Has Clinton ever apologized?

OP- OF COURSE duh. For mistakes, like HALF are deplorables. Of course, the dupes believe a pile of crap about her.

It's not called a belief when it happens in reality. Many people ACCEPT that her actions have been comparable to a pile of shit...
The brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals. Factcheck ANY of them.

Yes the far left will create phony scandals to keep their power!

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

Just like all far left drones!
do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

Outsourcing and H1B visas. And go....
easy its not her policy ... this was passed by the republicans and democrats singn into law by obama... still waiting for a policy by hillary that I can defend ... and go!!!!

It's not called a belief when it happens in reality. Many people ACCEPT that her actions have been comparable to a pile of shit...

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

easy its not her policy ... this was passed by the republicans and democrats singn into law by obama... still waiting for a policy by hillary that I can defend ... and go!!!!

See Hilary says she wants to continue the Obama policies, including the illegal wars that she helped create, yet they refuse to defend them.

Silly far left drones!

So, billy and Franco can't defend policy Good to know.
still waiting for you to give us a policy of hers ... all we get is your childish non-sense ... could it be you have no Idea what her policies are ??? is that your problem???

I did give it to you, sweet pea. You are just ignoring it because you can't defend it.
must of missed it ...the only one you gave and I believe it was you, was a obama policy, not a hillary policy, sweet pea!!!! still waiting

https://thinkprogress.org/clinton-c...erve-high-skill-visas-6260d388751f#.1zwc2rikj

You are a liar. Flat out lying scumbag.

like always you show your stupidity

You got nothing? Say it ain't so.
I still waiting for a policy of hillary's that you say I can't defend .. so far you're batting "O"

Yes you are batting zero, but that is par for the course of a far left drone!
so what you're saying is you don't know any of her policies ... thought so ... just another ignorant republican that has no Idea what he's talking about

And the far left drone proves my point!
the point being that you haven't a clue what your talking about ... we've already established that fact

still waiting for you to give us a policy of hers ... all we get is your childish non-sense ... could it be you have no Idea what her policies are ??? is that your problem???

I did give it to you, sweet pea. You are just ignoring it because you can't defend it.
must of missed it ...the only one you gave and I believe it was you, was a obama policy, not a hillary policy, sweet pea!!!! still waiting
I provided you with a thread that contained multiple accounts of her support of this policy that continues to this day. Makes you a liar.

Why do you lie?

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.
yes she has ... she came back the next day and apologise for the comment deplorable ... all the scandals were right wing attempts to smear her ... whats to apologize for that ...
she also publicly apologized for her iraq war vote and for using a private server.

https://thinkprogress.org/clinton-c...erve-high-skill-visas-6260d388751f#.1zwc2rikj

i don't see any problem with her supporting a republican written bill and supported by democrats passed bill ... sign into law by obama... what ??? you don't like the bill that your republicans wrote???? well maybe you voted for the wrong people ... you can't complain about a bill that republicans wanted, then try to imply its her policy ... when it clearly was a republican policy that she agreed with ... then come here and whine about it trying to say its her policy ...next!!!!

he didn't apologize, he read a teleprompter, he tried to deflect from his wrong doings on to another person, he was angry, not sorry one bit....

I provided you with a thread that contained multiple accounts of her support of this policy that continues to this day. Makes you a liar.

Why do you lie?
look you have to slow down a bit your not the only one I responding to ...

i don't see any problem with her supporting a republican written bill and supported by democrats passed bill ... sign into law by obama... what ??? you don't like the bill that your republicans wrote???? well maybe you voted for the wrong people ... you can't complain about a bill that republicans wanted, then try to imply its her policy ... when it clearly was a republican policy that she agreed with ... then come here and whine about it trying to say its her policy ...next!!!!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15437968/

You are a lying scumbag.

Why do you lie?

he didn't apologize, he read a teleprompter, he tried to deflect from his wrong doings on to another person, he was angry, not sorry one bit....

So he acted like Hilary?

Interesting how it was good enough for Hilary, but not Trump.

But the far left is known for it's hypocrisy!

by you saying I can't defend her polices, you idiot that's just a general statement by you .... which points out you have got a leg to stand on ... so by me challenging you on trumps issues you could even come up with one to defend ... you had to take the easy why out ... why??? cause your handles haven't told you what to say ... you haven't any Idea what trump stands for dor do you have the ability to defend him ... I on the other hand said yes I can ... where you could come up with one of her policies where I couldn't defend it now did ya ... moron!!!!

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

Just have to support what ever your rich white master tell you support.

Far left drones prove they have no independence of thought!
still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

So Hilary has no policies unless someone can name them?

Silly far left drone!

Supporting the illegal wars and war monger Hilary!
what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

You can move on to destruction of the public education system and USPS which is one of the largest employers of African Americans.
do you just love to ramble on and on
????

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

Just have to support what ever your rich white master tell you support.

Far left drones prove they have no independence of thought!
still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

So Hilary has no policies unless someone can name them?

Silly far left drone!

Supporting the illegal wars and war monger Hilary!
what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

You can move on to destruction of the public education system and USPS which is one of the largest employers of African Americans.
do you just love to ramble on and on
????

Wow these far left drones really are irony impaired!

Forum List

Back