Hate crime laws...just how stupid are they?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So......if you murder someone....who cares why you did it....you just murdered someone.....you should be executed.....

How stupid is it that the Justice Dept. has opened a hate crime investigation into this monster who murdered 9 people.....?

He murdered 9 people......why on earth are they wasting the money....?

Hate crime laws have always had one purpose...as an extra tool to target enemies of the left......now you can see how absurd they are with this shooting.....

The problem with the hate crime laws it seems they are one sided. It's rare to ever see a black charged with a hate crime...that knockout game was a prime example

I have no problem with hate crime laws, except for the fact that they basically refuse to apply them to non white perps. How many black mobs have had to face hate crime charges after they beat white people into comas, let alone when their victims die?

Last edited:
I have no problem with hate crime laws, except for the fact that they basically refuse to apply them to non white perps. How many black mobs have had to face hate crime charges after they beat white people into comas, let alone when their victims die.

Well it would be racist to charge a black with a hate crime....loony left

I have no problem with hate crime laws, except for the fact that they basically refuse to apply them to non white perps. How many black mobs have had to face hate crime charges after they beat white people into comas, let alone when their victims die?

Look it up and find out...

The problem with the hate crime laws it seems they are one sided. It's rare to ever see a black charged with a hate crime...that knockout game was a prime example

Hate crime laws were upheld at the SCOTUS because a black man assaulted a white man because of the victim's race. Hon. Judge Rehnquist presiding.

Wisconsin v. Mitchell 508 U.S. 47 1993 .

That's all well and good but doesn't take away the fact they are one sided

Typical responses from our lying ^^kkk'ers, BUT

I've said that I don't believe in "hate laws". Basically, I agree with the OP but more than that, I don't believe we should punish people for their thoughts, only their actual crimes.

OTOH, one positive aspect of investigating crimes from that point of view: We need to keep track of domestic terrorists - like the kkk and those who share their sick view of other Americans.

This guy sat down next to a woman, sat there a while and then said, 'you rape our women and you're taking over our country. I have to do it'. Then he started shooting.

Obviously, he's one sick twitch. So are some of our posters.

Our world would be a better place without them.

I've been looking. I'm just not seeing racist black mobs being punished with hate crimes. Why don't YOU look up how many black mobs faced hate crime charges in 2014, then YOU will find out that what I'm saying is true.

Considering that this dude has connections to various white supremacist groups, as well as wears flags of countries that supported apartheid on his jacket, as well as what witnesses said he told them just before he started shooting, yeah.............this one qualifies as a hate crime.

I'm interested in seeing what the perp has to say about his crimes.

Hate crime laws were upheld at the SCOTUS because a black man assaulted a white man because of the victim's race. Hon. Judge Rehnquist presiding.

Really? According to the FBI, black people are charged more often for hate crimes, statistically, in relation to their percentage of the population.

FBI Offenders

I guess your hate requires your ignorance, though. You poor white victim of the racist Justice Department...

Really? According to the FBI, black people are charged more often for hate crimes, statistically, in relation to their percentage of the population.

FBI Offenders

I guess your hate requires your ignorance, though. You poor white victim of the racist Justice Department...

Why aren't you just a peachy little asshole

I've been looking. I'm just not seeing racist black mobs being punished with hate crimes. Why don't YOU look up how many black mobs faced hate crime charges in 2014, then YOU will find out that what I'm saying is true.

Way ahead of you. And you're wrong:

FBI Offenders

FBI Offenders

I'm sorry if the facts don't fit your narrative.

Here ya go................you may wish to read this link:

Blacks arrested more for hate crimes

FBI Offenders

You might want to read your own link also....asshole :) LMAO

Here ya go................you may wish to read this link:

Blacks arrested more for hate crimes

Dude, that's World Nut Daily tsk tsk

FBI Offenders

You might want to read your own link also....asshole :) LMAO

I did. It showed that nearly a quarter of all hate crimes were committed by black people. What percentage of the population is black in the US? 13.2% according to the latest census.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

So what does that tell us? Black people are charged more often for hate crimes.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back