Haters gotta hate

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I didn't watch the Obama O’Reilly interview, and this explains why I don't feel Obama deserves that much of my time.

Much has been made of this exchange in the Obama vs. O’Reilly interview, in which O’Reilly asked if the president thinks he’s been unfair. The answer was, of course, yes:

So, the smartest man who ever was stupid enough to run for president likes to whinge about Fox rather than take the time to find common ground with the highest rated host on the highest rated cable news network, and talk over 100 million people. Why didn't he answer this way?

“You know, Bill, there is one issue on which I think you’ve been totally fair, and that’s the minimum wage. Now, stick with me because this goes to your question. This is a perfect example of where the American people can come together to make change. If Bill O’Reilly and Barack Obama can agree on something, surely Congress can come together, too. As I’ve said before, Bill, I’m not interested in what’s right or left. I’m interested in what works, and I think you are, too. This is one area where we can work together to make sure the American people get a fair shake. What’s fairer than that? We don’t have to agree on every question you ask or every segment you do on your show, and we never will, but on this issue, we can bring help to those who need it and a brighter day to the folks who are out there working hard.”

Another whiny answer about Fox in the O?Reilly interview is what?s wrong with Obama?s presidency « Hot Air

I didn't watch the Obama O’Reilly interview, and this explains why I don't feel Obama deserves that much of my time.

Much has been made of this exchange in the Obama vs. O’Reilly interview, in which O’Reilly asked if the president thinks he’s been unfair. The answer was, of course, yes:

So, the smartest man who ever was stupid enough to run for president likes to whinge about Fox rather than take the time to find common ground with the highest rated host on the highest rated cable news network, and talk over 100 million people. Why didn't he answer this way?

“You know, Bill, there is one issue on which I think you’ve been totally fair, and that’s the minimum wage. Now, stick with me because this goes to your question. This is a perfect example of where the American people can come together to make change. If Bill O’Reilly and Barack Obama can agree on something, surely Congress can come together, too. As I’ve said before, Bill, I’m not interested in what’s right or left. I’m interested in what works, and I think you are, too. This is one area where we can work together to make sure the American people get a fair shake. What’s fairer than that? We don’t have to agree on every question you ask or every segment you do on your show, and we never will, but on this issue, we can bring help to those who need it and a brighter day to the folks who are out there working hard.”

Another whiny answer about Fox in the O?Reilly interview is what?s wrong with Obama?s presidency « Hot Air

Simply, Obama doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise."

Forum List

Back