Has Donald ever made a honest buck, ever in his pathetic life?

"Eyewitnesses told the Associated Press.."?? :laughing0301:

Don't these idiots realize that when you file an insurance claim, the insurance company adjuster generally surveys the damage?

So we're supposed to take the word of some guy who presses pants for a living, over an actual insurance claims adjuster?

Gawd, you dipshits are getting more and more dense and desperate as the days go by.
Everybody can be bought, especially anybody dealing with a Trump......dipshit

Has tiger ever made an honest post in her pathetic, hate filled life?

Sure. As long as its anti Trump. Oh and it doesn't have to be true. Just Anti Trump

Hell Trumps a better person than Tiger will ever be. And a successful one to boot.

Pathetic life? The guy's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania FFS!

He is a scam artist, and he is now living off our taxes, free, like he has always done.
Look, I get that you're an angry black woman who looks like Stacy Abrams (who can blame you?), but he's a billionaire, president and boinking Melania. Suck it up buttercup.
Trump is a billionaire now...thanks to suckers like you. And if Melania is so fuckin hot, why the hell does the guy cheat all the time on the bitch....just sayin

"Eyewitnesses told the Associated Press.."?? :laughing0301:

Don't these idiots realize that when you file an insurance claim, the insurance company adjuster generally surveys the damage?

So we're supposed to take the word of some guy who presses pants for a living, over an actual insurance claims adjuster?

Gawd, you dipshits are getting more and more dense and desperate as the days go by.
Everybody can be bought, especially anybody dealing with a Trump......dipshit

So is this something you witnessed in person, or are just imagining in that feeble drug-addled mass you call a "brain "?

Trump is a billionaire now...thanks to suckers like you. And if Melania is so fuckin hot, why the hell does the guy cheat all the time on the bitch....just sayin
Trump's been a billionaire and he's been boinking the best for a long time. I doubt if there is anyone more successful in history. The butthurt he's caused snowflakes only confirms this.

Sorry, you lose.

Pathetic life? The guy's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania FFS!

He is a scam artist, and he is now living off our taxes, free, like he has always done.
Look, I get that you're an angry black woman who looks like Stacy Abrams (who can blame you?), but he's a billionaire, president and boinking Melania. Suck it up buttercup.

Trump is a billionaire because he spent decades building a brand that was worth something. You may not like his politics...you may not like him as a person...but for someone to sit on an internet chat site and declare that he's never earned an honest buck borders on farce!

Trump is a billionaire because he spent decades building a brand that was worth something. You may not like his politics...you may not like him as a person...but for someone to sit on an internet chat site and declare that he's never earned an honest buck borders on farce!
Listen, I don't make the news, I just report it and thus far, this man is about as business savvy as a retarded 2 year old. There's a reason banks stopped granting the moron loans and there's a reason his financial backings all came from Russia and there's a reason the moron stiff's people, he's a fuckin loser

Report: Trump Claimed $17M in Fake Storm Damages
Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

If this was a democrat or OBama............

What's the misery level on the Likert Scale today s0n??:coffee:

Donald Trump claimed a $17 million insurance payday on his Mar-a-Lago property after a 2005 hurricane. But eyewitnesses told the Associated Press that the Palm Beach property never sustained close to $17 million in damages. "That house has never been seriously damaged," Trump's longtime butler Anthony Senecal told the AP of Mar-a-Lago hurricane history. "I was there for all of them."
He cheats contractors, he doesn't pay taxes, he money launders, he relies on illegal labor, he pimps and profits from his role in the white house, I mean the guy is a con at its best.

:CryingCow:

Those billions you brag about.....all Russian loans...the man is a financial failure in life and idiots like you worship failures...that's why the GOP loves you so much. If it wasn't for Russia and Comey, he's still be stiffin contractors in NY and banging Malania? If the guy cheats all the time, there's a reason for it.
Lol
Boy,
You sound envious

Did you want to attribute that quote, Tiger? You know...so we can all laugh at you for even visiting sites as pathetic as that one will most likely be?
I keep forgetting, facts to the nuts is a waste of time, my bad

It's not a fact, til you post a link

(maybe not even then)
Donald Trump Got $17 Million Insurance Payout for Damage Few Recall
Lol
Boy,
Who fucking cares? It came from an insurance company it’s nobody’s business but his own. You sound like a fucking pussy whipped bitch

Has Donald ever made a honest buck, ever in his pathetic life?

NO
Lol
You sound envious

Listen, I don't make the news, I just report it and thus far, this man is about as business savvy as a retarded 2 year old. There's a reason banks stopped granting the moron loans and there's a reason his financial backings all came from Russia and there's a reason the moron stiff's people, he's a fuckin loser

I hate to be the one to piss in your cornbread, but American banks have not stopped doing business with Donald Trump and the Trump organization. That is nothing more than an urban legend.

The Trump organization does business with and has loans with multiple American Banks including Royal Bank of Pennsylvania, Merrill Lynch, Bank of New York, Chevy Chase, and several others.

As far as anyone knows, Russia has not lent Donald Trump nor the Trump Organization any money. The loans that you probably heard about are some he obtained through the German Deutsche Bank, which does accept deposits from Russian oligarchs. Numerous audits of the bank have not been able to find any relation between Trump and those oligarchs.

So, this is just another one of those parroted unproven myths about President Donald Trump that you people believe simply because you want it to be true. But it's not.

If he did not pay his share of taxes according the letter of the law the IRS would own him...

As for the rest, yes he is a charlatan but name me one politician that is not one?

I hate to be the one to piss in your cornbread, but American banks have not stopped doing business with Donald Trump and the Trump organization. That is nothing more than an urban legend.

The Trump organization does business with and has loans with multiple American Banks including Royal Bank of Pennsylvania, Merrill Lynch, Bank of New York, Chevy Chase, and several others.

As far as anyone knows, Russia has not lent Donald Trump nor the Trump Organization any money. The loans that you probably heard about are some he obtained through the German Deutsche Bank, which does accept deposits from Russian oligarchs. Numerous audits of the bank have not been able to find any relation between Trump and those oligarchs.

So, this is just another one of those parroted unproven myths about President Donald Trump that you people believe simply because you want it to be true. But it's not.

LOL, you make up some pretty sweet lies.

Eric Trump said, "Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia. We just go there all the time."

Trump Jr. said, "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

You report "the news", Tiger? Really? Don't you mean that you spam your "view"? Quite frankly, I'm puzzled as to why you think that YOU are a good judge of anyone's business savvy! With all due respect...I can't remember ever being impressed by your extensive knowledge of how businesses work! You generally amuse by your LACK of understanding about how things work in the rough and tumble world we live in!

Trump had not yet built a single project at 32. i'm 30. so i will be president in 40 years?

Forum List

Back