Has Trump already won 2017 Lie of the Year?

Trump should have won this award the year he claimed his investigators in Hawaii had found all sorts of unbelievable stuff about Obama's birth.

Trump did win in 2015 for multiple lies, lol.

With the 'Obama wiretapped me' claim?

You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

I'm willing to bet Trump against the field, though, if the odds are decent.

Yes, and his "poorly educated" base will call him a WINNER.

Cause he WON.

WINNER:
noun: winner; plural noun: winners
a person or thing that wins something.

You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

When he catches up to Obomb and Hitlery, let me know.......

Remember when Obama was campaigning, telling everyone he was a Christian? Then got elected and said he would always side with Muslims? That was a good one!
No I don't remember sparky. Let's see the quote-in context please, or STFU

OP will be hard to top until the evidence comes on out on him colluding with the Russians.

Jake, as hard as they have tried, Shadow Obama could not find a scintilla of collusion between Trump and Putin.
But tell me how you missed the collusion with Obama promising more flexibility to get Putin what he wanted. < Which was American land, rich with rare resources. The kicker is they didn't pay US for the land. THEY PAID HITLERY! So shut up about a Trump/Putin connection. It simply does not exist.
And be prepared. The President of the United States may find it necessary to speak with the leaders of other countries....
Ram, all your side has done is run its mouth and proved nothing.

We aren't even doing that. We've gone back to the daily art of living. It's the crazy left that is melting down.
To the snowflakes, there will be free speech. To the blacks, join in making us great. You live here too. To the left, there will be no impeachment. He just moved in. Relax. Trump is to the left, what Obama was to the right. And yet we handled it for 8 years without needing safe rooms and vagina heads.
The die is cast. Accept that fact. I do love you though, Jake Starkey. :eusa_angel:
The die is cast, Ram, that Trump will be removed from office. Much of the other stuff, we will have to see.

Remember when Obama was campaigning, telling everyone he was a Christian? Then got elected and said he would always side with Muslims? That was a good one!
I think he wrote it in one of his books. He did say he would side with the Muslims though.

I think he wrote it in one of his books. He did say he would side with the Muslims though.
. He sure was working hard for the Muslim cause all over the world. Hmmm. I think his wife was the so called Christian of Jeremiah's church, and Obama was just there or present for his family.

You think!??? Facts please. Context!! Stop posting garbage!!

. He sure was working hard for the Muslim cause all over the world. Hmmm. I think his wife was the so called Christian of Jeremiah's church, and Obama was just there or present for his family.
What the hell does that mean. You are another one posting inane bovine excrement that you can't explain. If you want to be taken seriously, provide some facts and explain what you mean.

Has Trump already won 2017 Lie of the Year? You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

Exactly, and therefore I wouldn't dare offer a direct answer to the title question, not with 3/4ths of the year remaining and no crystal ball at my beckoning.

It was in dreams of my father, but you liberals claim, he didn't really mean it.

It was in dreams of my father, but you liberals claim, he didn't really mean it.
What the fuck did he actually say? Post!! Don't be a lazy fuck. No body is going to do your homework. Full context!!

Never mind you mental midget. I did do the homework.

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction. Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

It's clear that he is saying that he will stand with them against the forces of hate and bigotry, and there is nothing wrong with that you dishonest reprobate!

Obama did not say he would side with "the Muslims," which could easily be read as meaning he would side with the world’s Muslim population even if it meant working outside the best interests of the United States. He said he would side with "them," referring back to his mention of immigrant communities and specifically to "Arab and Pakistani Americans." Furthermore, he was speaking of an "ugly direction" like the mass internment of Japanese Americans.

Last edited:
OP will be hard to top until the evidence comes on out on him colluding with the Russians.

Jake, as hard as they have tried, Shadow Obama could not find a scintilla of collusion between Trump and Putin.
But tell me how you missed the collusion with Obama promising more flexibility to get Putin what he wanted. < Which was American land, rich with rare resources. The kicker is they didn't pay US for the land. THEY PAID HITLERY! So shut up about a Trump/Putin connection. It simply does not exist.
And be prepared. The President of the United States may find it necessary to speak with the leaders of other countries....
Ram, all your side has done is run its mouth and proved nothing.
Jake-off is still fucking that chicken, betting all his chips on evidence being discovered showing Trump-Russian collusion.

It's funny because I actually view Jake-off as smarter than the typical leftist scum. But then he says crazy shit like in this thread, revealing the limits to his intellect. The fact is that there are no lie tellers like Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton... not even close.

No one side the other side does not lie.

We are talking about the Orange Liar, the most divisive president in our history already.

Rob37 apparently wants the Orange Liar to be like Obama or Clinton. Idiot.

What the hell does that mean. You are another one posting inane bovine excrement that you can't explain. If you want to be taken seriously, provide some facts and explain what you mean.
. Explain ? If you would just look at history without your liberal blinders on, then it all would be self explanatory to you. What people are hoping for, is that the average Americans memory is very short, and the next little event will just shred their memories all to pieces.

Forum List

Back