Has Bobby Jindal Lost his mind?

[

Of course, your example is a fantasy. NO state has a 10% sales tax. California has the highest at 7.25%. Further, the states that have no income tax are not hurting for revenue...even the ones without tourism.

The facts do you support the shit you spew.

I'm sorry, I have no desire to be like Texas, thank you. It's practically a third world country, and Rick Perry running for president nicely exposed that.

Again, a sales tax is great for the plutocrats, because it shifts the burden down onto the poor. Of course they aren't hurting for money. People have no idea how badly they are being soaked!

[

Of course, your example is a fantasy. NO state has a 10% sales tax. California has the highest at 7.25%. Further, the states that have no income tax are not hurting for revenue...even the ones without tourism.

I'm sorry, I have no desire to be like Texas, thank you.

And aren't Texans please with that!

There were no busses 100 years ago genius. But thanks for reminding us about those Democrat supported segregationist laws we all hate now.

Actually, there were, but they called them "Streetcars". .

I see you're an expert at the 'back peddle' stroke. Pathetic.

Let's correct your SIMPLE ignorance of history, since the bigger ones are probably hopeless.

Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Horse drawn buses were used from the 1820s, followed by steam buses in the 1830s, and electric trolleybuses in 1882. The first buses powered by internal combustion engines were used in 1895[citation needed] and this is still the most common power source. Recently there has been growing interest in hybrid electric buses, fuel cell buses, electric buses as well as ones powered by compressed natural gas or bio-diesel.

Bus is a clipped form of the Latin word Omnibus. It appeared in Paris in 1819–20 as (voiture) omnibus meaning (carriage) for all, and appeared in London in 1829.[2] One etymology holds that "omnibus" is derived from a hatter's shop which was situated in front of one of the first bus stations in Nantes, France in 1823. "Omnes Omnibus" was a pun on the Latin sounding name of that hatter Omnès: omnes meaning "all" and omnibus means "for all" in Latin. Nantes citizens soon gave the nickname of Omnibus to the vehicle.[3]

When motorized transport replaced horse-drawn transport starting 1905, a motorized omnibus was called an autobus, a term still used.

HOLY SHIT. THEY HAD BUSES BY 1913!!!!!!

[

You mean when their governor isn't shooting up their teenage daughters with unproven vaccines because the drug company bribed him?

Actually, there were, but they called them "Streetcars". .

Let's correct your SIMPLE ignorance of history, since the bigger ones are probably hopeless.

Horse drawn buses were used from the 1820s, followed by steam buses in the 1830s, and electric trolleybuses in 1882. The first buses powered by internal combustion engines were used in 1895[citation needed] and this is still the most common power source. Recently there has been growing interest in hybrid electric buses, fuel cell buses, electric buses as well as ones powered by compressed natural gas or bio-diesel.

Bus is a clipped form of the Latin word Omnibus. It appeared in Paris in 1819–20 as (voiture) omnibus meaning (carriage) for all, and appeared in London in 1829.[2] One etymology holds that "omnibus" is derived from a hatter's shop which was situated in front of one of the first bus stations in Nantes, France in 1823. "Omnes Omnibus" was a pun on the Latin sounding name of that hatter Omnès: omnes meaning "all" and omnibus means "for all" in Latin. Nantes citizens soon gave the nickname of Omnibus to the vehicle.[3]

When motorized transport replaced horse-drawn transport starting 1905, a motorized omnibus was called an autobus, a term still used.

So now it's not streetcars. I understand your desperation to feel like you've won a point, which has yet to be the case. Tell you what, this one is yours. There were busses 100 years ago...even though we all know that's not what you originally referred to. Feel better?

You mean when their governor isn't shooting up their teenage daughters with unproven vaccines because the drug company bribed him?

You really are the king of hyperbole.

Never met anyone who found it so difficult to remain on topic. Taxes...state income taxes is the topic. Geez.

Anyway, as usual, your 'discourse' has only proven to highlight your inability to remain focused and to debate with logic and reason. I'll leave you to the final childish insult, which we all know is coming. I'm off to work.

So now it's not streetcars. I understand your desperation to feel like you've won a point, which has yet to be the case. Tell you what, this one is yours. There were busses 100 years ago...even though we all know that's not what you originally referred to. Feel better?

Actually, it's EXACTLY what I originally referred to.

America was not libertarian 100 years ago. The power of the state was just on the side of the rich and the white.

Now it's on the side of the working people and the colored, so the rich spend a lot of money fooling stupid white people like you into being "libertarians" so you can shoulder most of the tax burden.

You really are the king of hyperbole.

Never met anyone who found it so difficult to remain on topic. Taxes...state income taxes is the topic. Geez.

Anyway, as usual, your 'discourse' has only proven to highlight your inability to remain focused and to debate with logic and reason. I'll leave you to the final childish insult, which we all know is coming. I'm off to work.

Yes, have fun making the Koch Brothers richer. They truly appreciate your stupidity.

Forum List

Back