Has Trump already won 2017 Lie of the Year?

When he catches up to Obomb and Hitlery, let me know.......

Remember when Obama was campaigning, telling everyone he was a Christian? Then got elected and said he would always side with Muslims? That was a good one!
No I don't remember sparky. Let's see the quote-in context please, or STFU
I think he wrote it in one of his books. He did say he would side with the Muslims though.
. He sure was working hard for the Muslim cause all over the world. Hmmm. I think his wife was the so called Christian of Jeremiah's church, and Obama was just there or present for his family.
What the hell does that mean. You are another one posting inane bovine excrement that you can't explain. If you want to be taken seriously, provide some facts and explain what you mean.
. Explain ? If you would just look at history without your liberal blinders on, then it all would be self explanatory to you. What people are hoping for, is that the average Americans memory is very short, and the next little event will just shred their memories all to pieces.
Wrong Sparky. When someone makes a blanket, generalized statement like that they need to back it up. They should not expect others to go on a fishing expedition to find evidence and figure out what they mean. It's like Trump saying that Obama wire tapped him.

No I don't remember sparky. Let's see the quote-in context please, or STFU
I think he wrote it in one of his books. He did say he would side with the Muslims though.
. He sure was working hard for the Muslim cause all over the world. Hmmm. I think his wife was the so called Christian of Jeremiah's church, and Obama was just there or present for his family.
What the hell does that mean. You are another one posting inane bovine excrement that you can't explain. If you want to be taken seriously, provide some facts and explain what you mean.
. Explain ? If you would just look at history without your liberal blinders on, then it all would be self explanatory to you. What people are hoping for, is that the average Americans memory is very short, and the next little event will just shred their memories all to pieces.
Wrong Sparky. When someone makes a blanket, generalized statement like that they need to back it up. They should not expect others to go on a fishing expedition to find evidence and figure out what they mean. It's like Trump saying that Obama wire tapped him.
. The big picture is lost on purpose, so go find it because I ain't sitting here writing you a book on it, but you knew that didn't you ?

So far, yes. But the year isn't over. He'll top it soon -- watch

Oh easily. It's not even the end of March yet. Rump's entire existence is about a perverse combination of "Me Me Me" with "Can you Top This?". No one can yet imagine what he'll top himself with but top himself he must. Keeps the ratings up.
. Why so much focus on one as if he broke the mold on these things, and this when you have Demon-crats guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty of the same things you people are accusing others of doing ?

Who the fuck brought up political parties?

I've literally never heard of anyone, Demoncrat, Repukeligan, Libertardian, Cumyounist or Antarctican, walking around with Rump's degree of blatant mental illness who's not in an institution. Mental illness is personal and individual. It's got zero to do with frickin' political parties attached to their head.

Is that the best the left has left these days? Democrats acknowledge that Trump was a target of investigation during the campaign. Hell, we know that Obama used the IRS to punish lesser political enemies than Trump. We know that the DNC even rigged the democrat primaries. What else was the Hussein administration capable of when the A.G. threatened every American with arrest for insulting a member of the Muslem faith after the San Bernadino terrorist attack. We know from twenty or thirty years of cable TV that the CIA is capable of sophisticated evesdropping technology and that General Flynn's phone conversations were intercepted and leaked to the friendly co-conspirators in the MSM so why does the radical left think it's a lie for President Trump to say his phone was tapped?

Last edited:
With the 'Obama wiretapped me' claim?

You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

I'm willing to bet Trump against the field, though, if the odds are decent.

Too early in the year to say. Trump is creative. He'll come up with a lie bigger than the wiretap claim.

You would think so, wouldn't you? But then again it's Trump, and he's managed one bigger lie after another for years.

Which lie? There have been several so far.

Which lie? There have been several so far.

Just change the award to Liar of the Year, and count them all.

I think the lie of the year, if you count 2016 as well in your year, is "we're going to repeal and replace Obamacare with something that will be better!"

Yah right !!

Trump lies over 70% of the time according to fact checking sites.

He's likely to get Politico's top 10. (or more)

Obama is the King of liars

-Geaux

Your opinion is not born out by actual facts. I realize that, as a Trump supporter, facts are relatively foreign to you, but the actual facts are that independent fact checkers say Donny Small Hands lies over 70% of the time.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...site-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time

Trump lies over 70% of the time according to fact checking sites.

He's likely to get Politico's top 10. (or more)

Obama is the King of liars

-Geaux

Your opinion is not born out by actual facts. I realize that, as a Trump supporter, facts are relatively foreign to you, but the actual facts are that independent fact checkers say Donny Small Hands lies over 70% of the time.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...site-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time

Maybe he lies , I do too, who doesn't.
But the wiretapping was proven to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back