🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has the Antichrist been born?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Who knows?

I wonder what Scott Hahn thinks about this kind of thing?

but anyhow... the one in the WH looks a lot like I'd imagine the antiChrist to be like...

and someone I talked to b4 the election said he IS the anti-Christ... well, I didn't agree at the time... but then I saw all the EVIL he did and how he claims to be Catholic but wants to murder as many children in the womb as possible..

so anyway...

I think the antiChrist will be a little smarter, though (yeh, I know... not a tough hurtle...)

anyway... things are getting very, very.... um... anti-Christ-like... so just wondering...

Who knows?

but anyhow... the one in the WH looks a lot like I'd imagine the antiChrist to be like...

and someone I talked to b4 the election said he IS the anti-Christ... well, I didn't agree at the time... but then I saw all the EVIL he did and how he claims to be Catholic but wants to murder as many children in the womb as possible..

so anyway...

I think the antiChrist will be a little smarter, though (yeh, I know... not a tough hurtle...)

anyway... things are getting very, very.... um... anti-Christ-like... so just wondering...
I thought the Antichrist was voted out of office in 2020, or was that the anti-American.

Last edited:
the anti - congregations are feeling the heat having always had their way since the 1st century - the jewish state they believe will be their redeemer. their alliance is the worst of all worlds.

Who knows?

So you have unique access to know it would be a democrat looking Antichrist?
How lucky we are to have a brilliant person like you on here.
Antichrist my arse. There's no such think you delusional fool.

and someone I talked to b4 the election said he IS the anti-Christ... well, I didn't agree at the time... but then I saw all the EVIL he did and how he claims to be Catholic
exactly evil did he do and support it with evidence big mouth.
he has been a catholic all his life so there is no pretending. You supported Trump and he had no religion at all. It never worried you then. Why now?
but wants to murder as many children in the womb as possible..
No he doesn't. That very law existed when Trump was there. You never said a word when Trump allowed the murdering of children.
Have you got any intelligence.
so anyway...

The Antichrist need only be a stone and it would be smarter than you.
Explain what you mean by that because I've seen no evidence of it?
Perhaps you mean you are sick of democrats and inject some god into the debate to justify your hate. Thought so.

Who knows?

so anyway...

Yes, she has.

the antiChrist definitely will be in favor of

homosexuality
aborrtion

so yeh...

a Dim

+
Homosexuality isn't a choice, it's a fact of life. Always been there, just like heterosexuality. And abortion is a good thing the way that human race is overpopulating the planet and destroying all life.

The Antichrist will be a Hitler-like figure who will come out of Europe. He will be a counterfeit christ and the whole world will love him except Christ's TINY flock (church).

The Antichrist will be a Hitler-like figure who will come out of Europe. He will be a counterfeit christ and the whole world will love him except Christ's TINY flock (church).
Well then it's never going to happen, people are so divisive people you can't get the majority to like anyone person.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, it's a fact of life. Always been there, just like heterosexuality. And abortion is a good thing the way that human race is overpopulating the planet and destroying all life.
Then you should volunteer. You must be so happy when anyone is murdered or committed suicide

Then you should volunteer. You must be so happy when anyone is murdered or committed suicide
No I don't believe in suicide I'm already here, I'm talking about fetuses and embryos they aren't people yet they don't really exist. If they are not loved, they aren't future people. To equate abortion to murder is also saying women are second class citizens and they don't have the right to decide what to do with their own bodies. I did my part I did not father any children. That's all I can do.

No I don't believe in suicide I'm already here, I'm talking about fetuses and embryos they aren't people yet they don't really exist. If they are not loved, they aren't future people. To equate abortion to murder is also saying women are second class citizens and they don't have the right to decide what to do with their own bodies. I did my part I did not father any children. That's all I can do.
elitist

There is always an antichrist alive.

The bible tells us that nobody knows when Jesus will return, that includes Satan.

Thus there always has to be someone alive that would become the antichrist were the time right.

Who knows?

so anyway...

Yup. You guys should leave the country. Go far far away. I heard Putin will welcome you.

Forum List

Back