Has Clinton ever apologized?

he didn't apologize, he read a teleprompter, he tried to deflect from his wrong doings on to another person, he was angry, not sorry one bit....

I don't like him and I'm not going to vote for him, but it sure sounded sincere to me. Maybe you need to check your own bigotries at the door
please watch it again...it was as insincere as they come...he brushed over what he actually claimed he did, sexually harassed women with crotch grabbing and forced kisses and could get away with it because he was a Star.... this was more than 12 year old boy locker room talk, he admitted to sexual harassment....did he sincerely apologize for that? Then, on top of that, he bragged about pursuing a married woman as if this was actually something to brag about and his pursuit for her, seemed to have the motive of him simply one upping her husband... Maybe he and Melania have a one sided 'open marriage' that she agreed to, I dunno? But if he doesn't then he owed an apology to her as well since this took place after he was married to her and his pursuit of the married woman was while he and Melania were living together and a couple.

Then he pulls the 'Rev Jim Bakker' and claims he's sorry for his sins, it was 10 years ago....a long time ago, he's a changed man routine, while trying to deflect on what Bill Clinton did 20 plus years ago.... yep 10 years ago was a long time for him, but 20 years ago on Bill Clinton was not....that was quite the hypocrisy of an insincere apology.

You obviously have serious bias issues. You hate the guy, fine. But don't pretend it's anything else. I don't particularly like him, I think the things he says are frequently idiotic. I watched it wondering if he was going to hedge his apology. I was impressed he didn't.

I'm still not voting for him
Yes, we all know you are not voting for him Kaz! ;)

It isn't political bias, but it could be a female bias or intuitive sense.

Let's be truthful,

the guy that simply said by reading off of a teleprompter, "I apologize for my words, (and not my actions)" was just the "Teleprompter Trump"

Where was the "Real Donald Trump's" apology, where did he say he was sorry?

The part where he said "I apologize for my words"... that you just pointed out.

If he said "I'm sorry," she'd demand to know where he said "I apologize" ...

She hates the guy, I got it

The brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals. Factcheck ANY of them.

Yes the far left will create phony scandals to keep their power!

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

Just like all far left drones!
do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

Outsourcing and H1B visas. And go....
Menial manufacturing is leaving if possible, and it's no conspiracy. If the GOP would allow cheaper training, education, and infrastructure investment, jobs jobs jobs. Totally FOS GOP, dupe. "I know, a tax cut for the GOP and a buildup of our bloated military". Totally bought off by the greedy megarich GOPers.

Yeah, because obamacare made healthcare so cheap... they could not even operate a website properly.
Cheaper than before, and more cheaper coming under Hillary. Blah blah. Best web co. screwed that up. Fine soon after. Too many people at once too.

Yes the far left will create phony scandals to keep their power!

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

Just like all far left drones!
do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

Menial manufacturing is leaving if possible, and it's no conspiracy. If the GOP would allow cheaper training, education, and infrastructure investment, jobs jobs jobs. Totally FOS GOP, dupe. "I know, a tax cut for the GOP and a buildup of our bloated military". Totally bought off by the greedy megarich GOPers.

Yeah, because obamacare made healthcare so cheap... they could not even operate a website properly.
Cheaper than before, and more cheaper coming under Hillary. Blah blah. Best web co. screwed that up. Fine soon after. Too many people at once too.

No it did not, the care is more expensive than ever.

Idiot.

So, billy and Franco can't defend policy Good to know.
so far you have shown one of her policies
Hillary Clinton on the issues All great reform of this pander to the rich GOP BS. see sig pp1

We wanted to talk about her actual policy positions, not what she panders on. No buzz words... What she actually supports being done.

My personal policy position is that I support a world where everyone can get along, wars are gone, and we can all gather together singing "kumbaya".

Idiot.
Hillary will go after the insurers and hospitals, drug companies. The price rises have never been lower, and they're no longer scams, dupe. In blue states that already had done away with the GOP scams, really down.

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.
lol

You can't be serious.

Idiot.
Hillary will go after the insurers and hospitals, drug companies. The price rises have never been lower, and they're no longer scams, dupe. In blue states that already had done away with the GOP scams, really down.

This is complete bullshit.

8747-figure-1.png

It's getting cheaper in Washington, what a surprise!

he didn't apologize, he read a teleprompter, he tried to deflect from his wrong doings on to another person, he was angry, not sorry one bit....

I don't like him and I'm not going to vote for him, but it sure sounded sincere to me. Maybe you need to check your own bigotries at the door
please watch it again...it was as insincere as they come...he brushed over what he actually claimed he did, sexually harassed women with crotch grabbing and forced kisses and could get away with it because he was a Star.... this was more than 12 year old boy locker room talk, he admitted to sexual harassment....did he sincerely apologize for that? Then, on top of that, he bragged about pursuing a married woman as if this was actually something to brag about and his pursuit for her, seemed to have the motive of him simply one upping her husband... Maybe he and Melania have a one sided 'open marriage' that she agreed to, I dunno? But if he doesn't then he owed an apology to her as well since this took place after he was married to her and his pursuit of the married woman was while he and Melania were living together and a couple.

Then he pulls the 'Rev Jim Bakker' and claims he's sorry for his sins, it was 10 years ago....a long time ago, he's a changed man routine, while trying to deflect on what Bill Clinton did 20 plus years ago.... yep 10 years ago was a long time for him, but 20 years ago on Bill Clinton was not....that was quite the hypocrisy of an insincere apology.

You obviously have serious bias issues. You hate the guy, fine. But don't pretend it's anything else. I don't particularly like him, I think the things he says are frequently idiotic. I watched it wondering if he was going to hedge his apology. I was impressed he didn't.

I'm still not voting for him
Yes, we all know you are not voting for him Kaz! ;)

It isn't political bias, but it could be a female bias or intuitive sense.

Let's be truthful,

the guy that simply said by reading off of a teleprompter, "I apologize for my words, (and not my actions)" was just the "Teleprompter Trump"

Where was the "Real Donald Trump's" apology, where did he say he was sorry?

He said "I apologize," you watched the tape and missed that?
he read off the teleprompter ''I apologize...''

what did he say he apologized for...? Did you truly and honestly believe he was sincere? yes, or no? If yes, explain why...
If no, explain why...

please.

he read off the teleprompter ''I apologize...''

And the point of this is? Are you saying Obama and Hillary are not sincere when they read off teleprompters? Obviously he had it written. How is this an argument?

what did he say he apologized for...?

You didn't watch the tape, huh? No wonder you're confused. He said there's a tape that came out and he's sorry for what he said. Maybe you should watch the tape, it would make discussing it more interesting

Did you truly and honestly believe he was sincere? yes, or no? If yes, explain why...
If no, explain why...

please

Yes, things are black and white in the tiny world of leftists. What's funny is then you call Republicans black and white.

I think he was transactionally sorry. I think he's a scummy guy and I don't think this will change anything in his behavior. He's a womanizer. You're voting for not only an enabler but an active participant in her womanizer husband assaulting women. I'm not voting for either one

Idiot.

8747-figure-1.png

Thanks for backing me up. Under Booosh, doubled in 8 years, for scams.

Idiot.

8747-figure-1.png

Thanks for backing me up. Under Booosh, doubled in 8 years, for scams.

Keep dreaming...

obamacare-cost-explosion.png

Obamacare is a disaster, especially the insurance prices have skyrocketed as result. Not to mention, the taxpayer has to pay as well!

PremiumIncreasesKowalski.png

No, the most Clinton has done is to apologize for being caught or to insinuate that the insulted are too stupid to understood what she really meant.

So Hilary has no policies unless someone can name them?

Silly far left drone!

Supporting the illegal wars and war monger Hilary!
what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

You can move on to destruction of the public education system and USPS which is one of the largest employers of African Americans.
do you just love to ramble on and on
????

You cannot defend those either. You are a lying scumbag.

Why do you lie?
you're the liar you claim these are her polices ... to make it her policy she has to write it which so far everything you have shown here were writen by some body else, not by her... so your the lying scumbag here ... I pointed out several time who wrote what ... with all of your attempts to try and prove yourself here as being right, everything you don't like you call it her policy ... when clearly she didn't write it ... she agreed with it, which makes her a supporter of somebody else policy ... its not her policy you idiot ... still waiting for a policy of hers ...

You lying scumbag. Are these the policies she supports riding into the white house? It's her policy. Sorry, dude.............you don't get to make shit up because you don't like it.

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

First, it wasn't just words, you unbelievably stupid idiot. TRUMP WAS BRAGGING ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN. Just a few months after marrying his current wife.

He was also bragging about trying to have sex with a married woman.

What you retards never seem to grasp is that no matter how big a basket of red herrings you try to toss, you cannot remove the stench of what Donald Trump has done.

You are too stupid to know what every five year old knows: two wrongs do NOT make a right.

But you are telling the world that two wrongs make a right winger.

You are all hypocritical assholes who have destroyed the Republican and conservative brands.

It's going to be a real pleasure watching all of you and Donald Trump getting your asses kicked to the curb so we can get back on the right path.

Forum List

Back