Has Donald ever made a honest buck, ever in his pathetic life?

Report: Trump Claimed $17M in Fake Storm Damages
Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

If this was a democrat or OBama............

Good to know you're not taking time off during the "black history month". :D

Trump has never arranged his financial life like politicians do...he never thought he would be running for president so he never hired money laundering experts and lawyers to make him squeaky clean in front of the public like the elected class do....

Oh, Trump has been thinking of running since 1990. He has had a long time to clean up his act , instead he went the other way.

Donald Trump 1991 House hearing Economic Recovery Depression Recession

He was upset over Reagan lowering the taxes on high income people. Dentist and doctors need to invest in real estate.

------------------------------------
Everyone thought he was a good businessman, but his cards came tumbling down. He lived beyond his means.
Everything you want to know about Donald Trump's bankruptcies
Oooo all the way back in 1990?....Buuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

Trump has never arranged his financial life like politicians do...he never thought he would be running for president so he never hired money laundering experts and lawyers to make him squeaky clean in front of the public like the elected class do....

Oh, Trump has been thinking of running since 1990. He has had a long time to clean up his act , instead he went the other way.

Donald Trump 1991 House hearing Economic Recovery Depression Recession

He was upset over Reagan lowering the taxes on high income people. Dentist and doctors need to invest in real estate.

------------------------------------
Everyone thought he was a good businessman, but his cards came tumbling down. He lived beyond his means.
Everything you want to know about Donald Trump's bankruptcies
Oooo all the way back in 1990?....Buuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

And to answer the OP question, never.

Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

I’m so sure you’re more accomplished than Donald Trump where it’s ok for you to say he’s lived a pathetic life

well said.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

indeed,yeah you really need to give it up with your sad obsession over trump.i NEVER have ONCE heard you say anything abot those war monger criminals bush and obama who have left a huge mess in the middle east that he is at least trying to clean uo.your hero Obama expanded all the corruption that Bush got started,Trump has not yet all we hear from you is this childish obsession over trump this trump that,i am speaking fro every poster at USMB other than the shills that have poenetrated this forum grow up.:rolleyes:

I’m so sure you’re more accomplished than Donald Trump where it’s ok for you to say he’s lived a pathetic life
Put it this way, I work for a living and Trump does not and I'm not going to prison, he is.
:dig:

what a dreamworld.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301: Like Bush and Obama worked for a living?:laughing0301: you REALLY showed the entire world how dense you are noe because its common knowledge that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,that they commit crimes everyday we go to jail for ESPECIALLY presidents.:rolleyes: when was the last time a president went to jail? yeah i though so.

And to answer the OP question, never.
IOW. You've got nothing but a whine.

Just stating facts.

too bad you ALWAYS run off same as the OP when facts that expose the corruption of your heros Hitlery and Obama are shown.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:

And another example how he lives off of others: Bush made no secret of it, and Obama worked
the word here is HONEST.

Trump making a mint on NYC golf course ‘city is paying him to run’

Donald Trump scored a hole-in-one in his first year operating a new public golf course in The Bronx, racking up a city-best $8 million in revenues there while taxpayers shelled out $1 million to pay the course’s water and sewage bills, The Post has learned.

The $237 million Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point hosted 28,291 rounds between its April 2015 opening and the end of March, netting nearly $3.8 million in greens fees for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, city records show.

Including other revenues — such as $615,412 from merchandise sales and $514,223 from golf-cart rentals — Ferry Point’s gross receipts totaled $8.07 million, topping all city-owned courses.

Under an unprecedented 20-year lease handed out during the Bloomberg administration, Trump doesn’t have to pay the city a cent the first four years Ferry Point is open, records show.

By year five, he has to fork over 7 percent of gross receipts or a minimum of $300,000; and by year 20, he pays 10 percent, or a minimum of $470,000, to the city.

Meanwhile, the course charges New Yorkers $144 on weekdays and $172 on weekends to play 18 holes — more than triple what all other city-run courses charge.

Trump enjoys another big perk: The city under Bloomberg agreed to pick up his course’s water and sewage fees.

The mogul was already reimbursed $1.05 million in water and sewage costs for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2015, city officials told The Post. And he will be reimbursed another $1.09 million for this fiscal year, which ends June 30, officials estimate.

“It’s like the city is actually paying Donald Trump to run a luxury golf course that caters to the rich,” said Geoffrey Croft of watchdog group NYC Park Advocates.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/13/trumps-new-york-golf-course-is-actually-doing-really-well/

Stay tuned Cohen is still testifying.....Trump is a broke joke

Stay tuned Cohen is still testifying.....Trump is a broke joke
"We REALLLLLLLLLY got Trump THIS time" #4598

I actually bid on landscape damage due to that hurricane.His policy required " returned to original".Phoenix dactylifera palms delivered and installed "as new" alone were 15 grand a pop. Dozens of them. Royals were about 1/3 cost at the same heighth. Lotsa big crane work, one tree per tractor trailer. Damage from equip to install was to take up and restore walkways( fine stone) and bunches of concrete.Thousands of exotic full grown tropical plants, many of which didn't exist in FL at that size and required importation from the Dominican republic and others. NEEDING SHADE AND IRRIGATION OF FRESH WATER FOR THE couple week TRIP AND PROPER HANDLING AT THE PORT EVERGLADES BY NON-IDIOTS.
I (we)only bid some but was no competition for the farms that exported and installed/guaranteed the materials. I wanna say our bids, just for that was 6 milion plus. That didnt include restoration of tiki huts with hatch roofs, draining the pools and re- diamondplaster, new filters and pumps etc etc. Irrigation systems, outdoor hi end teak furnishings custom upholsterers for that.Giant umbrellas. Painting stuff. Lighting. Security cams and equip. Chump change for that sort of project immense. Harvasaurus got over 100 grand for just the pressure cleaning and Satan only knows the cost of the paint/detail.
It was a fair assesment
It's a little different than re-doing your double wide and sears shed.

Pathetic life? The guy's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania FFS!
It doesn’t matter what he does, right?
Of course it does. How do you think he became a billionaire, POTUS and boinked Melanie?

You must be from the Pocahontas School of you-didnt-do-that.

Why did banks turn him away?? as late as 2016. Who paid his bills, the same people that are paying them today, the taxpayer.

Our righties will continue to kneel at trumps feet. They at least pretend to ignore all the facts. Many of them say yes he is a horrible person but by god we will stand behind this crook. It says all you need to know about the current crop of righties.

Pathetic life? The guy's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania FFS!
It doesn’t matter what he does, right?
Of course it does. How do you think he became a billionaire, POTUS and boinked Melanie?

You must be from the Pocahontas School of you-didnt-do-that.

Why did banks turn him away?? as late as 2016. Who paid his bills, the same people that are paying them today, the taxpayer.
WTF are you talking about dingbat?

Have you?

Forum List

Back