Has Clinton ever apologized?

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.
yes she has ... she cme back the next day and apologise for the comment deplorable ... all the scandals were right wing attempts to smear her ... whats to apologize for that ...

She doesn't need the right wing to "smear her". She sucks all the way around and should she be elected there is no way in hell you will be able to defend her polices.
that's your opinion ... the problem with your opinion is you haven't any Idea what you're talking about ... all your opinions are given to you by your handlers ... you haven't any ideas of your own you are told what to think

Nah, actually she really does suck...

You are the one who has been taken by the media.
you haven't any Idea whats going on ... your stupidity of whats going on here show here very well ...

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.
yes she has ... she cme back the next day and apologise for the comment deplorable ... all the scandals were right wing attempts to smear her ... whats to apologize for that ...

She doesn't need the right wing to "smear her". She sucks all the way around and should she be elected there is no way in hell you will be able to defend her polices.
that's your opinion ... the problem with your opinion is you haven't any Idea what you're talking about ... all your opinions are given to you by your handlers ... you haven't any ideas of your own you are told what to think

you haven't any Idea whats going on ... your stupidity of whats going on here show here very well ...

I know exactly what is going on. You can't defend her policies.

Pfft. I don't have any handlers. She outsources jobs. She is all about regime change. You're simply another puppet.
really !!!! all your talking points come from your far right wing handlers of yours ... they are based on innuendos and false allegations that feed you

Pfft. I don't have any handlers. She outsources jobs. She is all about regime change. You're simply another puppet.
really !!!! all your talking points come from your far right wing handlers of yours ... they are based on innuendos and false allegations that feed you

Taken in by the media... 100%. The irony...

I have any problem with defending her policies the problem you have is you can't explain any of trumps policies at all

You dipshit. I'm a liberal.

I have any problem with defending her policies the problem you have is you can't explain any of trumps policies at all
Yes, you do have a problem defending her policies. See the underlined? It's called deflection.

Taken in by the media... 100%. The irony...
actually I don't use the media for my talking points ... I go to the source like the benghazi hearings or the hearing done by the fbi or any where these allegations are made ... you on the other had go to Newsmax, whirlynutdaily, breitbart,Fox noise,your handlesr

you dick smoker repup-lie-tard

you dick smoker repup-lie-tard

I am a former Sander's supporter. Try again, uneducated hillbilly.

It is cute watching the far left attack each other!

Yet the far left drones will vote for worse than Bush every chance they get.

Kosh?

Yes, you do have a problem defending her policies. See the underlined? It's called deflection.
by you saying I can't defend her polices, you idiot that's just a general statement by you .... which points out you have got a leg to stand on ... so by me challenging you on trumps issues you could even come up with one to defend ... you had to take the easy why out ... why??? cause your handles haven't told you what to say ... you haven't any Idea what trump stands for dor do you have the ability to defend him ... I on the other hand said yes I can ... where you could come up with one of her policies where I couldn't defend it now did ya ... moron!!!!

Kosh?

Yes you two are far left drones fighting it out.

Sanders is far left and the far left support Hilary as promised in 2009 so they could put in the worse than Bush, Obama!

by you saying I can't defend her polices, you idiot that's just a general statement by you .... which points out you have got a leg to stand on ... so by me challenging you on trumps issues you could even come up with one to defend ... you had to take the easy why out ... why??? cause your handles haven't told you what to say ... you haven't any Idea what trump stands for dor do you have the ability to defend him ... I on the other hand said yes I can ... where you could come up with one of her policies where I couldn't defend it now did ya ... moron!!!!

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

Just have to support what ever your rich white master tell you support.

Far left drones prove they have no independence of thought!

Kosh?
still waiting wheres the beef

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

Indeed, at this point they are voting against all their values simply because of "D".

Kosh?
still waiting wheres the beef

Certainly not in your pants!

Indeed, at this point they are voting against all their values simply because of "D".

They support the illegal wars of Obama and support the war monger Hilary, all worse than Bush!

still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

Forum List

Back