Has Hillary ever given anything to anyone who couldn't benifit her?

Seriously...
There are several examples of Trump stepping up to help people. I'd love to see one of Hillary doing the same.

What ?! Name two! Two examples of Trumps altruism. I'll give you time to look up the definition of "altruism ".
I gave several examples in a thread I started weeks ago.

Give us ONE of Hillary being generous.

We'll sorry , I didn't see that thread . How about a quick Trump example . Shouldn't be hard since there are "several examples"....
Stop being lazy. Go find it yourself.

You started this stupid thread!

Truth is Trump only acts on his own behalf . He never does for others .

He's a "billionaire " right ? He should have charities all over the place ! See Bill Gates .

Bill Gates is worth 81.5 billion, it looks like he is keeping the majority of his money.

It's looking like I was right. Hillary has never done anything for anyone other than herself.

What ?! Name two! Two examples of Trumps altruism. I'll give you time to look up the definition of "altruism ".

We'll sorry , I didn't see that thread . How about a quick Trump example . Shouldn't be hard since there are "several examples"....

He's a "billionaire " right ? He should have charities all over the place ! See Bill Gates .

Bill Gates is worth 81.5 billion, it looks like he is keeping the majority of his money.

Bill Gates has pledged to donate 99% of his fortune to charity by the time he dies.

He's already donated more than $30 billion.

Trump and Gates have been generous people. Why doesn't Hillary have that same level of generosity?
Give us just one example of Hillary doing anything to help anyone.

Forum List

Back