Has Donald ever made a honest buck, ever in his pathetic life?

Trump has never arranged his financial life like politicians do...he never thought he would be running for president so he never hired money laundering experts and lawyers to make him squeaky clean in front of the public like the elected class do....

Report: Trump Claimed $17M in Fake Storm Damages
Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

If this was a democrat or OBama............
Have you

He was given millions by Daddy, and then mauled people with the sheer force of his spoiled, narcissistic, childish personality.

As we're seeing play out now, Washington DC and World Leaders are not the New York commercial real estate market.
52464375_2103949609663232_8104256533367357440_n.jpg

Has tiger ever made an honest post in her pathetic, hate filled life?

Sure. As long as its anti Trump. Oh and it doesn't have to be true. Just Anti Trump

Hell Trumps a better person than Tiger will ever be. And a successful one to boot.
There is no one so gullible and so desperate for whiteness to reign supreme in this country, than those such as yourself who ignore facts in order to support a corrupt liar in chief. There is no way in hell I alone stand firm on my beliefs that Trump is not good not only for this nation and world leadership, he's not even worthy of being a human being and this is a global consensus, honey, its not just me.

He was given millions by Daddy, and then mauled people with the sheer force of his spoiled, narcissistic, childish personality.

As we're seeing play out now, Washington DC and World Leaders are not the New York commercial real estate market.
52464375_2103949609663232_8104256533367357440_n.jpg
Your making a mistake attacking this moron and expecting liberals to attack back. This self serving twitter nut will be a one term congresswoman because her ego preceded common sense. So attack all you want and by the way, funny

Those who continue to support and defend Trump are beyond reproach. All one can do is pray they get the necessary help they need once this con is sent to prison.

"Eyewitnesses told the Associated Press.."?? :laughing0301:

Don't these idiots realize that when you file an insurance claim, the insurance company adjuster generally surveys the damage?

So we're supposed to take the word of some guy who presses pants for a living, over an actual insurance claims adjuster?

Gawd, you dipshits are getting more and more dense and desperate as the days go by.
Everybody can be bought, especially anybody dealing with a Trump......dipshit

So is this something you witnessed in person, or are just imagining in that feeble drug-addled mass you call a "brain "?
If this guy's business sense was so great and prosperous, than why not release your tax returns??? Listen, you and people like you are too lost in Trump ass ho....stay there until he gets out of prison, than lets talk.

Has tiger ever made an honest post in her pathetic, hate filled life?

Sure. As long as its anti Trump. Oh and it doesn't have to be true. Just Anti Trump

Hell Trumps a better person than Tiger will ever be. And a successful one to boot.
There is no one so gullible and so desperate for whiteness to reign supreme in this country, than those such as yourself who ignore facts in order to support a corrupt liar in chief. There is no way in hell I alone stand firm on my beliefs that Trump is not good not only for this nation and world leadership, he's not even worthy of being a human being and this is a global consensus, honey, its not just me.

What a joke you are.

Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

Leftists are so full of hatred and jealousy. It's sad, really...

Is that like a Jedi Knight kind of force, Mac? Should we start calling him Don the Destroyer? Or maybe Obie Don Kenobi?

With all due respect...Washington DC politicians and World leaders are cupcakes compared to who Trump had to deal with in the NYC commercial real estate market!

"Eyewitnesses told the Associated Press.."?? :laughing0301:

Don't these idiots realize that when you file an insurance claim, the insurance company adjuster generally surveys the damage?

So we're supposed to take the word of some guy who presses pants for a living, over an actual insurance claims adjuster?

Gawd, you dipshits are getting more and more dense and desperate as the days go by.
Everybody can be bought, especially anybody dealing with a Trump......dipshit

So is this something you witnessed in person, or are just imagining in that feeble drug-addled mass you call a "brain "?
If this guy's business sense was so great and prosperous, than why not release your tax returns??? Listen, you and people like you are too lost in Trump ass ho....stay there until he gets out of prison, than lets talk.
Ah...wouldn't you first have to PUT him in prison? Duh?

Trump has never arranged his financial life like politicians do...he never thought he would be running for president so he never hired money laundering experts and lawyers to make him squeaky clean in front of the public like the elected class do....

Oh, Trump has been thinking of running since 1990. He has had a long time to clean up his act , instead he went the other way.

Donald Trump 1991 House hearing Economic Recovery Depression Recession

He was upset over Reagan lowering the taxes on high income people. Dentist and doctors need to invest in real estate.

------------------------------------
Everyone thought he was a good businessman, but his cards came tumbling down. He lived beyond his means.
Everything you want to know about Donald Trump's bankruptcies

Last edited:

Did you want to attribute that quote, Tiger? You know...so we can all laugh at you for even visiting sites as pathetic as that one will most likely be?
I keep forgetting, facts to the nuts is a waste of time, my bad

It's not a fact, til you post a link

(maybe not even then)
Donald Trump Got $17 Million Insurance Payout for Damage Few Recall

The article is from 2016......

Is that like a Jedi Knight kind of force, Mac? Should we start calling him Don the Destroyer? Or maybe Obie Don Kenobi?

With all due respect...Washington DC politicians and World leaders are cupcakes compared to who Trump had to deal with in the NYC commercial real estate market!
Oh, I'd disagree. There are no humans on this planet with bigger egos than national level, professional politicians.

Oh, I'd disagree. There are no humans on this planet with bigger egos than national level, professional politicians.

In many ways, Mac...people with big egos are easier to deal with than more pragmatic people. You can give them less as long as you stroke their ego as you're doing so. The pragmatic type doesn't care what you think about them...they only want a deal that's good. My point is that if you're not a good negotiator then a market like New York City is going to eat you up and spit you out faster than you can say "In a New York Minute!"

lol where is your post on Hillary or Obama's total lack of any honest job in their entire history? You have no room to snivel about Trump's businesses; he provided jobs, something Hillary or Obama never did.

Forum List

Back