Have any of you left the Democrat Party for them putting illegals / Mexico first?

Are you drunk?
He's a Trumper.

Almost the same thing
Being a Trump is the same thing as being an American.

I like you, smoker. But that is not true. DJT is a traitor.

trai·tor
Dictionary result for traitor
/ˈtrādər/
noun
plural noun: traitors
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle,
Traitor and Democrat are synonyms.

Um, nope. Sling all the flying shit you want. Vote. And be held accountable. Who is our POTUS? Reprehensible.

Nice Photoshop. Does that mean if I make him green, that he is now a lizard?

proxy.jpg

We are witnessing Mexicrats using illegals as leverage against the American people; has that turned you away from the Party?
Why or why not?
Nah, I recognized long long ago that our "two" parties pretty much work in tandem to thwart the will of the people, which incidentally at this time is not for this silly wall, but that's coincidence. By the way, if Don's wall was not a stunt" Coulda been a done deal, he had majorities in both houses for two years. The people know that.
Nonsense. One is the party of white people. And the other party is everyone else. They don’t work together.

So you are admitting all the "white" liberals are really just wearing white wash? Whites created and founded this country. They have always been the majority. Therefore, the Trump Party is the voice of America. Better start listening to it.

Anyone who would opine such ignorance and stupidity is hardly worth considering as human. I will attribute your ignorance to your being Russian and having been raised by pigs.

Are you drunk?
He's a Trumper.

Almost the same thing

He's a Russian troll.
There isn’t a single Russian on this entire forum.
If that is the case, that means you are a traitor.
He's a Trumper.

Almost the same thing
Being a Trump is the same thing as being an American.

I like you, smoker. But that is not true. DJT is a traitor.

trai·tor
Dictionary result for traitor
/ˈtrādər/
noun
plural noun: traitors
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle,
Traitor and Democrat are synonyms.

Um, nope. Sling all the flying shit you want. Vote. And be held accountable. Who is our POTUS? Reprehensible.

Nice Photoshop. Does that mean if I make him green, that he is now a lizard?

View attachment 242394

Maybe so. Jebuz, and I thought the orange was bad. Skinks are cool, by the way.

We are witnessing Mexicrats using illegals as leverage against the American people; has that turned you away from the Party?
Why or why not?
Nah, I recognized long long ago that our "two" parties pretty much work in tandem to thwart the will of the people, which incidentally at this time is not for this silly wall, but that's coincidence. By the way, if Don's wall was not a stunt" Coulda been a done deal, he had majorities in both houses for two years. The people know that.
Nonsense. One is the party of white people. And the other party is everyone else. They don’t work together.

So you are admitting all the "white" liberals are really just wearing white wash? Whites created and founded this country. They have always been the majority. Therefore, the Trump Party is the voice of America. Better start listening to it.

Anyone who would opine such ignorance and stupidity is hardly worth considering as human. I will attribute your ignorance to your being Russian and having been raised by pigs.

Can I be a russian pig? Deantard said the GOP and Trump are the party of white people and the "other" party (democrats) are everyone else. So there can't be any white people in the democratic party. Just repeating what your buddy said.

Therefore, none of these people can be white people.

2015-06-14T13-07-59-766Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

For the GOP and Trump are the party of the white people! As for your fitness to judge stupidity and ignorance, a Cro Magnon I'm sure would have ten times the intelligence of you. They actually had to make accurate assessments of their environment to stay alive.

As for your fitness to judge stupidity and ignorance, a Cro Magnon I'm sure would have ten times the intelligence of you. They actually had to make accurate assessments of their environment to stay alive.
Even Neanderthals knew the difference between males & females; which is more than dragonlady can tell.

As for your fitness to judge stupidity and ignorance, a Cro Magnon I'm sure would have ten times the intelligence of you. They actually had to make accurate assessments of their environment to stay alive.
Even Neanderthals knew the difference between males & females; which is more than dragonlady can tell.
How would you know that? I get that you and tooby are being funny to "own" someone. But man, you guys are dicks.

Why or why not?

Can I be a russian pig? Deantard said the GOP and Trump are the party of white people and the "other" party (democrats) are everyone else. So there can't be any white people in the democratic party. Just repeating what your buddy said.

View attachment 242395

For the GOP and Trump are the party of the white people! As for your fitness to judge stupidity and ignorance, a Cro Magnon I'm sure would have ten times the intelligence of you. They actually had to make accurate assessments of their environment to stay alive.

What he probably meant was:

eid-ty-2-1-tury-democratic-party-aking-america-mexico-31225105.png

Why or why not?

View attachment 242395

Strange how the Democrat Party went from being the party for white people, slavery, and Jim Crow, and is now the party for hatred against white people, and supporters of terrorism, slavery, and treason.
I see no change at all in the Democrat Party.
They're still just a big bunch of mindless bigots.
Maybe they'll do us a favor and try seceding from the US again so we can declare war on their racist asses again.

View attachment 242395

Strange how the Democrat Party went from being the party for white people, slavery, and Jim Crow, and is now the party for hatred against white people, and supporters of terrorism, slavery, and treason.
Maybe they'll do us a favor and try seceding from the US again so we can declare war on their racist asses again.

Back then it was the black slaves that empowered them, today the white tax cattle.

View attachment 242395

Back then it was the black slaves that empowered them, today the white tax cattle.
Black slaves???? WTF are you talking about, shitforbrains???

View attachment 242395

I am talking about the democrat slavemasters.

View attachment 242395

I am talking about the democrat slavemasters.
Oh.....now it makes sense.

Why or why not?

The same Houses with John McShitstain, Jeff Flake and the RINO whores?
If that is your party, I reckon so hon. Don need peoples making excuses for him now? Can't even get his shit done in his own party? Be sure to vote.

Look Baby Cakes....nobody sane thought a badass maverick like Donny T could get much done in two years...We knew he’d spend much of his time exposing the filth, stomping out the establishment pukes and bitchslapping the fuck out of filthy Liberals. You might be fucked for the next 72 months though...time has just about expired for you bottom feeders, lowlifes, degenerates and wetbacks.
Sorry dum dum, but Trump IS the filth.

And he’s got dozens of indictments to prove it.

How much proof do you need.

Even a bitch slap to the face isn’t enough to wake some people up.

And now it looks like Roger stone is about to turn. And you know what happens when you turn over a stone? You find worms and bugs and other things that like to live where it’s dark and damp.

Democrat slaveowners in CA are the ultimate hypocrites. The reason sanctuaries are created is to protect their businesses instead of the illegals working for them.

If the fed feels they can’t prosecute, they won’t raid. Plus, the problem is so endemic in CA that its manifestation of citizen homeless camps who can’t get jobs given to cheaper illegals, just keep on growing. You can’t rent a place working full time at $6/hour. Illegal families pack numbers of working adults in shabby rentals so they make it work. I guess at those wages, US citizens will have to do the same.

Why or why not?

If that is your party, I reckon so hon. Don need peoples making excuses for him now? Can't even get his shit done in his own party? Be sure to vote.

Look Baby Cakes....nobody sane thought a badass maverick like Donny T could get much done in two years...We knew he’d spend much of his time exposing the filth, stomping out the establishment pukes and bitchslapping the fuck out of filthy Liberals. You might be fucked for the next 72 months though...time has just about expired for you bottom feeders, lowlifes, degenerates and wetbacks.

And now it looks like Roger stone is about to turn. And you know what happens when you turn over a stone? You find worms and bugs and other things that like to live where it’s dark and damp.

Haha...damn that’s some cleverly written shit...stones and bugs and all...cool shit....but hold on, Trump was indicted?
I thought only speeding tickets have been written to staffers...no?

“We REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.....got him this time....and this time we really mean it!”
Part 11,684.

Why or why not?

I wouldn't look under that hairpiece.

Democrats don’t put Mexico first.

But Republicans do put Russia first.

Forum List

Back