Has Trump affected your life?

I've seen an increase in racism and a general unease amongst thinking people, who believe in law and doing right to others and the world, I've seen the creepy crawlies, racists, white supremacists and other assorted scum come crawling out of the sewer and enter the mainstream under a clueless President who also is a sycophant to dictators and totalitarians.

The worst part is the Trump worship, the servile bootlicking of Trump loyalists reminds patriotic Americans how Hitler led a nation to utter ruin.

Hmmm...and this has affected you personally? And you were around when Hitler was alive?

I've studied the Third Reich (and WWII) extensively over the past 20 years, and see unmistakable similarities between then and now. I have long thought that this country was ripe for fascism, and am surprised we are getting this close under the leadership of such a clown-like figure as Trump.

Just imagine if it was someone who was not batshit crazy.
Why would you spend 20 years extensively studying the Third Reich?

And not learn a damned thing at that.

He's made the Internet a lot more fun ...

girl-happy-laptop-computer.jpg

i used to suffer from chronic boredom from politics. now i only follow my Trumpity Trumpy Trump. and when i go to sleep, i dream about him.

He's "affected" millions of Americans with this shut down

The Trump tax cuts increased my monthly net pay by $220. When I do my taxes this time around, the huge increase in the standard deduction and the reduction of my top marginal rate by 20% (3 percentage points) will save me a chunk of money as well. And I might add that I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, so I am not "rich" by any stretch.

More specifically, I'm curious as to how the Trump tax cuts have affected your life? Even the government shutdown. Has that affected your life?

Worried about my trip in May to the Bahamas on Symphony of the Seas out of Port Miami! Leaving is not much of a problem; coming back through customs? Yeech.. I have never had to use my tier benefits before but I may this time if the shutdown goes on that far.

Things could happen.

ON RETURN/CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: "Are you, or have you ever been a member of the Democratic Party?" :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not a democrat so I'd be okay.

I've seen an increase in racism and a general unease amongst thinking people, who believe in law and doing right to others and the world, I've seen the creepy crawlies, racists, white supremacists and other assorted scum come crawling out of the sewer and enter the mainstream under a clueless President who also is a sycophant to dictators and totalitarians.

The worst part is the Trump worship, the servile bootlicking of Trump loyalists reminds patriotic Americans how Hitler led a nation to utter ruin.

Hmmm...and this has affected you personally? And you were around when Hitler was alive?

I've studied the Third Reich (and WWII) extensively over the past 20 years, and see unmistakable similarities between then and now. I have long thought that this country was ripe for fascism, and am surprised we are getting this close under the leadership of such a clown-like figure as Trump.

Just imagine if it was someone who was not batshit crazy.
Why would you spend 20 years extensively studying the Third Reich? Sounds rather obsessive.

I'm a history nut, with an emphasis on the 20th century, and the landmark event of this century, WWII. My emphasis was on WWII more so than the Third Reich, it's just I read a lot about the Eastern Front.

Of course you have a link to something like that happening, amirite?

There is no "link" to human behavior and the workings of tyrants, but lots of information is readily available on the internet.

More specifically, I'm curious as to how the Trump tax cuts have affected your life? Even the government shutdown. Has that affected your life?
Initially it gave me anxiety that a complete moron had access to the war button, but luckily actual adults are keeping him in check in that regard. I definitely lost out on deductions like millions of other workers because of the tax bill, so yes, my quality life got worse. The government shutdown had the potential to screw over my sister, but luckily GAO got funding before the shutdown occurred.

Of course, my experience isn’t important. We still have a crooked moron running the country either way. We have no reason to he optimistic going forward. Trump makes someone as terrible as Bush look like Lincoln.

Worried about my trip in May to the Bahamas on Symphony of the Seas out of Port Miami! Leaving is not much of a problem; coming back through customs? Yeech.. I have never had to use my tier benefits before but I may this time if the shutdown goes on that far.

Things could happen.

ON RETURN/CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: "Are you, or have you ever been a member of the Democratic Party?" :auiqs.jpg:

You sure play one on this board.

like every tax break before this one, its a bribe to silence the braindead while the dems and repubes work together to destroy more of the constitution,,,

and as for the tax break itself,,,well our insurance went up over a thousand dollars a yr, that along with the increase in most other goods and services the tax break is a joke at best but most likely just a bribe

STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID

Things could happen.

You sure play one on this board.

No. I’m a good liberal though

Trump has affected everyone's lives. This is the best economy in 100 years. We all live better lives because of President Trump, even the filthy Stalinists who are attempting to destroy the nation.

Yup. I like the extra pay, the hiring signs all over and buildings going up where I live.

All that's because of Trump.

As for the shutdown?? Hasn't affected me at all.

Initially it gave me anxiety that a complete moron had access to the war button, but luckily actual adults are keeping him in check in that regard. I definitely lost out on deductions like millions of other workers because of the tax bill, so yes, my quality life got worse. The government shutdown had the potential to screw over my sister, but luckily GAO got funding before the shutdown occurred.

Of course, my experience isn’t important. We still have a crooked moron running the country either way. We have no reason to he optimistic going forward. Trump makes someone as terrible as Bush look like Lincoln.

Sorry to hear you have anxiety issues. Try drugs.

Forum List

Back