Hate crime laws...just how stupid are they?

So......if you murder someone....who cares why you did it....you just murdered someone.....you should be executed.....

How stupid is it that the Justice Dept. has opened a hate crime investigation into this monster who murdered 9 people.....?

He murdered 9 people......why on earth are they wasting the money....?

Hate crime laws have always had one purpose...as an extra tool to target enemies of the left......now you can see how absurd they are with this shooting.....

A crime is a crime. Murder is murder and this hate crime bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Hate is a thought and I guess thoughts are punishable.
Its no different than charging people with "assault with intent to kill", which has been happening longer than you and i have been alive. It matters what a person is thinking when they commit a crime. Thats why we make a distinction between murder and manslaughter.

Your silly "thought crimes" comparison is childish and not thought out very well.
Really, since when?
"assault with intent to kill", depends on the severity of the attack. A slap in the face is assault, a sustained attack with a hammer to the skull is with intent to kill and first degree murder is pre-planning to have the hammer with you from the workshop.
Oh boy...

Its no different than charging people with "assault with intent to kill", which has been happening longer than you and i have been alive. It matters what a person is thinking when they commit a crime. Thats why we make a distinction between murder and manslaughter.

Your silly "thought crimes" comparison is childish and not thought out very well.
Really, since when?
"assault with intent to kill", depends on the severity of the attack. A slap in the face is assault, a sustained attack with a hammer to the skull is with intent to kill and first degree murder is pre-planning to have the hammer with you from the workshop.
Oh boy...
I couldn't help but notice how you ignored the second example of "murder and manslaughter". I also noticed how you gave a very specific example of assault while using a hammer, while ignoring assaults where people use their fists to kill people. Your argument is shit, and your presentation of your argument is shit.

Your "thought crimes" position is retarded. Get a clue.

Last edited:

Really, since when?
Oh boy...
I couldn't help but notice how you ignored the second example of "murder and manslaughter". I also noticed how you gave a very specific example of assault while using a hammer, while ignoring assaults where people use their fists to kill people. Your argument is shit, and your presentation of your argument is shit.

I can see that you can't mentally digest the point that physical evidence is used in assault/murder/manslaughter trials. The only time thought or state of mind is used is in the determination of sanity on the part of the perpetrator (to see if the accused understands the charges and what has transpired.

Really, since when?
Oh boy...

The only time thought or state of mind is used is in the determination of sanity on the part of the perpetrator (to see if the accused understands the charges and what has transpired.
No, there are many other occasions when they do that, like hate crimes, for example.

"Hate crimes" confuse Law and politic.
I conside this to be a mistake. I love the Law; politic, not so much.

So......if you murder someone....who cares why you did it....you just murdered someone.....you should be executed.....

How stupid is it that the Justice Dept. has opened a hate crime investigation into this monster who murdered 9 people.....?

He murdered 9 people......why on earth are they wasting the money....?

Hate crime laws have always had one purpose...as an extra tool to target enemies of the left......now you can see how absurd they are with this shooting.....

A crime is a crime. Murder is murder and this hate crime bullshit is just that. Bullshit.
At least you're consistent at being ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

Really, since when?
Oh boy...

The only time thought or state of mind is used is in the determination of sanity on the part of the perpetrator (to see if the accused understands the charges and what has transpired.
No, there are many other occasions when they do that, like hate crimes, for example.
Back to thought crimes, the point we began.
That's called a circular argument and you're not very good at it.
It's been fun.

Forum List

Back