Has Clinton ever apologized?

I have any problem with defending her policies the problem you have is you can't explain any of trumps policies at all
Yes, you do have a problem defending her policies. See the underlined? It's called deflection.
by you saying I can't defend her polices, you idiot that's just a general statement by you .... which points out you have got a leg to stand on ... so by me challenging you on trumps issues you could even come up with one to defend ... you had to take the easy why out ... why??? cause your handles haven't told you what to say ... you haven't any Idea what trump stands for dor do you have the ability to defend him ... I on the other hand said yes I can ... where you could come up with one of her policies where I couldn't defend it now did ya ... moron!!!!

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

Just have to support what ever your rich white master tell you support.

Far left drones prove they have no independence of thought!

Indeed, at this point they are voting against all their values simply because of "D".

They support the illegal wars of Obama and support the war monger Hilary, all worse than Bush!

Don'r forget international corporations and big banks... all endorsed by Hillary. She is a 1 percenter as well - the corrupt kind.

really !!!! all your talking points come from your far right wing handlers of yours ... they are based on innuendos and false allegations that feed you
You dipshit. I'm a liberal.

It is cute watching the far left attack each other!

Yet the far left drones will vote for worse than Bush every chance they get.

Kosh?
still waiting wheres the beef

Certainly not in your pants!
more then you can smoke

I know exactly what is going on. You can't defend her policies.
I have any problem with defending her policies the problem you have is you can't explain any of trumps policies at all
Yes, you do have a problem defending her policies. See the underlined? It's called deflection.
by you saying I can't defend her polices, you idiot that's just a general statement by you .... which points out you have got a leg to stand on ... so by me challenging you on trumps issues you could even come up with one to defend ... you had to take the easy why out ... why??? cause your handles haven't told you what to say ... you haven't any Idea what trump stands for dor do you have the ability to defend him ... I on the other hand said yes I can ... where you could come up with one of her policies where I couldn't defend it now did ya ... moron!!!!

So still no defense of Hilary and her horrid policies including the illegal wars.

still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

So Hilary has no policies unless someone can name them?

Silly far left drone!

Supporting the illegal wars and war monger Hilary!

Indeed, at this point they are voting against all their values simply because of "D".

They support the illegal wars of Obama and support the war monger Hilary, all worse than Bush!
still waiting for her policy ....so far just a bunch of yammering about nothing

Don'r forget international corporations and big banks... all endorsed by Hillary. She is a 1 percenter as well - the corrupt kind.

Kosh?

Certainly not in your pants!
more then you can smoke

I do not think they have made a microscope that can see that yet!

Pfft. I don't have any handlers. She outsources jobs. She is all about regime change. You're simply another puppet.
really !!!! all your talking points come from your far right wing handlers of yours ... they are based on innuendos and false allegations that feed you

Kosh?

Yes you two are far left drones fighting it out.

Sanders is far left and the far left support Hilary as promised in 2009 so they could put in the worse than Bush, Obama!

2dS3Y9X

Pfft. I don't have any handlers. She outsources jobs. She is all about regime change. You're simply another puppet.

Kosh?

You can start with outsourcing and regime changes.

still waiting for a policy for me to defend .. seerms you're all mount with baseless attacks ... that's all republicans do ... they just cant seem to come up ,with anything

Silly far left drone!

what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

Silly far left drone!

what illegal war are you talking about ??? you just speek in general terms one of your handlers talking point .... they say illegal war and ypou lap it up... but you just can't seem to come up with just one illegal ,war she started ... so tell us what illegal war did hillary start or is that a little over your head

And there you have it as the far left denies reality!

Watch them deny their own far left sources..

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/opinion/21Ackerman.html

Kosh?

Sanders is far left and the far left support Hilary as promised in 2009 so they could put in the worse than Bush, Obama!
like always you show your stupidity

UOTE]

Silly far left drone!

You can move on to destruction of the public education system and USPS which is one of the largest employers of African Americans.

Kosh?

2dS3Y9X

Yes I know the far left denies that their primaries are rigged..

Kosh?

UOTE]

Another irony impaired comment from a far left drone!

Kosh?

2dS3Y9X

Yes I know the far left denies that their primaries are rigged..

Mmmhmm.

Silly far left drone!

it titled Obama's illegal wars ??? it doesn't say Hillary's illegal wars now does it ... policy defended ... still waiting for some sort of her policies that you say I can't defend ... like I said you have no Idea what you're talking about...

Silly far left drone!

it titled Obama's illegal wars ??? it doesn't say Hillary's illegal wars now does it ... policy defended ... still waiting for some sort of her policies that you say I can't defend ... like I said you have no Idea what you're talking about...

Yes Hilary supported them! Silly far left drone denies reality!

And no it is not defended as she was in charge of this!

Gen. Mike Flynn: Why Hillary's Record On Libya Is Even Worse Than You Think

Forum List

Back