Has Donald ever made a honest buck, ever in his pathetic life?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Report: Trump Claimed $17M in Fake Storm Damages
Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

If this was a democrat or OBama............

NPCOrnage.jpg

Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

I’m so sure you’re more accomplished than Donald Trump where it’s ok for you to say he’s lived a pathetic life

Did you want to attribute that quote, Tiger? You know...so we can all laugh at you for even visiting sites as pathetic as that one will most likely be?

Pathetic life? The guy's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania FFS!
Those billions you brag about.....all Russian loans...the man is a financial failure in life and idiots like you worship failures...that's why the GOP loves you so much. If it wasn't for Russia and Comey, he's still be stiffin contractors in NY and banging Malania? If the guy cheats all the time, there's a reason for it.

Did you want to attribute that quote, Tiger? You know...so we can all laugh at you for even visiting sites as pathetic as that one will most likely be?
I keep forgetting, facts to the nuts is a waste of time, my bad

I’m so sure you’re more accomplished than Donald Trump where it’s ok for you to say he’s lived a pathetic life
Put it this way, I work for a living and Trump does not and I'm not going to prison, he is.

It's not a fact, til you post a link

(maybe not even then)

After doing a little research...I found your article. Reading it carefully I see that they were referencing storm damage to multiple Florida properties including Mar A Lago but also including properties like the Doral golf resort. So did you have any proof that the storm damages claimed were "fake"? Or is this just one more pathetic attempt by another liberal suffering from TDS to attack a President who keeps on getting the job done?

Gee, would this by any chance have anything to do with what looks like it will be a successful negotiation with China on trade? OMG!!! Trump is winning again!!! Quick start a thread about something negative before anyone starts paying attention!!!

Pathetic life? The guy's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania FFS!

He is a scam artist, and he is now living off our taxes, free, like he has always done.

He's not even taking pay for being the President...and BEING in the Oval Office has cost him money in lost business opportunities! Barack Obama on the other hand is kicking back playing golf on our dime and will for decades to come! So who's the REAL scam artist?

He is a scam artist, and he is now living off our taxes, free, like he has always done.
Look, I get that you're an angry black woman who looks like Stacy Abrams (who can blame you?), but he's a billionaire, president and boinking Melania. Suck it up buttercup.

"Eyewitnesses told the Associated Press.."?? :laughing0301:

Don't these idiots realize that when you file an insurance claim, the insurance company adjuster generally surveys the damage?

So we're supposed to take the word of some guy who presses pants for a living, over an actual insurance claims adjuster?

Gawd, you dipshits are getting more and more dense and desperate as the days go by.

Mar A Lago is a huge estate. So is Doral golf resort. I'm guessing that they didn't give updates on the storm damage to one of the "butlers"! (eye roll)

And what have you done with your life, to become President of the US? Oh, yeah, welfare queen..

It's not a fact, til you post a link

(maybe not even then)
Donald Trump Got $17 Million Insurance Payout for Damage Few Recall

Has Donald ever made a honest buck, ever in his pathetic life?

NO

Forum List

Back