Has Clinton ever apologized?

It is cute watching the far left attack each other!

Yet the far left drones will vote for worse than Bush every chance they get.

Kosh?

Yes you two are far left drones fighting it out.

Sanders is far left and the far left support Hilary as promised in 2009 so they could put in the worse than Bush, Obama!

2dS3Y9X

Yes I know the far left denies that their primaries are rigged..

Mmmhmm.
what does primaries have to do with hillary policies ??? nothing !!! they have nothing to do with her policies ...you're still dodging the question ...you said we can't defend her policies and you haven't stated one of her policies

OP- OF COURSE duh. For mistakes, like HALF are deplorables. Of course, the dupes believe a pile of crap about her.

It's not called a belief when it happens in reality. Many people ACCEPT that her actions have been comparable to a pile of shit...

like always you show your stupidity

You got nothing? Say it ain't so.
I still waiting for a policy of hillary's that you say I can't defend .. so far you're batting "O"

Yes you are batting zero, but that is par for the course of a far left drone!
so what you're saying is you don't know any of her policies ... thought so ... just another ignorant republican that has no Idea what he's talking about

Yes you two are far left drones fighting it out.

Sanders is far left and the far left support Hilary as promised in 2009 so they could put in the worse than Bush, Obama!

2dS3Y9X

Yes I know the far left denies that their primaries are rigged..

Mmmhmm.
what does primaries have to do with hillary policies ??? nothing !!! they have nothing to do with her policies ...you're still dodging the question ...you said we can't defend her policies and you haven't stated one of her policies

Yes you ignore all far left polices so you can be the good little drone with zero independence of thought!

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

Clintons don't apologize or admit wrongdoing on any level. That is their weakness which is why Trump is apologizing. He knows Americans are fed up with the double standards. As the saying goes, Americans are more concerned over what Hillary has done vs. what Trump has said.

I still waiting for a policy of hillary's that you say I can't defend .. so far you're batting "O"

so what you're saying is you don't know any of her policies ... thought so ... just another ignorant republican that has no Idea what he's talking about

And the far left drone proves my point!

OP- OF COURSE duh. For mistakes, like HALF are deplorables. Of course, the dupes believe a pile of crap about her.

It's not called a belief when it happens in reality. Many people ACCEPT that her actions have been comparable to a pile of shit...
who are these many people you talk about ???? so far I've asked you several time to tell us one of her policies all you come up with are childish attacks ... I can do childish attacks to ... so defend you self ... tell us one of her policies that I can't defend or are you just going to stay in the childish mode????

Still waiting.

who are these many people you talk about ???? so far I've asked you several time to tell us one of her policies all you come up with are childish attacks ... I can do childish attacks to ... so defend you self ... tell us one of her policies that I can't defend or are you just going to stay in the childish mode????

No policies have ben pointed out to you and choose to ignore them like a two year old would and stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you did not hear anything..

It is like a typical far left drone!

The brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals. Factcheck ANY of them.

Yes the far left will create phony scandals to keep their power!

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

Just like all far left drones!

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

Clintons don't apologize or admit wrongdoing on any level. That is their weakness which is why Trump is apologizing. He knows Americans are fed up with the double standards. As the saying goes, Americans are more concerned over what Hillary has done vs. what Trump has said.
well you said they won't admit wrong doings ...
case 1) defending Hillary
US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has apologize for calling half of Donald Trump's supporters "deplorable" people.

But the Democrat launched a furious attack on her Republican opponent and promised to keep fighting "bigotry and racist rhetoric".

seems you missed that apology HUH ...... to busy listenting to your handler to tell you what to say are ya ???? HUMMMMMMMMMMMM

So, billy and Franco can't defend policy Good to know.

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

Outsourcing and H1B visas. And go....

Yes, YEs, we know that you far left drones do not live in reality nor can you show any support of Hilary's policies..

So, billy and Franco can't defend policy Good to know.
still waiting for you to give us a policy of hers ... all we get is your childish non-sense ... could it be you have no Idea what her policies are ??? is that your problem???

Forum List

Back