlos Anthony Hollins has been arrested and charged for allegedly issuing deadly threats against La Plata residents via his personal Twitter account.

“IM NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS NO. MORE. TONIGHT WE PURGE ! KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL IN THE TOWN OF LAPLATA. #BLACKLIVESMATTER,” Hollins’ now-suspended Twitter account read.

Black Lives Matter Supporter Arrested for 'Kill All the White People' Tweet - Breitbart

I didnt realize using a hashtag enrolled you as a member of that organization? That means I am part of #crimingwhilewhite, #blacklivesmatters, #alllivesmatters?

IOW you are embarrassed the media fooled you again. That ok but just know I know.

Mhm, considering you're a wannabe racist clown you should realize few take your drivel serious. A little comedy value but that's about it. Still wearing the Malcom X shades and acting all militant and shit in mum's basement? LOL

I suspect you don't realize many things. Lousy defection

Does anyone have a single example of BLM kicking out or denouncing any of these murderous appeals to kill cops and/or whites?

Does anyone have a single example of BLM kicking out or denouncing any of these murderous appeals to kill cops and/or whites?
How do you stop someone from using a hashtag?

Lame...keep trying, Peabody

Mhm, considering you're a wannabe racist clown you should realize few take your drivel serious. A little comedy value but that's about it. Still wearing the Malcom X shades and acting all militant and shit in mum's basement? LOL
The appeal to social validation is always amusing to me. :laugh:

Even if no one ever thanked a post of mine it still wouldnt hide the fact that you were fooled by the media...once again.

Cant answer the question huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're trying to build a straw man, I'm not interested. Figure it out, Peewinkle

Well, the NAME of the movement is BLACK lives matter. Go figure. Over your head?

Is that why you forgot to include whites at first? Because of the name?

I'm law abiding and do not endorse this message.^^^^

To be blunt its a load of horse shit.

You may be a result of it though as more and more white folks get concealed carry permits and police officers shoot more and more of you. You reap what you sow. Police officers can band together and carry enough guns on their persons to place in the hand of anyone they "accidently" kill. This is a war you cannot win.
I may be the result of what? Your post makes no sense in the context of my post.

Who said anything about a war? Who said I have to win If it comes to a war? I'm prepared to die. Are you?

Excellent start. Now, how do we determine if a policeman is "dirty"? Do YOU decide or should you file charges and let society decide? Because if YOU are the one deciding, then you really don't have a lot of difference between yourself and those who decide to shoot a Black person out of fear.
"We" dont do the determining. If there is no clear proof either way then I am ambivalent. For instance a cop could be an upstanding man of the people in his white community. However, when policing Blacks, he is a raging racist cave ape. That guy I would laugh when he was killed. You probably would mourn him. So your little question really has no merit because you dont determine how I judge someone and I could care less how you judge them.

So, by taking that stand, you're actually saying that individuals should judge, not society and that society shouldn't interfere with that judgment. Your opinion seems to be based on race and anarchy. That's sad.

If you really thing about it. Society is not in a position to judge. They cant possibly no the entire story unless they were there. There is a reason the cops play up the good side of officers. Its called swaying public opinion. On the other hand they play up the negative side of anyone they happen to shoot. If you note neither actions have anything to do with what actually occurred. The supposedly "good" cop could have been a racist and shot the supposedly "bad" civilian simply because he wanted to. Thats why video of these events has become so important. Now we see cops on tape doing the things the Black community has long accused them of doing like planting evidence.

Cops that behave that way will plant evidence on anyone they choose to victimize, not just Blacks. Some years ago, a young man I knew was shot and killed in Houston and the policeman put a pistol on the ground beside him. He was a white kid. Had nothing to do with race. And, Society is the only entity that should judge because it's made up of ALL of us and reflects all of our values.
Thats a totally different deflection. My concern is with the Black community. Basically BlackLivesMatters. You just did the new All lives matters deflection. The problem is extremely common in Black communities. It has impacted our community way more than it will ever impact the white community. If you are going to deflect at least be less obvious about it.

What you call society does not reflect all of my values. Your society is different from my society in fundamental ways.

Yes, I'm aware of your racist views. I'm trying to get you to see beyond that to gain your support for an effective society that works and protects ALL people. Since we're made up of humans, I know we will never have a perfect society, but unless we work together, in the end we'll end up balkanized and separated in the way that BlackLivesMatter and the KKK seem to be trying to create..

laugh.gif

You're trying to build a straw man, I'm not interested. Figure it out, Peewinkle
Whoever posted the retarded post built the strawman. I just knocked the shit out of it.

Forum List

Back