Hatred or Anger?

You have to have the power to truly be a racist.
You need to graduate 4th grade some time....

If racism was truly about power, then the so called "anti-racists" wouldn't actually be doing anything to prevent it by solely focusing on whites.

You show us a policy by non whites that denies whites of opportunity.
You failed to comprehend my point.

Regardless of whether non-whites have or have not denied opportunity to whites(they have, on the local level)the current demographics dictate that non-whites are guaranteed substantial power in the future at minimum.

If racism was really about power, anti-racists would doing quite a lot more to discourage racism by non-whites to keep them from abusing their power in the future.

In reality racism is all about morality, or lack there of.

What you call racism from non whites isn't racism.
Regardless of what you believe it is, it will be racism according to every definition when non-whites gain more power.

You are just as mentally fucked up as Unkotare.

If racism was truly about power, then the so called "anti-racists" wouldn't actually be doing anything to prevent it by solely focusing on whites.

Regardless of whether non-whites have or have not denied opportunity to whites(they have, on the local level)the current demographics dictate that non-whites are guaranteed substantial power in the future at minimum.

If racism was really about power, anti-racists would doing quite a lot more to discourage racism by non-whites to keep them from abusing their power in the future.

Regardless of what you believe it is, it will be racism according to every definition when non-whites gain more power.

No, I am just too smart for you.

jyrua.jpg

How have you earned reparations? It seems you want the white people today to pay for the past injustice committed against blacks before your time. This won't happen, can't happen. Not only are there no former slaves to give reparations to, there is no way to pick and chose who would get what. How about everyone work for what they want, not expect handouts that are undeserved?

You wonder why I ask you abut your level of education. Native Americans are getting reparations now. They will get reparations forever and you are paying for things you never did and past injustices before your mother fucking time. Stop making excuses lady. Just a couple of years ago some Native American tribes were awarded 3.2 billion dollars in pay back for things that happened a part of the fucking Dawes Act. Were you alive when the Dawes Act was passed Molly? Well you paid for it.

Go look up Cobell vs. Salazar Molly. Read it then understand why my patience has run out with whites like you.

You think you have an argument but you don't. We are owed for the same past and current wrongs done to us just as much as the Native Americans that you are paying for right now. Now go find the free dictionary to find out what the Dawes act was. How about whites pay want you owe because you race has got what you have on the backs of others who did work twice as hard as whites for nothing.
So, grouping my entire race again huh? All whites today got what we have off the backs of others? You are delusional. I owe nothing. Everything I have is from MY own hard work, no handouts from anyone. I am not making excuses for anyone or anything. You like to add to other people's replies as you see fit. The people you refer to as working twice as hard are no longer here. You have the same advantages as I do, stop whining for things you are not owed.

Native Americans are getting paid right now for things that happened when one of them were here. You don't seem able to address that You just skip over all that to post up those same old sorry ass, lie filled, dumb, psychotic white conservative responses. You have been paying Native Americans since you were a child. You have been paying them for things you were not around to do. So then we should get the same reparations since we were done just as badly. I was alive during the civil rights fights when we did not have constitutional rights. So don't tell me what I am not owed. Last you believe a lie. I can tell you that I don't have the same advantages you do. That's why you are a white woman, the number 1 benefactor from Affirmative Action, sitting on your ass talking about how you worked hard for everything you got and never were given anything. That's a lie and like I said, you live in a lie.
You lie, Affirmative Action has done nothing for me.

You don't know that. No employer can legally tell you if you were hired because of Affirmative Action or not. But you are a white woman and white women have been the prime benefactor of Affirmative Action. If you own your own business and get a contract, you could have gotten one due to you being a woman owned business which is part of AA contracting. So when you start off on what you didn't get handed to you, I am just saying that you need to start thinking. Because if you got a small business loan could be due to the fact you got extra points for being a woman. So again when you puff up your chest lecturing people about working for what they get, you better start thinking. I know how these things work lady. I helped people start businesses. I've helped fill out and explain SBA paperwork. I have seen the criteria.

But of course now that I have said this you will come up with the great all American story of how you got no assistance and that you worked 53 jobs in order to save up money to start your own business. It's amazing the tales one gets from whites when they explain to them the many benefits whites have gotten they pay no attention to while believing they simply earned what they got only upon their individual merit and hard work.
You do not know that I DID benefit. I DO know that I worked hard for what I got. I would not have been hired without my qualifications. I suppose you would say you were not hired because you were black and some companies have to meet their "quota" of minorities. You are so presumptuous.

How have you earned reparations? It seems you want the white people today to pay for the past injustice committed against blacks before your time. This won't happen, can't happen. Not only are there no former slaves to give reparations to, there is no way to pick and chose who would get what. How about everyone work for what they want, not expect handouts that are undeserved?

You wonder why I ask you abut your level of education. Native Americans are getting reparations now. They will get reparations forever and you are paying for things you never did and past injustices before your mother fucking time. Stop making excuses lady. Just a couple of years ago some Native American tribes were awarded 3.2 billion dollars in pay back for things that happened a part of the fucking Dawes Act. Were you alive when the Dawes Act was passed Molly? Well you paid for it.

Go look up Cobell vs. Salazar Molly. Read it then understand why my patience has run out with whites like you.

You think you have an argument but you don't. We are owed for the same past and current wrongs done to us just as much as the Native Americans that you are paying for right now. Now go find the free dictionary to find out what the Dawes act was. How about whites pay want you owe because you race has got what you have on the backs of others who did work twice as hard as whites for nothing.
So, grouping my entire race again huh? All whites today got what we have off the backs of others? You are delusional. I owe nothing. Everything I have is from MY own hard work, no handouts from anyone. I am not making excuses for anyone or anything. You like to add to other people's replies as you see fit. The people you refer to as working twice as hard are no longer here. You have the same advantages as I do, stop whining for things you are not owed.

Native Americans are getting paid right now for things that happened when one of them were here. You don't seem able to address that You just skip over all that to post up those same old sorry ass, lie filled, dumb, psychotic white conservative responses. You have been paying Native Americans since you were a child. You have been paying them for things you were not around to do. So then we should get the same reparations since we were done just as badly. I was alive during the civil rights fights when we did not have constitutional rights. So don't tell me what I am not owed. Last you believe a lie. I can tell you that I don't have the same advantages you do. That's why you are a white woman, the number 1 benefactor from Affirmative Action, sitting on your ass talking about how you worked hard for everything you got and never were given anything. That's a lie and like I said, you live in a lie.

You don't know that. No employer can legally tell you if you were hired because of Affirmative Action or not. But you are a white woman and white women have been the prime benefactor of Affirmative Action. If you own your own business and get a contract, you could have gotten one due to you being a woman owned business which is part of AA contracting. So when you start off on what you didn't get handed to you, I am just saying that you need to start thinking. Because if you got a small business loan could be due to the fact you got extra points for being a woman. So again when you puff up your chest lecturing people about working for what they get, you better start thinking. I know how these things work lady. I helped people start businesses. I've helped fill out and explain SBA paperwork. I have seen the criteria.

But of course now that I have said this you will come up with the great all American story of how you got no assistance and that you worked 53 jobs in order to save up money to start your own business. It's amazing the tales one gets from whites when they explain to them the many benefits whites have gotten they pay no attention to while believing they simply earned what they got only upon their individual merit and hard work.
Since you seem to think blacks have the disadvantage, how did you become successful? It must be because you received special treatment, according to your posts. If you succeeded, all blacks should be able to. Just as you seem to think just because I am a white woman, I received benefits from AA

Disagreed. Unkotare is a moderate, non-racist compared to both you and ptbw forever

Embrace ptbw forever as your polar opposite brother because he is.

bab187b6b2728efa0cf1b5c03b5e61d1--star-trek-tos-star-wars.jpg

From what I have read the American government owes us between 6.4 to 20 trillion dollars.
Us? Once again you prove your racism.

Okay, let's say that is agreed upon. Who is "us"? How much does do you get compared to Tiger Woods? Beyonce? Halle Barry? Other Americans of mixed racial heritage? What percent "black" are you? 100%?
You have to have the power to truly be a racist.

Who is denying you any opportunities?
A lot of white hiring managers in corporate America. You can't deny it so instead you'll make the comment that blacks aren't reliable workers. Ive seen the stereotype but it's not that person were talking about. We're talking about all the blacks who try and don't get the job because they're black.

It happens. You'd be discouraged too

You know how white blue collar took a step back after bush great recession? Imagine how it was for blacks when even whites couldn't find work

Sure mr. white genocide.

Disagreed. Unkotare is a moderate, non-racist compared to both you and ptbw forever

Embrace ptbw forever as your polar opposite brother because he is.

bab187b6b2728efa0cf1b5c03b5e61d1--star-trek-tos-star-wars.jpg

Too bad I'm not a racist.

And god knows what they leave out of the story.

Republicans think they were born in the home they built with their own two hands.

You do not know that I DID benefit. I DO know that I worked hard for what I got. I would not have been hired without my qualifications. I suppose you would say you were not hired because you were black and some companies have to meet their "quota" of minorities. You are so presumptuous.

I would know that if I was hired to meet a quota is would be due to the fact that the company was made to meet quotas because they had been caught discriminating against people due to race since that's the only way by the law that quotas and timetables are established. I would not work for such a company. You see Molly, you are ignorant about what you argue about. You don't know the first thing about how Affirmative action works and you run your mouth. You don't know if you got hired because of Affirmative action or not. When you engage me know what the fuck you're talking about.

Since you seem to think blacks have the disadvantage, how did you become successful? It must be because you received special treatment, according to your posts. If you succeeded, all blacks should be able to. Just as you seem to think just because I am a white woman, I received benefits from AA
You did. It's a fact women benefitted from AA. You are a woman. I'm no mathamatician but...

My parents were lower middle class. My brother is rich now. He doesn't think he should feel guilty his kids are privileged. I agree. But still they understand they are privileged.

We also understand why we instituted programs like aa. It's a way to make up for past wrongs. It's a way to get companies to diversify and be socially responsible. Lots of companies are still not diverse at all. Blacks are still being cut off from economic opportunity. Companies should be snatching up black people right out of college. Are they?

I would know that if I was hired to meet a quota is would be due to the fact that the company was made to meet quotas because they had been caught discriminating against people due to race since that's the only way by the law that quotas and timetables are established. I would not work for such a company. You see Molly, you are ignorant about what you argue about. You don't know the first thing about how Affirmative action works and you run your mouth. You don't know if you got hired because of Affirmative action or not. When you engage me know what the fuck you're talking about.
And if she didn't take advantage of the tax breaks minority owned businesses get then she's not smart. And if her sales person was applying to be a vendor with another company then she definitely checked the female owned business. Gave her an advantage over her competition.

But maybe her topless maid service business was all under the table.

Well if I was hired because of affirmative action, it would have been because the company was still caught discriminating. But you see I helped start a business so I hired myself. In the next job was I hired on a contract to provide services, meaning that I was still self employed. On the third I was as an executive director which meant I was in charge of the business operations. So I was hired based upon qualifications. I said to you that you are a white woman and white women are the number 1 benefactor of AA.. You are. I also said that you don't know if you got hired because if AA or not and that you need to think about that possibility before you puff up your bee stings lecturing people about how hard they should work for something. I stand by every word.

I don't think blacks have the disadvantage, I KNOW. But you see my individual success doesn't mean white racism isn't a major problem for black people. The last President faced hella racism from whites and he was the most powerful m-f on earth. So just face the truth and stop lying to yourself..

It’s a widely known fact that if you bring up racism enough in public a white person will materialize to tell you that race simply isn’t a major factor in our lives in 2016.

Sure, racism was real way back when, but not now, they’ll say. Nobody alive today owned slaves, they’ll say. I never see racism, they’ll say. We have a Black president, they’ll say. Back up your claim and prove racism exists, they’ll say.

You've done all these things Molly. So why don't you do this?

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

Last edited:

And if she didn't take advantage of the tax breaks minority owned businesses get then she's not smart. And if her sales person was applying to be a vendor with another company then she definitely checked the female owned business. Gave her an advantage over her competition.

:badgrin: That was a good one!

Your pretense at having honest discussions is apparent. I do know that i never got a job due to AA. You certaintly dont know the first thing about me but you continue with your degrading tirades. You consistantly post as if you know all about white people yet get offereded if a white person makes any comments about their experience with blacks. You are not the know-all of all racial discussions. Wtf makes you think a white woman can't be hired based on her qualifications? It is your ignorance showing, not mine.

:badgrin: That was a good one![/QUOTE
Is that your attempt at honor?

Well if I was hired because of affirmative action, it would have been because the company was still caught discriminating. But you see I helped start a business so I hired myself. In the next job was I hired on a contract to provide services, meaning that I was still self employed. On the third I was as an executive director which meant I was in charge of the business operations. So I was hired based upon qualifications. I said to you that you are a white woman and white women are the number 1 benefactor of AA.. You are. I also said that you don't know if you got hired because if AA or not and that you need to think about that possibility before you puff up your bee stings lecturing people about how hard they should work for something. I stand by every word.

I don't think blacks have the disadvantage, I KNOW. But you see my individual success doesn't mean white racism isn't a major problem for black people. The last President faced hella racism from whites and he was the most powerful m-f on earth. So just face the truth and stop lying to yourself..

It’s a widely known fact that if you bring up racism enough in public a white person will materialize to tell you that race simply isn’t a major factor in our lives in 2016.

Sure, racism was real way back when, but not now, they’ll say. Nobody alive today owned slaves, they’ll say. I never see racism, they’ll say. We have a Black president, they’ll say. Back up your claim and prove racism exists, they’ll say.

You've done all these things Molly. So why don't you do this?

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.
When did i say racism ended? How do you detetmine who you think wealth is owed to?

Your pretense at having honest discussions is apparent. I do know that i never got a job due to AA. You certaintly dont know the first thing about me but you continue with your degrading tirades. You consistantly post as if you know all about white people yet get offereded if a white person makes any comments about their experience with blacks. You are not the know-all of all racial discussions. Wtf makes you think a white woman can't be hired based on her qualifications? It is your ignorance showing, not mine.
No one cares about you personally. Fact is women benefitted more from AA than blacks did

Apparently posting on this thread is futile. Being that i am a white woman, therefore, i could only get a Job through affirmative action, not any hard earned Skills, and i could not possibly understand the plights of other races, even though some people of other races know all there is to know about whites. It is so pathetic that people can be so narrow minded.

Forum List

Back