Has Trump already won 2017 Lie of the Year?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
With the 'Obama wiretapped me' claim?

You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

I'm willing to bet Trump against the field, though, if the odds are decent.

You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

the vid I posted has him down for 70-75% of his comments are lies.

the King has spoken.

Then again, if Trump wins Lie of the Year,

Sean Spicer and Kellyanne Conway may feel justified in filing formal protests.

It is still the honeymoon phase. Watch the pressure mount, then he will tweet moar, and moar.

The other one that was pretty big was this one...

2013 -- I do have a relationship with Putin.

2016 -- I don't have a relationship with Putin. I don't even know the guy.

So far, yes. But the year isn't over. He'll top it soon -- watch

Oh easily. It's not even the end of March yet. Rump's entire existence is about a perverse combination of "Me Me Me" with "Can you Top This?". No one can yet imagine what he'll top himself with but top himself he must. Keeps the ratings up.

When he catches up to Obomb and Hitlery, let me know.......

Remember when Obama was campaigning, telling everyone he was a Christian? Then got elected and said he would always side with Muslims? That was a good one!

Last edited:
So far, yes. But the year isn't over. He'll top it soon -- watch

Oh easily. It's not even the end of March yet. Rump's entire existence is about a perverse combination of "Me Me Me" with "Can you Top This?". No one can yet imagine what he'll top himself with but top himself he must. Keeps the ratings up.
. Why so much focus on one as if he broke the mold on these things, and this when you have Demon-crats guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty of the same things you people are accusing others of doing ?

OP will be hard to top until the evidence comes on out on him colluding with the Russians.

Why so much focus on one as if he broke the mold on these things, and this when you have Demon-crats guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty of the same things you people are accusing others of doing ?
Wrong is wrong doggy: unless you want Trump to be just like Obama?

OP will be hard to top until the evidence comes on out on him colluding with the Russians.

Jake, as hard as they have tried, Shadow Obama can not find a scintilla of collusion between Trump and Putin.
But tell me how you missed the collusion with Obama promising more flexibility to get Putin what he wanted. < Which was American land, rich with rare resources. The kicker is Putter didn't even pay US for the land. HE PAID HITLERY! And in case you missed the severity of that little nontransparent deal, Iran needs uranium to build their bombs. Obama and Putin are friends with Iran. How many plane loads of our money, laundered through Swiss banks, landed in Iran before we caught one?
So shut up about a Trump/Putin connection. It simply does not exist.
And be prepared. The President of the United States may find it necessary to speak with the leaders of other countries....

Last edited:

Naw, your trophy is safe.

Jake, as hard as they have tried, Shadow Obama could not find a scintilla of collusion between Trump and Putin.
But tell me how you missed the collusion with Obama promising more flexibility to get Putin what he wanted. < Which was American land, rich with rare resources. The kicker is they didn't pay US for the land. THEY PAID HITLERY! So shut up about a Trump/Putin connection. It simply does not exist.
And be prepared. The President of the United States may find it necessary to speak with the leaders of other countries....
Ram, all your side has done is run its mouth and proved nothing.

Yes, and his "poorly educated" base will call him a WINNER.

Jake, as hard as they have tried, Shadow Obama could not find a scintilla of collusion between Trump and Putin.
But tell me how you missed the collusion with Obama promising more flexibility to get Putin what he wanted. < Which was American land, rich with rare resources. The kicker is they didn't pay US for the land. THEY PAID HITLERY! So shut up about a Trump/Putin connection. It simply does not exist.
Ram, all your side has done is run its mouth and proved nothing.

We aren't even doing that. We've gone back to the daily art of living. It's the crazy left that is melting down.
To the snowflakes, there will be free speech. To the blacks, join in making us great. You live here too. To the left, there will be no impeachment. He just moved in. Relax. Trump is to the left, what Obama was to the right. And yet we handled it for 8 years without needing safe rooms and vagina heads.
The die is cast. Accept that fact. I do love you though, Jake Starkey. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back