🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Black Lies Matter Already Launched a Slow Civil War?

There are bad cops, true,

Now how would you feel if someone accused you of hating cops and making this about all cops from this factual statement?

Thats what the PC police are doing. I've asked several times whats the correct way to address the issue of bad cops and no one answers. But when bad cops are brought up the same people with no answers yell "YOU COP HATER!!!"

Are you serious?
Bad cops should be handled through internal affairs and the DA's office. They should not be executed in the street.

But this is way beyond that and you know it. This is a declared open war on ALL peace officers, regardless if they are good or bad. We need to stand up for these good public servants who put their lives on the line for us every day of the week.

Your obfuscation does not help in that effort and I think you realize it and that's your real point.

Bad cops are friends with DA's. And this particular shooter, with no known motive, spent 4 months in a mental hospital and was declared incompetent to stand trial over an assault.

Deputy's alleged killer declared mentally incompetent in 2012 case

Now how would you feel if someone accused you of hating cops and making this about all cops from this factual statement?

Thats what the PC police are doing. I've asked several times whats the correct way to address the issue of bad cops and no one answers. But when bad cops are brought up the same people with no answers yell "YOU COP HATER!!!"

Are you serious?
Bad cops should be handled through internal affairs and the DA's office. They should not be executed in the street.

I agree so far

But this is way beyond that and you know it. This is a declared open war on ALL peace officers, regardless if they are good or bad.

Wait, see? You just did it again. No one dislikes good cops. To even suggest it is silly since...they are good cops. We're talking about the ones you called "bad cops". But I'll ask again, what is the proper way to discuss bad cops to get people like you to stop saying that objection includes good cops?

We need to stand up for these good public servants who put their lives on the line for us every day of the week.

Your obfuscation does not help in that effort and I think you realize it and that's your real point.

Thats their job....I just want to know how should I talk about the bad cops in a way to get you to know I am not talking about good cops? Everytime I ask I havent gotten an answer

The Black Lives Matter movement is quickly turning law abiding citizen into concluding that Black Lives Don't Matter. They are showing Blacks in the worst possible light.

Blacks AND whites or just the black people in the movement? Any conclusion that includes a life doesnt matter is not a serious one btw

My regret is that Pinochet didn't get all of the Marxists who are now back in their larval stage waiting for another economic crisis.

And I think we have a third option here; strong executive leadership with isolated local declarations of martial law and military justice for designated terrorists.

I am only saying that I cannot blame the Death Squads any more. I am so outraged with the slaughter of these good peace officers that my blood just boils and this is true of most people I know.

The Democrats are digging themselves a hole that will last generations.

I hope we have time to wait for the third option. Maybe things will quiet down on their own, but without an adult in the room I don't see nap time on the horizon. I do know I stand behind the cops and have their back.

Yep. Obamas silence is an endorsement. A nationwide effort to bring violence on cops....and POTUS says nothing. As it it's normal and acceptable.

Sometimes....silence is the endorsement.

Are you serious?

But this is way beyond that and you know it. This is a declared open war on ALL peace officers, regardless if they are good or bad. We need to stand up for these good public servants who put their lives on the line for us every day of the week.

You're exactly right. They're desperate to walk it back and put this genie back into the bottle. Too late.

The liar is back...

Yep. Obamas silence is an endorsement. A nationwide effort to bring violence on cops....and POTUS says nothing. As it it's normal and acceptable.

Sometimes....silence is the endorsement.

He's silent about that, but he sure can't seem to shut the fuck up about the globabble warming hoax.

Justice served.:)

BLACK LIVES MATTER SUPPORTER ARRESTED FOR ‘KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE’ TWEET

Maryland resident Carlos Anthony Hollins has been arrested and charged for allegedly issuing deadly threats against La Plata residents via his personal Twitter account.

“IM NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS NO. MORE. TONIGHT WE PURGE ! KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL IN THE TOWN OF LAPLATA. #BLACKLIVESMATTER,” Hollins’ now-suspended Twitter account read.

Black Lives Matter Supporter Arrested for 'Kill All the White People' Tweet - Breitbart

Are you serious?

I agree so far

But this is way beyond that and you know it. This is a declared open war on ALL peace officers, regardless if they are good or bad.

Wait, see? You just did it again. No one dislikes good cops. To even suggest it is silly since...they are good cops. We're talking about the ones you called "bad cops". But I'll ask again, what is the proper way to discuss bad cops to get people like you to stop saying that objection includes good cops?

We need to stand up for these good public servants who put their lives on the line for us every day of the week.

Thats their job....I just want to know how should I talk about the bad cops in a way to get you to know I am not talking about good cops? Everytime I ask I havent gotten an answer

How about by name.

You lefties spew shit Iike "Cops are out shooting people in the back!!"

Rather than....Michael Slager...police officer in North Charleston....shot someone in the back.

You lefties pluralize individual acts to blanketly spread blame over top of all officers.

Sorry. Cats out of the back. You lefties own this shit now.

Nothing proves white superiority better than the objections to the idea that black lives matter.

Perhaps the idea is that ALL lives matter and there shouldn't be a racial caveat to that statement.

Thanks for the example. All lives do matter. Some just not as much as others it seems , hence the qualifier.

I just can't agree.

Fine, it's not required.
There seems to be some confusion here as Hunarchy is speaking of an ideal standard, while you Hutch seem to be speaking of the effective standard put in place by todays media and society.

I'm a getting the tow of your correctly?

I think that's fair. I tend to think more pragmaticly I guess. I agree all lives matter in an ideal world, just not the real world and I find those kind of views somewhat trite and shortsighted when used in a way that seems intended to obfuscate the point at hand.

Wait, see? You just did it again. No one dislikes good cops.

That is an amusing assertion since I loaded about 5 references to BLM members who are calling for the death of any cops at all, like the Houston cop that got shot in the back 15 times. The killer had no knowledge of who that cop was. He just walked up and executed him.

So your assertion is plainly wrong. How do you say such lies with a straight face? Many years of practice?

The time is not appropriate to talk about bad cops when radicals are calling for the death of all cops that they can get away with killing, and some even calling for the extermination of any whites.

Your continued obfuscation is noted however.

Maryland resident Carlos Anthony Hollins has been arrested and charged for allegedly issuing deadly threats against La Plata residents via his personal Twitter account.

“IM NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS NO. MORE. TONIGHT WE PURGE ! KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL IN THE TOWN OF LAPLATA. #BLACKLIVESMATTER,” Hollins’ now-suspended Twitter account read.

Black Lives Matter Supporter Arrested for 'Kill All the White People' Tweet - Breitbart

GOOD!!!! Arrest these fucking terrorists.

The Black Lives Matter movement is quickly turning law abiding citizen into concluding that Black Lives Don't Matter. They are showing Blacks in the worst possible light.
I'm law abiding and do not endorse this message.^^^^

To be blunt its a load of horse shit.

"We" dont do the determining. If there is no clear proof either way then I am ambivalent. For instance a cop could be an upstanding man of the people in his white community. However, when policing Blacks, he is a raging racist cave ape. That guy I would laugh when he was killed. You probably would mourn him. So your little question really has no merit because you dont determine how I judge someone and I could care less how you judge them.

So, by taking that stand, you're actually saying that individuals should judge, not society and that society shouldn't interfere with that judgment. Your opinion seems to be based on race and anarchy. That's sad.

If you really thing about it. Society is not in a position to judge. They cant possibly no the entire story unless they were there. There is a reason the cops play up the good side of officers. Its called swaying public opinion. On the other hand they play up the negative side of anyone they happen to shoot. If you note neither actions have anything to do with what actually occurred. The supposedly "good" cop could have been a racist and shot the supposedly "bad" civilian simply because he wanted to. Thats why video of these events has become so important. Now we see cops on tape doing the things the Black community has long accused them of doing like planting evidence.

Cops that behave that way will plant evidence on anyone they choose to victimize, not just Blacks. Some years ago, a young man I knew was shot and killed in Houston and the policeman put a pistol on the ground beside him. He was a white kid. Had nothing to do with race. And, Society is the only entity that should judge because it's made up of ALL of us and reflects all of our values.

I mostly agree with that with the exceptions being that I can't say that those actions are done without a racial component. Given that the black community is policed at far higher rates than whites shows that blacks are more likely to be the victims of this abuse of authority. I agree that society should judge them. That being said, we all only know what we know. The protests after Ferguson have brought quite a bit to light about how blacks are policed and handled in the criminal justice system. Police departments around the nation have revisited their policies as a result. Protest movements are how we inform society to better judge.

The police ARE SENT where the CRIMES are. So don't blame them for more heavily policing black communities. Most of the residents of those communities are not engaged in illegal activities but are victimized by it. They support the cops as they know what will happen if the cops leave; and that is the explosion of murder rates and other violent crime that is now going on in inner cities across the country, most of the victims being other blacks.

You say, "Protest movements are how we inform society to better judge." and sometimes that is true, but calling for the murder of peace officers is not acceptable protest.

Blacks are policed at far higher rates than the crimes they commit. Way more as a percentage than whites. It's not as simple as "police are sent where the crime is".

Calling for the murder of police is not the entire movement either. Just like anything else there are crazies. I do agree however that the leaders of the movement need to be more proactive in denouncing those crazies and distancing themselves from them.

I didnt realize using a hashtag enrolled you as a member of that organization? That means I am part of #crimingwhilewhite, #blacklivesmatters, #alllivesmatters?

Are you serious?

Bad cops are friends with DA's. And this particular shooter, with no known motive, spent 4 months in a mental hospital and was declared incompetent to stand trial over an assault.

Thanks for putting that up. I was going to but hadn't gotten to it.

I didnt realize using a hashtag enrolled you as a member of that organization? That means I am part of #crimingwhilewhite, #blacklivesmatters, #alllivesmatters?

I suspect you don't realize many things. Lousy deflection

Are you serious?

Thanks for putting that up. I was going to but hadn't gotten to it.

Maybe you can put up why the dude was out on the street and how this is irrelevant in view of BLM rhetoric and the effect such things have on the marginally sane?

If this was a GOP candidate calling for the murder of blacks and some dude went out and killed a bunch of blacks, like the guy in South Carolina with no provocation, that movement would be ostracized and shunned by every decent American.

The same shunning of BLM should happen now because they do not remove their own violent members or censor those that express support for the murder of police.

Wait, see? You just did it again. No one dislikes good cops.

That is an amusing assertion since I loaded about 5 references to BLM members who are calling for the death of any cops at all, like the Houston cop that got shot in the back 15 times. The killer had no knowledge of who that cop was. He just walked up and executed him.

So your assertion is plainly wrong. How do you say such lies with a straight face? Many years of practice?

The time is not appropriate to talk about bad cops when radicals are calling for the death of all cops that they can get away with killing, and some even calling for the extermination of any whites.

Your continued obfuscation is noted however.

If I showed you 5 different Priests that fucked children does that show that all of them secretly want to fuck a child?

And we should stop talking about bad cops because some idiot is saying something else and let the bad cops roam until what? The time is right?

I suspect you don't realize many things. Lousy defection

Does anyone have a single example of BLM kicking out or denouncing any of these murderous appeals to kill cops and/or whites?

Blacks AND whites or just the black people in the movement? Any conclusion that includes a life doesnt matter is not a serious one btw

Anyone within the movement. The Black members and the white trash also. There is no society without law and order.
The animal who sneaked up behind the deputy and emptied his gun into the deputy's body should see little jail time. He deserves swift justice. The taxpayer should not have to pay for any long and stretched out prison time for this rabid creature. The deviant should be brought to trial expeditiously and should be incarcerated no more than two weeks before receiving his lethal injection.

Forum List

Back