Has Musk bought twitter yet ?

Your side has won this battle. Congratulations on your victory over Freedom.

Hopefully, Freedom will prevail in this or next decade. Only G-d knows. Only time will tell.

Your side has won this battle. Congratulations on your victory over Freedom.

Hopefully, Freedom will prevail in this or next decade. Only G-d knows. Only time will tell.
I havent got a side. Musk never intended to buy twitter and played you all for fools.
Dont put your faith in princes. As true now as it was in renaissance Italy.

I havent got a side. Musk never intended to buy twitter and played you all for fools.
Dont put your faith in princes. As true now as it was in renaissance Italy.
You are the one that got played... now thanks to Musk everyone knows that half of the libs on twitter are fake accounts... twitter just got punked.... the media will have to give twitter less attention now....

twitter will die now... Musk knows this... it was either buy it and place in free speech or expose them and watch it fade away.... my eyes are dry pal... you had better stock up on tissue.....
Musk used twitter to increase his profile. It was never a serious bid.

Musk used twitter to increase his profile. It was never a serious bid.
Then you had better tell twitter... they agree with me that Musk damaged them... they may take him to court....
You libs are always a month behind on anything and everything....

Then you had better tell twitter... they agree with me that Musk damaged them... they may take him to court....
You libs are always a month behind on anything and everything....
It should cost him. People invest in these public companies and there are rules protecting their interests against robber barons.

It should cost him. People invest in these public companies and there are rules protecting their interests against robber barons.
However if they are investing in twitter under the belief its has more subscribers than it actually does that's fraud my friend... Musk has done them a favor in the long run....

This article seems to cast doubt on the deal.
But I am sure he could do the deal if he wants to.
The question is why he would want to unless its some dick waving thing.
The amount of debt involved is eye watering and suggest he has little margin of error in making changes to the site.
Maybe he has a rabbit in his hat but I cant see where the profits are coming from.
If he starts charging folk willl abandon the site on day one.He cant take any more ads because it is maxxed out on ads. His biggest attraction aint coming back because he has his own dismal platform to promote.

Is this a good deal ?
The key issue is Twitter is stonewalling about the vast number of their bogus accounts. That could be inflating their share value tremendously and so Musk like the smart guy he is wants to know how many REAL accounts TWITTER has before he forks over $44 Billion. Is that not reasonable?

The key issue is Twitter is stonewalling about the vast number of their bogus accounts. That could be inflating their share value tremendously and so Musk like the smart guy he is wants to know how many REAL accounts TWITTER has before he forks over $44 Billion. Is that not reasonable?
Its not unreasonable but he should have established that before making a firm offer.
Takeoves conducted on social media are generally bogus. They are not serious thy are publicity stunts.

Forum List

Back