Has Clinton ever apologized?

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

Just have to support what ever your rich white master tell you support.

Far left drones prove they have no independence of thought!
still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

So Hilary has no policies unless someone can name them?

Silly far left drone!

Supporting the illegal wars and war monger Hilary!
what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

You can move on to destruction of the public education system and USPS which is one of the largest employers of African Americans.
do you just love to ramble on and on
????

You cannot defend those either. You are a lying scumbag.

Why do you lie?

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

Every time a Democrat apologizes, Democrats want to give them a medal for their courage and for taking responsibility for something that wasn't really their fault to start with.

Every time a Republican apologies, Democrats want to know where their resignation is

still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

So Hilary has no policies unless someone can name them?

Silly far left drone!

Supporting the illegal wars and war monger Hilary!
what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

You can move on to destruction of the public education system and USPS which is one of the largest employers of African Americans.
do you just love to ramble on and on
????

You cannot defend those either. You are a lying scumbag.

Why do you lie?
you're the liar you claim these are her polices ... to make it her policy she has to write it which so far everything you have shown here were writen by some body else, not by her... so your the lying scumbag here ... I pointed out several time who wrote what ... with all of your attempts to try and prove yourself here as being right, everything you don't like you call it her policy ... when clearly she didn't write it ... she agreed with it, which makes her a supporter of somebody else policy ... its not her policy you idiot ... still waiting for a policy of hers ...

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

Every time a Democrat apologizes, Democrats want to give them a medal for their courage and for taking responsibility for something that wasn't really their fault to start with.

Every time a Republican apologies, Democrats want to know where their resignation is
you sure say the stupidest shit ... I don't know of any Democrats want to give them a medal for their courage ... do you sit home and think this shit up

The brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals. Factcheck ANY of them.

Yes the far left will create phony scandals to keep their power!

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

Just like all far left drones!
do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

Outsourcing and H1B visas. And go....
easy its not her policy ... this was passed by the republicans and democrats singn into law by obama... still waiting for a policy by hillary that I can defend ... and go!!!!

See Hilary says she wants to continue the Obama policies, including the illegal wars that she helped create, yet they refuse to defend them.

Silly far left drones!
when she said that I see no problm with that ... sofar I have no Idea what you are calling illegal wars were is this Illegal war you speak of ??? just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it illegal

But you like it that ways, so you will vote for the war monger and worse than Bush, Hilary!

do you ever back up your non-sense here ??? cause all you seem to do is run off with talking points that hasn't any bases to them ... when are you going to tell us about one of hillary's policies that we can defend ...

easy its not her policy ... this was passed by the republicans and democrats singn into law by obama... still waiting for a policy by hillary that I can defend ... and go!!!!

See Hilary says she wants to continue the Obama policies, including the illegal wars that she helped create, yet they refuse to defend them.

Silly far left drones!
when she said that I see no problm with that ... sofar I have no Idea what you are calling illegal wars were is this Illegal war you speak of ??? just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it illegal

Just nonsense, huh Billy Boy? An illegal war is one started by a Republican ...

he didn't apologize, he read a teleprompter, he tried to deflect from his wrong doings on to another person, he was angry, not sorry one bit....

I don't like him and I'm not going to vote for him, but it sure sounded sincere to me. Maybe you need to check your own bigotries at the door

Clinton cannot apologize, because his hardon is still up some girls...

Has dumb Donald apologized to his three wives for cheating on them?

Other than his wife who would bill apologize to?

Desperate loony trumpsters

This is just sad from the lady who's going to vote for the woman who repeatedly took the lead on attacking the victims of her sexual predator husband who dared to speak out.

No standard is so low for you that you can't slither under it

he didn't apologize, he read a teleprompter, he tried to deflect from his wrong doings on to another person, he was angry, not sorry one bit....

I don't like him and I'm not going to vote for him, but it sure sounded sincere to me. Maybe you need to check your own bigotries at the door
please watch it again...it was as insincere as they come...he brushed over what he actually claimed he did, sexually harassed women with crotch grabbing and forced kisses and could get away with it because he was a Star.... this was more than 12 year old boy locker room talk, he admitted to sexual harassment....did he sincerely apologize for that? Then, on top of that, he bragged about pursuing a married woman as if this was actually something to brag about and his pursuit for her, seemed to have the motive of him simply one upping her husband... Maybe he and Melania have a one sided 'open marriage' that she agreed to, I dunno? But if he doesn't then he owed an apology to her as well since this took place after he was married to her and his pursuit of the married woman was while he and Melania were living together and a couple.

Then he pulls the 'Rev Jim Bakker' and claims he's sorry for his sins, it was 10 years ago....a long time ago, he's a changed man routine, while trying to deflect on what Bill Clinton did 20 plus years ago.... yep 10 years ago was a long time for him, but 20 years ago on Bill Clinton was not....that was quite the hypocrisy of an insincere apology.

please watch it again...it was as insincere as they come...he brushed over what he actually claimed he did, sexually harassed women with crotch grabbing and forced kisses and could get away with it because he was a Star.... this was more than 12 year old boy locker room talk, he admitted to sexual harassment....did he sincerely apologize for that? Then, on top of that, he bragged about pursuing a married woman as if this was actually something to brag about and his pursuit for her, seemed to have the motive of him simply one upping her husband... Maybe he and Melania have a one sided 'open marriage' that she agreed to, I dunno? But if he doesn't then he owed an apology to her as well since this took place after he was married to her and his pursuit of the married woman was while he and Melania were living together and a couple.

Then he pulls the 'Rev Jim Bakker' and claims he's sorry for his sins, it was 10 years ago....a long time ago, he's a changed man routine, while trying to deflect on what Bill Clinton did 20 plus years ago.... yep 10 years ago was a long time for him, but 20 years ago on Bill Clinton was not....that was quite the hypocrisy of an insincere apology.

You obviously have serious bias issues. You hate the guy, fine. But don't pretend it's anything else. I don't particularly like him, I think the things he says are frequently idiotic. I watched it wondering if he was going to hedge his apology. I was impressed he didn't.

I'm still not voting for him

You obviously have serious bias issues. You hate the guy, fine. But don't pretend it's anything else. I don't particularly like him, I think the things he says are frequently idiotic. I watched it wondering if he was going to hedge his apology. I was impressed he didn't.

Yes, we all know you are not voting for him Kaz! ;)

It isn't political bias, but it could be a female bias or intuitive sense.

Let's be truthful,

the guy that simply said by reading off of a teleprompter, "I apologize for my words, (and not my actions)" was just the "Teleprompter Trump"

Where was the "Real Donald Trump's" apology, where did he say he was sorry?

Let's be truthful,

the guy that simply said by reading off of a teleprompter, "I apologize for my words, (and not my actions)" was just the "Teleprompter Trump"

The part where he said "I apologize for my words"... that you just pointed out.

Clintons don't apologize or admit wrongdoing on any level. That is their weakness which is why Trump is apologizing. He knows Americans are fed up with the double standards. As the saying goes, Americans are more concerned over what Hillary has done vs. what Trump has said.
well you said they won't admit wrong doings ...
case 1) defending Hillary
US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has apologize for calling half of Donald Trump's supporters "deplorable" people.

But the Democrat launched a furious attack on her Republican opponent and promised to keep fighting "bigotry and racist rhetoric".

seems you missed that apology HUH ...... to busy listenting to your handler to tell you what to say are ya ???? HUMMMMMMMMMMMM

You people calling Trump a bigot is pathetic.....then again, it is less than 30 days out from the election. You people do this every election. Logically speaking, if you people were that concerned about a candidate's bigotry, you would fight to keep him/her out from the beginning. Then again, you people are the ones who ignore the racist legacies of Hillary and the Democrats.

Keep up the racist and bigotry cards. At this point, what difference does it make? You don't even know the true meaning of those terms.

OP- OF COURSE duh. For mistakes, like HALF are deplorables. Of course, the dupes believe a pile of crap about her.

It's not called a belief when it happens in reality. Many people ACCEPT that her actions have been comparable to a pile of shit...

BS. Such as? LOL. All you have to do is show the factual video.
She got us out of the stupidest wars ever, and hasn't started anything but quick police actions from the air. No military casualties. Or very few.

OP- OF COURSE duh. For mistakes, like HALF are deplorables. Of course, the dupes believe a pile of crap about her.

It's not called a belief when it happens in reality. Many people ACCEPT that her actions have been comparable to a pile of shit...

Yes, YEs, we know that you far left drones do not live in reality nor can you show any support of Hilary's policies..
I support all of them. Hillary Clinton. com

She got us out of the stupidest wars ever, and hasn't started anything but quick police actions from the air. No military casualties. Or very few.

Wow, not even the media can manufacture such a lie.

She got us INTO the war that has killed so many.... the war which has been a complete disaster.

She said she was going to be up at 3AM for the people, she failed Benghazi.

Menial manufacturing is leaving if possible, and it's no conspiracy. If the GOP would allow cheaper training, education, and infrastructure investment, jobs jobs jobs. Totally FOS GOP, dupe. "I know, a tax cut for the GOP and a buildup of our bloated military". Totally bought off by the greedy megarich GOPers.

Menial manufacturing is leaving if possible, and it's no conspiracy. If the GOP would allow cheaper training, education, and infrastructure investment, jobs jobs jobs. Totally FOS GOP, dupe. "I know, a tax cut for the GOP and a buildup of our bloated military". Totally bought off by the greedy megarich GOPers.

Yeah, because obamacare made healthcare so cheap... they could not even operate a website properly.

Let's be truthful,

He said "I apologize," you watched the tape and missed that?

Wow, not even the media can manufacture such a lie.

She got us INTO the war that has killed so many.... the war which has been a complete disaster.

She said she was going to be up at 3AM for the people, she failed Benghazi.
What war? lol
Bengazi was a tragedy, nothing could have been done that night. Attack was over before help arrived in less than 1/2 an hour, dupe. Then 2 lucky mortar shots. Libyans love us for getting rid of a horrible dictator. Alqaeda is getting wiped out in Sirte, Gaddafi's home town. None of which the GOP propaganda machine ever tells you. And it was the video AND a "planned" attack.

Forum List

Back