Hatred or Anger?

You do have that right. But your demands are ridiculous. I am not celebrating where I was freed, it is where this country was freed, otherwise we would be under British rule. Also, I am not demanding anything for something I did not earn.

Well the thing about reparations is that we have earned them. You live in a lie Molly. It's just that simple.
How have you earned reparations? It seems you want the white people today to pay for the past injustice committed against blacks before your time. This won't happen, can't happen. Not only are there no former slaves to give reparations to, there is no way to pick and chose who would get what. How about everyone work for what they want, not expect handouts that are undeserved?

You wonder why I ask you abut your level of education. Native Americans are getting reparations now. They will get reparations forever and you are paying for things you never did and past injustices before your mother fucking time. Stop making excuses lady. Just a couple of years ago some Native American tribes were awarded 3.2 billion dollars in pay back for things that happened a part of the fucking Dawes Act. Were you alive when the Dawes Act was passed Molly? Well you paid for it.

Go look up Cobell vs. Salazar Molly. Read it then understand why my patience has run out with whites like you.

You think you have an argument but you don't. We are owed for the same past and current wrongs done to us just as much as the Native Americans that you are paying for right now. Now go find the free dictionary to find out what the Dawes act was. How about whites pay want you owe because you race has got what you have on the backs of others who did work twice as hard as whites for nothing.
So, grouping my entire race again huh? All whites today got what we have off the backs of others? You are delusional. I owe nothing. Everything I have is from MY own hard work, no handouts from anyone. I am not making excuses for anyone or anything. You like to add to other people's replies as you see fit. The people you refer to as working twice as hard are no longer here. You have the same advantages as I do, stop whining for things you are not owed.

Native Americans are getting paid right now for things that happened when one of them were here. You don't seem able to address that You just skip over all that to post up those same old sorry ass, lie filled, dumb, psychotic white conservative responses. You have been paying Native Americans since you were a child. You have been paying them for things you were not around to do. So then we should get the same reparations since we were done just as badly. I was alive during the civil rights fights when we did not have constitutional rights. So don't tell me what I am not owed. Last you believe a lie. I can tell you that I don't have the same advantages you do. That's why you are a white woman, the number 1 benefactor from Affirmative Action, sitting on your ass talking about how you worked hard for everything you got and never were given anything. That's a lie and like I said, you live in a lie.
You lie, Affirmative Action has done nothing for me.

You do have that right. But your demands are ridiculous. I am not celebrating where I was freed, it is where this country was freed, otherwise we would be under British rule. Also, I am not demanding anything for something I did not earn.

Well the thing about reparations is that we have earned them. You live in a lie Molly. It's just that simple.
How have you earned reparations? It seems you want the white people today to pay for the past injustice committed against blacks before your time. This won't happen, can't happen. Not only are there no former slaves to give reparations to, there is no way to pick and chose who would get what. How about everyone work for what they want, not expect handouts that are undeserved?

You wonder why I ask you abut your level of education. Native Americans are getting reparations now. They will get reparations forever and you are paying for things you never did and past injustices before your mother fucking time. Stop making excuses lady. Just a couple of years ago some Native American tribes were awarded 3.2 billion dollars in pay back for things that happened a part of the fucking Dawes Act. Were you alive when the Dawes Act was passed Molly? Well you paid for it.

Go look up Cobell vs. Salazar Molly. Read it then understand why my patience has run out with whites like you.

You think you have an argument but you don't. We are owed for the same past and current wrongs done to us just as much as the Native Americans that you are paying for right now. Now go find the free dictionary to find out what the Dawes act was. How about whites pay want you owe because you race has got what you have on the backs of others who did work twice as hard as whites for nothing.
So, grouping my entire race again huh? All whites today got what we have off the backs of others? You are delusional. I owe nothing. Everything I have is from MY own hard work, no handouts from anyone. I am not making excuses for anyone or anything. You like to add to other people's replies as you see fit. The people you refer to as working twice as hard are no longer here. You have the same advantages as I do, stop whining for things you are not owed.

Native Americans are getting paid right now for things that happened when one of them were here. You don't seem able to address that You just skip over all that to post up those same old sorry ass, lie filled, dumb, psychotic white conservative responses. You have been paying Native Americans since you were a child. You have been paying them for things you were not around to do. So then we should get the same reparations since we were done just as badly. I was alive during the civil rights fights when we did not have constitutional rights. So don't tell me what I am not owed. Last you believe a lie. I can tell you that I don't have the same advantages you do. That's why you are a white woman, the number 1 benefactor from Affirmative Action, sitting on your ass talking about how you worked hard for everything you got and never were given anything. That's a lie and like I said, you live in a lie.
Once again you are lying by calling ME a liar. You don't know me but ASSUME that I have benefitted from something. I have worked all my life. NOBODY handed me anything. You are pathetic.

What does me not existing in 1776 have to do with anything? I am not expecting anybody to pay me anything for something I was not a part of, you are. If I chose to celebrate a day which represents this country's freedom from British rule, I have that right, which has nothing to do with reparations.

Well I have been and continue to be part of he discrimination blacks face in America today which is part of what reparations are about. I have the right to demand reparations just as much as you do to celebrate a day where you were not freed from anything because you did not exist.

Sorry if I missed it, but how much money do you expect Middle Class Americans to be forced to pay you?

From what I have read the American government owes us between 6.4 to 20 trillion dollars.

"Us"?

1. Nothing I said, has implied in anyway that blacks should be second class citizens. You are a filthy race baiting liar.

2. The laws designed to "create a path to equal citizenship" were fully supported by republicans then and republicans now. It is as those laws and policies have moved BEYOND that to anti-white discrimination that I object. Nothing I have said gives you reason to say otherwise. YOu are a filthy race baiting liar.

3. The historical tidbit about 1862 was very interesting. White republicans even back before the Civil War, busting their asses for your ancestors. And look at the result. Generations of increasing entitlement and racism and hatred, from people like you.

4. THe Eisenhower stuff was great too. YOu know he appointed FIVE justices to the Supreme Court? NOne of them southerns or segregationists.

5. Yes, in arguing with you over and over the same points, with your constant lying and insults, i did lose the immediate thread of your insane denials and conflated "nothing" with "nothing to marginalize whites". Did I mention that you are a filthy race baiting liar?

Sniff, sniff...have a tissue, sister.

I have told you before, you can stop addressing me immediately, because you will get the same response over and over, you effeminate, pathological nutcase.

You are terminally obsessed with dictating what YOU believe that adults who you do not know should be grateful for. You do not get to decide that in my case.

And as fsr as race baiting, it is YOU who is the race baiter.

You in all of your abject stupidity had the gall to state to IM2 "to look at the last 60 to 70 years" and you intended for that to mean "Blacks have gained at the expense of whites" over that time frame.

I then told you "nothing happened in that time frame to MARGINALIZE the white population". and you, being the egregious, lying asswipe that you are twisted my words so suit your agenda.

I called you on your bullshit and you had a meltdown.

You're a moronic little tool.

There was no meltdown, just me calming and repeatedly calling you on your constant stream of bullshit.

Let's remember you are the one arguing that Abraham Lincoln was not strongly anti-slavery and deserves no credit for freeing the slaves.

You are the stupid one here, not me.

Yet you have failed abysmally at providing even a shred of a fact that he placed ending slavery for HUMANITARIAN REASONS above preserving the Union, while I have repeatedly shown evidence of him placing the preservation of the Union first. I never said that he wasnt anti slavery. I said that his priority was keeping the Union whole.

You have been on a failing mission to write your own footnote over his real legacy.

In his own words, he said if he could preserve the union and not free a single slave or vice versa he would do so.

Looks like you need to check your mirror for a living definition of stupid.

I've repeatedly posted quotes from him voicing his moral opposition to slavery.

Your lies are designed only to fool yourself and other willful dupes.

Prove where I have lied, asshole. I have not speculated one iota about Lincoln's belief system as you have. All of your repetitive "humanitarian" and morality B.S. is your opinion. Nothing more. From the outset I have stated that his first priority was saving the union. You cannot deny that without looking stupid.

You just lied right there, when you falsely claimed that my claims about Lincoln's morality based motives were just my opinion, when I have posted multiple quotes from him voicing his moral opposition to slavery.

If he first priority was to save the Union, he would not have run on such a strongly anti-slavery platform that drove the South to Civil War.

Forty Acres and a Mule - Dictionary definition of Forty Acres and a Mule | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary

the Freed-men's Bureau initially was authorized to divide abandoned and confiscated lands into forty-acre tracts for rental and eventual sale to refugees and former slaves. The government has broken many promises. It appears the land was not free, it was to be rented and sold to former slaves.

Molly, Henry Gates is a world renown historical expert. Free dictionary is not. We were promised land. We did not get it. We are owed.

I would be willing to give you a bucket of warm piss. No more.

This is pure ignorance. Did you even get a 5th grade education?
Did you address my car question already, Mr. 5th grade education?

Here, I'll try to keep it simple, though I fear it will be too difficult for you:

Ford builds 100,000 cars. All 100,000 cars fail fail within the first day of use.
Toyota builds 100,000,000,000 cars, but 150,000 of them fail within the first day of use. The rest are still on the road a year later with no problems.

Next year, both companies release the same model of car with no changes. Do you buy the Toyota because it produced fewer failed models per capita or the Ford because it produced fewer failed models altogether? I'd get the Toyota. What about you?

You see Jethro, I get what you are trying to prove. Your per capita argument has no merit. You see Jethro,, your per capita claim does not take into consideration a whole lot of factors. For example blacks have a 2 times higher rate of poverty than our population while whites have 9 times less poverty than theirs. Per capita our rate of poverty is 3 times that of whites. What happens if our rates of poverty were the same? Because even as you have far less poverty than we do, numerically you commit more crimes. So then what happens if we have 8 times less the rate of poverty in the black community as our population like whites do Jethro?

You don't know because you didn't get out of the fifth grade.

Aren't these conservative white men that are telling us racism doesn't exist anymore also the same guys who claim sexual harassment doesn't really happen in the work place?

Fox News sexual harassment scandal grows to include political hopefuls

Nine months of sex harassment scandals take down two Fox News icons

Fox suspends business news host Charles Payne amid sexual harassment allegations

White male conservatives want blacks and women to just bend over and take it.

None of those things happen according to these guys. The only thing that happens is white men are getting screwed if you ask these white male conservatives Then you have dumb ass white women falling for it too and repeating the same line of white victimization even as they are objectified by these same white men..
White women are comfortable and used to being second class citizens. The bible taught them to be subsurviant to their husbands. They get paid less, are sexually harassed by Fox News. Trump grabs their pussies and still they vote for him.

Sooooooo,

still a virgin, I take it?

No it is not a fact that I am a racist.
Disagreed, sir. You are a racist as you've proved repeatedly in this thread alone.

rac·ist ˈrāsəst/
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

What does me not existing in 1776 have to do with anything? I am not expecting anybody to pay me anything for something I was not a part of, you are. If I chose to celebrate a day which represents this country's freedom from British rule, I have that right, which has nothing to do with reparations.

Well I have been and continue to be part of he discrimination blacks face in America today which is part of what reparations are about. I have the right to demand reparations just as much as you do to celebrate a day where you were not freed from anything because you did not exist.

Sorry if I missed it, but how much money do you expect Middle Class Americans to be forced to pay you?

From what I have read the American government owes us between 6.4 to 20 trillion dollars.
Us? Once again you prove your racism.

Okay, let's say that is agreed upon. Who is "us"? How much does do you get compared to Tiger Woods? Beyonce? Halle Barry? Other Americans of mixed racial heritage? What percent "black" are you? 100%?

You and your stupid ass comments are holding us all back. Society as well as this discussion. Stop it for fuck sakes....

You've accused me of racist statements, then ran like a fucking coward when asked to quote those statements. Now you claim my posts are holding people back. How am I holding people back? Stop what? Stop calling on your racially divisive rhetoric? Sorry, not going to happen.
Let's get back on subject you thread derailer.

Yes and that's exactly what whites were and still are doing to black people.

And lets cut the shit. The white factory rat working on the assembly line isn't more qualified, more experienced or smarter than the black. He's just white which is why he gets the job first. Now you guys want to cry if we give the black guy the job first for a few years to make up for the last 100.

We've been giving the black job the job first for quite some time now.

And you on the left are denying that we have been.

That tells me that no amount of pro-black/anti-white discrimination will be enough. THat you will ALWAYS be pushing for more.

And actually, due to many reasons, generally the white guy is going to be more qualified. OR do you think that those crap blacks schools are really preparing blacks for the 21st century job force?
A. We haven't done enough clearly.
B. You just admitted their schools are second class.
C. The playing field is not even.

I went at im2 hard with everything you're saying and he convinced me things still aren't right

I worked for the second largest employer in Ann arbor. Why didn't they open up hq in Detroit?

1. Who says we haven't done enough?

2. Schools are defined by parental involvement in their child's education. Single mothers generally don't have the time, thus sucky schools.

3. The playing field is not even because of various social dysfunctions in the black community. Which is taboo to even discuss, so effectively addressing it is impossible. We can discriminate against whites forever and not change anything other than fucking a lot of white people.

4. Wtf, would they want to open is a shit hole like Detroit?
1. We haven't done enough. Evidence is the extreme poverty that still exists in these black communities. The truth is they are doing the best they can with the situation they are in. All of your points are true if racism didn't still exist in America. I'm convinced it still does. We white flighted Detroit, didn't hire blacks, harassed them with the police, put drugs in their neighborhoods, sentenced them harsher.

Now I agree with the advice we give to try harder in school, be better parents, etc but how dare us criticize when we so clearly don't want to work with them, live next to them, have them date our daughters.

I think we have a long way to go before we judge but just so you know. I judge too.

4. Detroit isn't that bad. Downtown is amazing and metro Detroit a great place to live. So you're talking about the poorest neighborhoods in Detroit. If we don't want to build factories there why don't we have buses go as far as my neighborhood? It's because whites don't want to let them in on the economic opportunity.

You aren't all wrong but the playing field needs to be leveled. Wrongs needed to be righted. But you say you've done all you're going to do. And like me we have a bad opinion of blacks. Even polite ones. Did I tell you about the white girl we hired over the black girl? She was on drugs. We should have taken a chance and hired the black but the Chaldean bitch decided to keep the office all white.

1. THe black illegitimacy rate is nearly 75% compared to the white rate of approx 30%. We know that education outcomes are primarily driven by parent involvement. One parent cannot compete with TWO. This is the black community fucking themselves right out of the gate. THis leads to a black work force that will always be less qualified than the white.

4. Sure I've heard good things about Downtown Detroit. And if a company opens it's HQ there, it's upper management, and their families will be living a city that has a nice downtown, and quite a bit of post apocalyptic hell grounds.

Fun!
I don't disagree fatherlessness is a problem but we have white kids without fathers too. They aren't cut off from economic.ic opportunity like the black kids.

We did this to them. We have to do more but clearly you and Trump want to do less

Okay, let's say that is agreed upon. Who is "us"? How much does do you get compared to Tiger Woods? Beyonce? Halle Barry? Other Americans of mixed racial heritage? What percent "black" are you? 100%?
You have to have the power to truly be a racist. Bannons a racist

You have to have the power to truly be a racist.
You need to graduate 4th grade some time....

If racism was truly about power, then the so called "anti-racists" wouldn't actually be doing anything to prevent it by solely focusing on whites.

Sniff, sniff...have a tissue, sister.

I have told you before, you can stop addressing me immediately, because you will get the same response over and over, you effeminate, pathological nutcase.

You are terminally obsessed with dictating what YOU believe that adults who you do not know should be grateful for. You do not get to decide that in my case.

And as fsr as race baiting, it is YOU who is the race baiter.

You in all of your abject stupidity had the gall to state to IM2 "to look at the last 60 to 70 years" and you intended for that to mean "Blacks have gained at the expense of whites" over that time frame.

I then told you "nothing happened in that time frame to MARGINALIZE the white population". and you, being the egregious, lying asswipe that you are twisted my words so suit your agenda.

I called you on your bullshit and you had a meltdown.

You're a moronic little tool.

There was no meltdown, just me calming and repeatedly calling you on your constant stream of bullshit.

Let's remember you are the one arguing that Abraham Lincoln was not strongly anti-slavery and deserves no credit for freeing the slaves.

You are the stupid one here, not me.

Yet you have failed abysmally at providing even a shred of a fact that he placed ending slavery for HUMANITARIAN REASONS above preserving the Union, while I have repeatedly shown evidence of him placing the preservation of the Union first. I never said that he wasnt anti slavery. I said that his priority was keeping the Union whole.

You have been on a failing mission to write your own footnote over his real legacy.

In his own words, he said if he could preserve the union and not free a single slave or vice versa he would do so.

Looks like you need to check your mirror for a living definition of stupid.

I've repeatedly posted quotes from him voicing his moral opposition to slavery.

Your lies are designed only to fool yourself and other willful dupes.

Prove where I have lied, asshole. I have not speculated one iota about Lincoln's belief system as you have. All of your repetitive "humanitarian" and morality B.S. is your opinion. Nothing more. From the outset I have stated that his first priority was saving the union. You cannot deny that without looking stupid.

You just lied right there, when you falsely claimed that my claims about Lincoln's morality based motives were just my opinion, when I have posted multiple quotes from him voicing his moral opposition to slavery.

If he first priority was to save the Union, he would not have run on such a strongly anti-slavery platform that drove the South to Civil War.

Just because I will not agree with your personal version of history that does not make me a liar.

Let's see if you can produce ANY QUOTE that he made DURING his campaign where he EVER stated that ending slavery took precedence over saving the Union.

"With a single mission in mind, Abraham Lincoln fought, during his entire presidency, not just against the South, but also against his critics—a cross-section of Americans that included everyone from journalists to generals. For Lincoln, the task was always to preserve the Union. In his first inaugural address, Lincoln said, “Continue to execute all the express provisions of our National Constitution, and the Union will endure forever, it being impossible to destroy it except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself.”

By the time Lincoln was sworn in as the sixteenth president on March 4, 1861, seven states—South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas—had seceded from the Union. Also by the date of Lincoln’s inauguration, this new confederacy of former states had already elected its own president, Jefferson Davis of Mississippi, the former United States senator from Mississippi and secretary of war under President Franklin Pierce. Well in advance of his first day in office, Lincoln knew he would preside over a fractious form of the once-united land. He committed himself to the preservation of the Union, but his first task was to bring it back together by whatever means necessary."

Source:
Abraham Lincoln Elected President, Part III: Overcoming Adversaries and Preserving the Union | National Portrait Gallery

Last edited:

If racism was truly about power, then the so called "anti-racists" wouldn't actually be doing anything to prevent it by solely focusing on whites.

You show us a policy by non whites that denies whites of opportunity.

Who is denying you any opportunities?

You failed to comprehend my point.

Regardless of whether non-whites have or have not denied opportunity to whites(they have, on the local level)the current demographics dictate that non-whites are guaranteed substantial power in the future at minimum.

If racism was really about power, anti-racists would doing quite a lot more to discourage racism by non-whites to keep them from abusing their power in the future.

In reality racism is all about morality, or lack there of.

You lie, Affirmative Action has done nothing for me.

You don't know that. No employer can legally tell you if you were hired because of Affirmative Action or not. But you are a white woman and white women have been the prime benefactor of Affirmative Action. If you own your own business and get a contract, you could have gotten one due to you being a woman owned business which is part of AA contracting. So when you start off on what you didn't get handed to you, I am just saying that you need to start thinking. Because if you got a small business loan could be due to the fact you got extra points for being a woman. So again when you puff up your chest lecturing people about working for what they get, you better start thinking. I know how these things work lady. I helped people start businesses. I've helped fill out and explain SBA paperwork. I have seen the criteria.

But of course now that I have said this you will come up with the great all American story of how you got no assistance and that you worked 53 jobs in order to save up money to start your own business. It's amazing the tales one gets from whites when they explain to them the many benefits whites have gotten they pay no attention to while believing they simply earned what they got only upon their individual merit and hard work.

Regardless of whether non-whites have or have not denied opportunity to whites(they have, on the local level)the current demographics dictate that non-whites are guaranteed substantial power in the future at minimum.

If racism was really about power, anti-racists would doing quite a lot more to discourage racism by non-whites to keep them from abusing their power in the future.

What you call racism from non whites isn't racism.

You two are peas and carrots.

60895522.jpg

Regardless of what you believe it is, it will be racism according to every definition when non-whites gain more power.

Forum List

Back