Has Musk bought twitter yet ?

We never know what will happen. Maybe Generation Z and Alpha will grow up not knowing what Freedom is.

More likely then not, my great-grandparents were horrified as Free Society built by Leon Trotsky was collapsing to Stalinism.

Still not a done deal. Does he actually want to buy it or is he a tyre kicker ?
Dear Tommy Tainant, Progressives including yourself have struggled very much to ensure that Generation Z and Generation Alpha will grow up not knowing what Freedom is. More likely then not, the victory is yours so far.

Hopefully, Freedom will be restored in the coming decades. No human knows.

Dear Tommy Tainant, Progressives including yourself have struggled very much to ensure that Generation Z and Generation Alpha will grow up not knowing what Freedom is. More likely then not, the victory is yours so far.

Hopefully, Freedom will be restored in the coming decades. No human knows.
You sound like a bit of a nutter This is a thread about a business deal that oesnt seem to be going well.

Where can i pick up my freedom prize because Mr Soros people have told me I am not eligible ?

And still the saga drags on.
Ive been involved in several takeovers and some that didnt happen. This has all the hallmarks of "not going to happen".
Any issues are sorted out around a table and not via a twitter account.
Not going to happen.

And still the saga drags on.
Ive been involved in several takeovers and some that didnt happen. This has all the hallmarks of "not going to happen".
Any issues are sorted out around a table and not via a twitter account.
Not going to happen.
I guess you are right.

When we were young, we had Freedom. Generations Z and Alpha will not know what Freedom is.

Everyone should reread my signature.

The story is too complicated to predict anything. I almost never make any false predictions -- I almost never predict anything at all.

Now they are falsely accusing Elon Musk of harassment.

Forum List

Back