Hassan guilty

It's a Military trial but the federal government will deal with the execution. The last time the federal government executed a condemned prisoner was McVeigh and it only took them 7 years from arrest to the terminal gurney. It's been four years since Hasan was arrested. Most likely he will claim inadequate defense and will get another trial and another ten or fifteen years. Lethal injection doesn't have the impact or the closure that a crime of that magnitude demands. I wonder if the Supreme Court would sanction hanging.

I would prefer the firing squad on this scumbag. I do think it will take a long time before this happens.

The auto appeals will slow it way down. It's just amazing to me how long it took this to go to trial in the first place.

Sorry bout that,

1. He could be Obama's brother.
2. Perhaps they could friend up on Face Book?
3. They do share the same name amiright?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I would prefer the firing squad on this scumbag. I do think it will take a long time before this happens.

The auto appeals will slow it way down. It's just amazing to me how long it took this to go to trial in the first place.
A firing squad would be grate; they could all aim at a non immediate life threatening part of his body, and make him suffer :lol:

Pigskin is the Islamic equivalent to a crucifix?? Who knew?? :dunno:

It's funny how quickly people can understand the suggestion to shove a crucifix up Bales' ass is offensive to Christians...
No one has expressed any indication of being offended.
Christians don't get offended like pig shit islam! I think he should be sodomized to death by boars with every blasphemy against islam, the koran, mohammad the child rapist, and allah the homo, written on them :lol:

Forum List

Back